What's his body fat percentage in the top versus bottom row? How the fuck did he get so much better looking?

What's his body fat percentage in the top versus bottom row? How the fuck did he get so much better looking?

Some people age better than others. Just look at tom cruise when he was a teen.

tl;dr genetics

he has a mature hairline now and still looks 10/10

I guess it is really all about the face. All you guys complaining about a mature hairline making you ugly are just pulling at straws, you're ugly mate - nothing to do with your hairline.

lowered body fat, resulting in more pronounced jaw and cheekbones. it's not rocket surgery, user

He doesn't even look fat in the top row! Can I get some body fat estimates?

what the fuck are you talking about?

how the fuck did his eye color change? those don't look like contacts. usually contacts lack that translucency that a real iris has.

top - could be anything from 20% to 12%
bottom - 12% - 6%

post more cutting motivationals

Color is clearly fucked up in the top row--his skin has a reddish-tint, even.

This is a classic.

This is now a facial transformation thread.

They didn't really change color. The lighting and quality of the photos effected how his eyes appeared.
>TFW my eyes are only green in natural sunlight

my eyes look very dark brown/almost black on most days, in bright sunlight they're just brown

Even with 25% bodyfat my face was lean. I guess it's all about genetics + sodium intake. Once my brother was eating top ramen everyday for a week straight and his face got so much bloated i barely recognized him.

>10/10
>blue-eyed nigger
I don't think so, pal

back to /pol/ you insecure ugly fuck

Apart from the alt-right diaspora on this board, a lot of people would agree that he's at the very least a 9, if not ten out of ten.

>mfw cutting gave me a manly jaw

That's what blows my mind. He went from being a 6/10 to a 9+/10 just by shaving all hair on his head and cutting maybe 10 pounds of fat.

>nose too wide
9/10 at best
tattoos ruin it further, but that's just me

>nose too wide
Of course his nose is going to be wide. He's black.
Agreed on the tatts.

That's the result of a low calorie diet

Same happened to me when I started cutting, my fat face got skinny.

That's cus you're a pleb without green eyes.
Green in almost every lighting master-race.

>everything I don't like is /pol/
To my defense, I hate blue eyes on everyone. But it's particularly ugly on a non-white. The guy may have been a 10/10 if he had black or dark brown eyes.

More importantly, how did his nigger factor change from "Hodgetwin" to "Elliot Hulse"? Vitiligo?

Jail and very little sun.

You're pretty jelly user. Niggas with blue eyes are very distinctive, doesn't matter if they are attractive or not, uniqueness makes people memorable.

This is definitely wrong.

Not liking something means I'm jealous ? The Freud meme needs to stop, really. And as distinctive and unique as he might be, uniqueness don't make people attractive.