By the look of you buff guys, you all must be rolling in pussy and living a really fun and awesome lifestyle

By the look of you buff guys, you all must be rolling in pussy and living a really fun and awesome lifestyle.

You should know better than to judge people by appearance, user.

Actually, most of my successes are motivated by introversion and deep self loathing, but I appreciate the vote of confidence!

> we are rolling in pussy

There is a misunderstanding.

This is /r9k/

ewww a black girl

you can't score anything if you don't have game, social gains are more important than physical gains (unless you're fat, then you better read the sticky)

also, 1 - 3 - 2 from left

I think she has more f an orange color.

>37135926
#RSD

this is meant to be a funny troll and exaggeration but its 100% reality for me

Yeah kind of. I started going to bars and shit. I slept with like five people in the last week and a half. Although one was a crossdresser but whatever.

u wot m8?

She may have been a burn victim. Look at her hands.

It depends. I'm pretty much maximum autismo and I still get laid somehow.

>visiting a city
>go to local dive bar
>notice pretty chick
>chick tells me she and her friends think i have a pretty face
>chat with her all night
>we all leave when the bar closes
>tells me to come again tomorrow and drives away
>confused because i'm autismo
>wonder why she didn't just go to my hotel with me
>didn't occur to me at the time to get her number or even invite her or anything
>assume she's not interested
>plan to go to bar again anyway
>next day
>fall asleep early because of travel exhaustion
>next day
>girl's friend tells me she was asking for me
>tell them to tell her i'm sorry
>agree to meet up with her the next day (tomorrow)
>random guy thinks i'm gay, buys me a shot, and gives me his number
>pretend not to realize what happened
>some other girl chats me up
>we go to my hotel and she gives me a blowjob while she waits for a cab
>tomorrow i'll go again
>coinflip as to whether i'll hook up with the original chick
>posting on Veeky Forums now

maybe you're not as autistic as you think, after all you could hold a convo. also the more you do it, the easier it gets, keep going m8

Yeah now that I think about this story is nowhere near as bad as my past Veeky Forums greentext stories.

Not just you brah

Holy shit I just realized I do way better with women when I'm not with my friends. Shit that's weird.

Same here, friends induce autismo mode in me

>brown eyes are degenerate

I got pussy before I was fit tho

Getting pussy is literally all about confidence. I used to be skinny fat 6'4" and I got laid once or twice a week.

I feel like if I got shredded like Zyzz I'd pull once a day which is ideal but bear mode is best mode.

>6'4''
>HEIGHT
you probably have FACE and FRAME too

c-can you show me an ugly manlet with no friends who is "confident" but still gets girls

protip: you can't

>I could pull chix easy with my top 5% alpha height, why can't you

Me about 7 months ago. Height helps but at the end of the day if I was a weak willed low self esteem dude I'd never get laid. I know this because that was high school for me.

Im am not even trolling I fuck at least once a week since im fit

STOP THIS NOW

those glasses do you no favours

We're you shorter than six feet? Seven months ago?
Every girl has a type, but none have hairy, 5'10" and social anxiety as their type

Contacts are expensive and I really don't care. If I go out to the bars I'll put some in but other than that fuck it.

what I'm saying is get some more flattering glasses you autist

Kek those are the ones they issue in basic training.

Wonder if I need an eye exam to get new ones. Seems expensive

here

I am under 6'

Don't blame your problems on unchangeable physical attributes.

Yeah, just b urself user :^)

It's not like the guy is 5'1", he's still way taller than most girls, even if they wear heels.

That's not a response to the height thing, it's the "don't blame your problems on unchangeable physical attributes" comment.

When I was a skellinton I did not get pussy but I was ok with that because I understood that I was disgusting.

Now that I am ripped I do not get any pussy either because of the FRAME, HEIGH, FACE shit.

So overall I am less happy because I was especting better results, so yeah being fit is the worst thing that happened to me.

OK, I'm a bit lacking in sleep. Obviously there are unchangeable physical and non-physical issues that can really fuck you over in all aspects of life.

Let's go with:

Don't use minor issues that you can't change as an excuse to accept failure.

Who here >tfwqtgf

can we just end this fkin meme already? Its not even funny. Its one of the stupidest forced things to happen to this board, and its all just one retarded user who keeps posting this

I am not the same user DESU, and I am not trolling. I have a face only a mother would love so what you want me to say, put on me 23 kg of mass and I am dry as the first day.

Of course being a faggot beta matters but I am starting to think that the FRAME, FACE shit is true because neither in tinder I am not getting matchs (so they didn't even have the oportunity to see how faggot I am)

Have you tried meeting people in real life?

More /r9k/ robots are in relationships than Veeky Forumsizens

Are you fucking Northernlion?

Not true at all, you guys are normies
I like the robot much more than I like Veeky Forums because the robots whining at least is funny
You guys are just pathetic

Sigh im better looking than you but full autismo.

The more ripped you are the more extroverted you become. Therefore your standards would go up and you would stop fuckin snagle-toothed fatties

Nothing I can will make you trust what I am saying, and go ahead thinking I am "le epik memer xDDD"

But yeah I go to parties sometimes (not too much because of muh' gains) and people usually find me charming funny and interesting.

But there is something that make me not an "ok" sexual parther.

I tried to ask what about me makes me not sexual desirable to my closest friends and nobody knows what to say.

So I am really starting to believe in the FACE, FRAME, HEIGH meme (0/10 face, 5.5 heigh, 6/10 frame due to shitty insertions and overall shitty posture) it is really true.

Just my feedback :) hope all of you make it, but I am starting to think that some of us are not genetically coded to "make it"

I don't, I use a 1% success rate as my excuse to not try
Why spend so much time and effort to most likely fail?

I'm 5'8", have social anxiety and I've gotten laid and a handful of dates. But I cover up my depression with humor so that probably had something to do with it.

Just dress nice, smell good, and carry a conversation and you should be fine.
This is coming from a guy who watches anime, video games and barely does normie activities. The girls I've smashed don't even like those things

I dunno, man. I want to squat 3 plates for reps. I've squatted hundreds of time but still can't squat 3 plates yet. Clearly I should give up.

They have better frames at walmart for 50 bucks. Just try some thay fit your face.

Then fucking leave.

Your self doubt is obviously coming out of you and that drives women away. The easiest way to get a woman is to literally not give a fuck. Don't focus 100% on them. They are not your night, or your goal.

But don't you look away, you look them in the fucking eyes faggot.

Have fun with them, and ask if they want to hang again. If not, move on.

I've seen PLENTY of ugly fucks get laid just because they ASK. Me included.

Not yet, but I will. We're all gonna make it brahs.

Kill 1, fuck 2, marry 3

kill 2, fuck 3, marry 1

How do you be funny?

t. Unfunny guy

Man that hurts

1) before making jokes, learn your audience. Ask them questions, then respond with humor IF APPROPRIATE. If you can't learn your audience, make a joke at your expense or at something least likely to offend.

2) if they don't like your joke (which will happen), just smile and ask then ask them a question. You probably aren't compatible people but you may still smash.

3) delivery, delivery, delvery. Ever try imitating a popular person to have it blow up in your face? It's probably because their humor matches their mannerisms and personality.

I'm an anti social nerd, so when I say wild shit, no one expects it and that makes it funny.

I hate to say "be yourself" but you have to say jokes you yourself find funny. It has to feel natural.

Oh and don't panic. I used to throw up from panicking because I used to plan out all social interactions and if anything went wrong my anxiety kicked in.

this, a FRAME that suits your FACE, i suggest some with some HEIGHT

Oh you

bandshirt 10/10 would bang