Baba will help you No.3

Hi Veeky Forums it's baba again.
You may remember me from:
where we made 10-20% short term gain
and
where we made 5-10% gain in 1 hour!

Now this one will be a little different, bit more of a short term trade, not a day trade - so there is more time for you to join me!

We will be looking at PTORY this time... stay tuned!

KAKAKAKAKA

Here we have the 1 day chart, where we are about to bounce within the next 30 hours.

here's a closer look, these meme lines are highly accurate.

Say hi if you want to join me on this ride!
kakakakakaka

do NOT do this to me

What am I doing to you user?

I'm just here to try make some gains with friendly anons... of course nothing is for certain!
KAKAKAKA

What type of gains will we be making this time? ;)
P:S: Baba i love u

Onwards to the moon baba!

The magic ball is murky on that one my friend we still have a while to go on this one so I will post an update later... side note, how before a thread is thrown into the archives?

I threw what i could in, thanks in advance!

Hodl me to the moon~~

wtf you just drew arrows pointing upwards what is this shit you really think this stupid bullshit is gonna convince people into buying your bags are you retarded???

don't trust this lunatic

this faggot shill said that BAT would reach 6200 yesterday. avoid

As I mentioned on that thread, when i comment on other peoples threads I only have 60% certaintly, when I create my own threads I have at least 80% certainty.

Of course nothing is a sure bet and there is always risk involved, perhaps if I did not create this thread the breakout would more likely occur.

I have shown you my Meme analysis, it's just my opinion you should always DYOR. You don't have to buy a lot to join either, you can still join the ride with $5 :)

I repeat, I am not forcing anyone to buy, only friendly anons here please

i believe 1BTC just for the lols

Same lel, to the ground!

Friends please stop!!!!! I haven't been able to secure my main position in this trade yet!!!

I'm sorry I let you down again user...

KAKAKAKA

STOP IT YOU FOOLS, THIS IS A FALSE RUN, DON'T BE FOOLED, DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE 100% RETRACEMENT FRIENDS
It's going to happen but imo the real run is yet to truly happen!

Of course DYOR,

@_@

Please, do more posts like this!!
Thank you! :D

Baba, do you see any other promising coins for a quick profit?

Thank you in advance!

This was not supposed to be quick profit coin, this was supposed to be 2-3 day trade coin.
I'm not yet giving up on this one friends. As you can see we clearly missed the meme support line detailed in >PTOY1.

And to all you haters out there, i'm not giving up on you either!

kakakaaka

HODL and DYOR

and im out thanks for fast buck my friend

easiest 3% of my life

It's been fun user, sad to see you go... come back soon... maybe in a few hours?

jesus fucking christ anons do not hodl this trash

Who knows user,
What u expecting in 30hours? 10%?

dear baba what other coins should we look at?

kakakakaka

I do not know my friend, stay tuned by No. 4 but No. 3 is still in it's early game as we speak. I'd hate to divert power from my magical orb and get a false reading!

Who is that? We only look at magical meme lines here.

Very well, as you were

The whales almost fooled us, but they won't fool this old hag and her magic orb!
Now back to square one, refer to original posts.

I have 500 dollars worth of this stuff just sitting there. I hope it has a boost in the next 30 hours. I feel tired.

Friends, I have other things to do, it will be up to you anons to keep this thread alive until the real game starts! I'll check in from time to time and keep you updated on anything important.

I will not let this die

Might be a good time to look into XMR too at the moment, if it manages to travel horizontally for a little bit you could see a pretty strong break out!

Of course this is not real thread quality tip but maybe something to look into on the side since you all seem to have the attention span of goldfish. kakkakakaka

1ST BLOOD just hit 2 bullish red hammers + a POSSIBLE double bottom here, really bullish reversal indicator guys.

Of course once again when i introduce a meme analysis on a thread its 60% chance in my head, main topic is still 80% imo. But leaving this here because I want all my friends to have some fun.

kakakakka

Don't say I didn't warn you because I warn you everytime.

Maybe I will just let this thread die...

kakakaka

DO NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND HOW BULLISH THIS CHART IS LOOKING RIGHT NOW?

I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS

KAKAKAKAKA

Everytime I bump this thread the green candle just gets fatter, I literally showed you the double bottom before the green candle even appeared here. Where have my friends gone :(

I'm here. Just needed to nap

Are you the same guy who told us Verge would pump at 4 am on monday? You totally helped me out there!