Run into ex-gf for the first time in over a year

>run into ex-gf for the first time in over a year
>I've hit a 5plate squat since then
>she got fat
>mfw

It's the little things in life, you know?

>met up with ex-gf after 8 months
>She got fat, put on 20lbs
>im in the best shape ever
>She has a new bf and im still single
JUST

Women play the dating game on easy mode. We actually have to be charismatic, funny, spontanious, etc., while all those cunts can literally get guys just by showing the least amount of interest (or by opening their legs).

He's probably some beta loser cuck though

Just stay away from the giggling vagina.

>ex bf died of an overdose
Who had the last laugh now?

From what i hear he is but still, she managed to move on and she doesnt have to be alone at night
I just...wished things were diffrent is all

Hey you can get a fat tumblr gf too but you probably have standards.
Alot of women seem to have this thing where they absolutely can't be alone and just jump on the first dick that comes their way.

Dont wish, make it happen

>Tfw gf left you for a taller and bigger guy
Does it ever end?

>tfw ex-gf broke up with me to be with her guy friend
>tfw they broke up
>tfw i don't really know if she's still into, yes, cross-fit

I do have standards, not obese and looking for a relationship. You have no idea how many women fail these standards

I cant really change the world, can i?
Dating is hard, no matter what i do it doesnt get any easier
Inb4 get hobbies, improve, get a job etc because ive done all those and yes, i love them all with all my heart but i fucking wish i could get laid or get a gf, fuck id take movienights at my place with a girl i can talk to once a month at this point
Trust me, its not much better having her leave for a smaller and shorter guy

This oddly made me feel better

>I do have standards, not obese and looking for a relationship. You have no idea how many women fail these standards
i hear ya
have been with 3 girls since being 18, 25 now

Maybe youre just ugly or boring breh, sorry

>>she got fat
>>mfw

Nice

I knew this would come up, because it always does but youre wrong

Guys what the fuck? How can you be so weak minded?

I'm in a relationship with a hot & loving GF ans guess what? It makes me sick, gonna break up soon.

I CRAVE for being alone and focus on my stuff?

My GF is a total cunt, always throwing fits and expecting me to calm her down cause she is daddys Princess.

Having a GF doesn't make ANYTHING better.
I was a passionate, fun Person - looking forward to the future.
I'm close to Depression now.

I would much rather die alone, than live with some crazy cunt for the Rest of my life.

But if you really want to find a qt. gf you need to look for her.
Dancing classes, cooking etc. are great.
Or just talk to her on the Street.

Fuck I can't wait to be single and focus on myself. Gonna need to rebuild myself to the Person I once was cause guess what? Cunt always wanted to change me.

I have a crazy/fun side which makes me who I am - she Sees this as an issue, wants me to be all serious and grown up.

FUCK THAT SHIT

You have a shitty gf
If you had a good gf

>killing yourself with a plastic gun

>she is daddys Princess.
Fuck her while she calls you daddy then break up with her.

So youre fit,interesting and not ugly, how many girls have you asked out in the last month?

This.
Married user here, trust me, there are far worse feels than being alone.

>How can you be so weak minded?
I can only answer for myself but its a power thing aswell
if your ex has moved on but noone wants you then its gonna hurt, you dont want to be unloved/unwanted do you?

Ive had a controlling, super jelous gf who though "regular sex" meant twice a year (im not kidding, we had sex twice a year) and fights were regular
But you know, id rather take that life than be single because atleast then i could work on it and make the relationship better and i had a shot at getting laid
Now that im single the chance of getting laid has dropped down to zero so thats very fucking depressing

Id trade everything i have to get to be with a girl, even if she is a total bitch because its so much fucking better than being single and loveless

Then break up with her already you fucking teenager

Zero, same as the month before that
Last girl i asked out was in august
I know, how can i succeed if i dont try but here is the thing
I ask out every girl i meet who i think might fit my standards and last one i met was in august

>saw my first ex at college alumni weekend
>shes had a kid and is unwed
>other ex is still living with her parents
>other ex has moved to florida and is working her dream job
at least the last one didnt gain weight.

We all die alone user.

You what? Jesus what the fuck?
You need to love yourself and be happy as the Person you are in the first place.
Oh boy, we are here on Veeky Forums afterall.

Lift, eat, study get 1-2 hobbies and you'll See girls will come to YOU.
Be a sickcunt and do the things you always avoid. Talk to them, be Bold, say whatever you want and dont care how they'll react.

If having sex 2x a year and being 'loved' is all you want you need to up your Standards.

I want to have sex with my GF everytime I want to. And if she doesn't want AT LEAST bj. And guess what? It works.

I want to be adored for the awesome person i am. Guess what? It works.

I want power. Not pity. Guess what? It works.

I'll. First wanna fuck her in the ass tho (;

I want to be a douchebag. Pure murikan. Guess what ? It works.

>Lift, eat, study get 1-2 hobbies and you'll See girls will come to YOU.
Lifting 5-6 times a week, got marital arts as a hobby(looking for one more, maybe climbing or some shit) got two part time jobs(one occationally only but pay is through the roof) and i go to college
Hasnt done shit for my dating life senpai, its only made it much much worse since now im too busy to hunt

Neither im murican, nor a douchebag
I just dont Settle for less

That's the thing. Lifting/work can't consume your whole life.
You need to find some more casual activities and do them just as often.

If lifting is your life - your life is pathetic.
Took me 2 years to realize that

A few months ago i ran into my fat ex and I asked her if she had been using a shovel to eat.

>mfw my ex-gf messaged me saying stuff like "I need you to fuck my brains out" and "I thought about other guys but I really want to have sex with you"

Lifting isnt my life, my work takes up more time than that and studies more still
Lifting isnt how i define myself at all, im fit and it gets mentioned by some people but i rarely engage that line of conversation because its boring to most people
youre right though im not saying youre not but its not that simple

>Be in a LTR with a girl I hate
>She is 10/10 in looks but is a controlling psychopath
>Has literally punched me in the face multiple times
>Wants me to cum inside of her every time we bang and wants to get pregnant with my children
>Loves my family
>I love her aside from her abusive side
>Want to leave but I know she will go out and fuck a ton of dudes if we break up
>I will probably not be able to get laid as quickly
>Her promiscuity will crush my soul

hold me Veeky Forums

Tell her youre not going to lower your standards this time.

Break her mentally.
Either fuck her so hard she becomes submissive to you always, or control her back.

Then use her as breeder for perfect little psycho /fitizens/

She is toxic.
You need to cut her out, it will hurt at first, but think about it this way:

Do you think she'll ever find a decent guys after she banged mutliple strangers after the break up.

Girls want guys with morals&loyality for relationships, don't realize that these guys wont Settle for sluts.

Either she's gonna have some beta Bf or some abusive, cheating Hausband.

You'll win in the long run

Here's your (you)
You know how women stay with men who beat and abuse the shit out of them?
Guess what user you're the woman in this situation
Get the fuck out and don't look back

>don't realize that these guys wont Settle for sluts.
Not that guy but yes, yes they do
You might think being a slut is a bad thing for a girl but its not, sure some guys might think less of her but she can still get a loyal top notch bf

Poor guy (;

I See myself as loyal&trustworthy.
Never cheated, never fucked around, did the 'right' things to the girls that deserved that treatment.

Gonna break the 'ex-sluts' heart into a Million pieces - it will be just more emotional baggege which will make it even harder for her to truly love some one.

Her sister (same slut story) is single at age 30 (for last 6 years).
What are the odds she will find a decent guy?

You mad? Actually she's mad.

Same happened to me yesterday
Feels good man

>What are the odds she will find a decent guy?
Unless shes ugly, pretty high
Im not getting mad, just stating how the world works
Being a slut and fucking every guy in town doesnt really lower your chances of fidning a good bf
being fat lowers the chance of finding a good bf
being fat also lowers the chance said girl has alot of sex

If you aim to destroy ex-sluts hearts then good luck, you might want to become a feeder instead because that will really hurt
break a girls heart and there is a garden of dick ready to console her, dont be stupid

>ex and I break up 4 years ago
I'm fatass tumblrina, he was skeletor, both very poor college students
>met up recently
I'm super average fit, he's still skeletor, both climbing financial/social ladder
>had a glass of wine, had sex
I don't care if he's skeletor. I want to marry him. He tried to inpregnate me, but I avoid sex during ovulation. Fuck trying to get pregnant when I'm about to be a rich bitch.
He's trying to get me to move in with him, but that won't be until 2 more years.
We're going to make it

you say it like you never dated before, being single is fine unless your a kissless virgin.

Post tits.

I hate myself for really liking that image. Seen it hundreds of times over many years and still..

Dude are you listening?

The 30 y/o is a doctor, does alot od sports and has been 'desperately' looking for a good man for at least 3 years.

I See the hate in her eyes when she Sees how I hug her sister (my gf).
She is super jealous.
Trust me - it's not that easy.

I really dont care about the garden of dick which is waiting for her. It will make her even more unstable and fucked up.
I actually want that

how is it fine?
Im lonely as fuck and all i can think about is how empty and sad life is
its like saying why do you need to eat again today, you ate last week

My bf broke up with me on Saturday. We had a lot of problems but I'd rather be miserable but at least with someone I love. Like the other guy said, I feel like if I was in a relationship that was shitty I could at least work on it. I was running out of time though. He was a true gains goblin and I told him I wanted to get serious about going to the gym everyday and then complain about when I'm going to get home. Now I feel so dead inside I haven't eaten really all week. Lifted yesterday and went down in how much I could do. I decided to take up muay thai though. I want to better myself but I just don't see the point. Everything feels so pointless. All I do is go to work and go to the gym and drink a couple beers and lay in bed awake. I think I'm gonna quit drinking too.

>Trust me - it's not that easy.
It is, litterally it is
Ive never ever in my life met a girl who couldnt find a bf unless it was because she had stupidly high standards noone could pass
Women might say "Oh its hard to find a good man" what they mean is that they want a man who fits their dream scenario AND makes her fall in love
It all depends on her feelings, you might be everything she wants but if she iant feeling it. sorry youre out the door and she still writes you off as "not a good man"

*Then he would complain about me getting home/cooking dinner late

The difference is that you can change your mentality about being single but you can't "will" yourself to not be hungry. The less you care about being single, the more you'll focus on building character, the more you focus on that, the better chances you'll have of finding somebody who you can admire and who really admires you.

This. Also yull be less poor because of being single.

Find a lifter bf

>Has literally punched me in the face multiple times

I hope this is bait.

Of course than can get a random beta guy. But who the fuck wants to live for the Rest of their lives with someone they don't really love?

It's like saying when they feel hungry they can eat that hot dog on the ground.

They want someone special. Everyone does.
And that special someone is rare as fuck and odds are he is gonna care about her slut life - just like I do

Fucking faggots, why are you allowed to live?

I can honestly say the only thing being single has changed for me is that it ripped my self esteem to shreads and all the confidence is gone
I thought getting a new gf wouldnt be so hard so i was super confident going into dating but holy shit, that went bad really quick
I might be a downer but i see no upside to being single, the sex has gone away, company gone away, love went away
What the hell is left? i build character and skills but there is no fucking point. Im stuck on a desterted island picking diamonds in hopes of being rescued

Run into CHAD who used to bully me and get all the girls due to his HEIGHT FRAME and FACE and lack of crippling depression and insecurity

He's bald, looks like a 45 year old when he's only 28, and has a hunched back from working at, I shit you not, a pizza place so is shorter than me now.

God dammit man. Drop her like a sack of molded oats. Get the fuck out while you still can.

>They want someone special. Everyone does.
Thats my point, they can find someone awesome but they write him off as "not special" and move on
Women choose to be single because they can end it at any point but they need to rationalize it so they blame guys for not being "special"
She makes the guy special, anyone could be special to her but she chooses not to award this to some dude

And he still has a gf and you don't.

> stalk ex on facebook after 1.5 years
> nothing but awful feminist memes
> posts constantly about how she's 'pansexual'
> flunked out of women's studies at uni
> living with her parents
> working 10h days as a canvasser

> mfw I graduated uni in STEM, went to grad school, just hit a 2.5xBW diddly (manlet here), and have a hot new gf who lifts with me

feels good lads

You guys are pretty bad on relationships

>have gf
>she is by no means perfect, likes junk food and couch potato lifestyle and she's pessimistic and annoying sometimes
>encourages me to do well in college
>encourages me to do exercise because she knows I want to, even though she'd rather I just stay in and spend time with her
>cooks me food while I'm out getting fit
>is asthmatic but starting to go on runs because I told her she needs to get fit

having a gf is gr8

kys then, if you are going to think negative all your life then end it. that or quit your bullshit excuses and keep improving yourself since theres alot of fuckin time in life to see things change.

Was this a ddlg relationship by chance?

>fit
>not have gf
>just fuck random girls
>no drama
>no bullshit

That's just not true. They can't simply chose who is special for them, and who isn't.

Believe me I know many girls looking for a fun&handsome guy but all they find are assholes looking for sex or Boring betas.

If you aren't either of them you are like a diamond.
That's why my both ex Gfs fucked me on the second date.

They realized I'm different and got scared some other girl would take me if they dont offer me sex quickly.

Believe me: it just isn't that easy. Period

Im not saying im going to stop but i AM saying it would be very fucking nice to have a gf by my side or atleast be able to get laid every now and again but life seems content at pissing me the fuck off
i want to have hope, i want to believe but dating just pisses me off because there are no prospects. litterally none
Last girl i thought about i found out she now has a gf, and that should tell you something

Jesus fuck. Get a puppy or someshit. Nothing is worse than having to go out with someone you hate.

>Believe me: it just isn't that easy. Period
Ive had sex on first dates with every girl i went out with, two of these landed in LTRs...youre not proving a point
Girls can find handsome, awesome, successful guys everywhere but they choose not to and then get pissed about it

Not really.
I mean she loves being protected but never called me daddy or shit like that

if you're worried about her fucking a load of dick when you break up, she's probs on a lot of dicks right now. just saying. assuming you aren't just paranoid that is.

You know how many guys out there are Handsome, awesome and successful?
Like 10% tops. Prolly less, cause everyone got inescurities nowadays.
Yet you act like they are everywhere.

And they are gay, women btfo

>hit lmao5plaet!!!111
Sounds like you probably got fat too m8

I smash very often and she is submissive to me 90% of the time. It's that damn 10%

The thought of her trying to humiliate me by banging a ton of dudes is crushing to me. She is the first girl that I've introduced to my family, we live together, and I invest a majority of my time with her.

I realize this. I feel like a beta pussy. Her punches and physical abuse don't hurt whatsoever (I'm a big guy) but the fact that she acts this way at all is totally disheartening. I want to leave but I won't allow myself to because it's my first "real" adult girlfriend. My past girls have been 4-6 months at the most.

Good dialogue. My gf is 10/10 in looks and CAN be extremely charming and outgoing when she wants to be. Even if she went out and banged a ton of dudes after we split, she would find someone to suck into a LTR.

Well, then I think you need to break that final 10%

Also, post pics you raging faggot.

it would be nice, but it aint going to kill you to be single for a while. if you cant love being with yourself then you aint mentally ready to love another.

>cheesy yeah but its true

fuckbuddies are fine here and there, but main reason i stay single is because i can only be with someone who is similar to me (which is why its important to love yourself first)

If you hate yourself, then change the bad traits for good.

>iktf bro
My ex was diagnosed with cancer not long after we broke up. She was given about 5-10 years to live. Its been 9.
>tfw she was mean and abusive and i was a no confidence skellyfag so i put up with it

>Charming&outgoing

Well my isn't. Also she has extreme trust issues, is always worried about 'feeling respected' and very bitter towards men in General.

I think you guys underestimate what it does to a girls brain getting used&fucked by random assholes.
It leaves scars which will haunt them for a loong time, sabotaging any relationship they get into.

>ex left me 4 months ago for another guy she was cheating on me with
>Huge 6'4" monster with loads of muscles but fat from 2 year permabulk
>day after she leaves me, blast DNP like crazy and drop 50 pounds in 4 months
>she sees me and texts me some story about "why didn't you change when you were with me? Was I not good enough for you to want to change? Did you not love me?

Patrice O'Neal said it best.

>Guys are loveable. Girls are LEAVABLE.
>If you're the one saying "I love you" first, then you didn't do your job. You're supposed to be the interesting one

Which is why I hate this new age shit where they try to convince kids that women are interesting.

The way things are going-most young boys are anesthetized by video games so they are pretty boring anymore.

>gf breaks up with me because I called her a bitch
>there were a series of cumulative problems but nothing serious so I didn't imagine her leaving
>she's super hardcore Christian, but also isn't really
>basically chooses when she wants to be a good Christian
>one night it'll be "no cant have premarital sex"
>next night will be "sure I'll try anal"
>always gave me shit about taking too long in gym, or not paying enough attention to her
>would always make me feel like shit to try and get me to leave gym early or leave my friends
>week after she left I finally broke 4pl8 DL and in the successive months broke 4pl8 squat
>she also worked at the gym I went to until she finally left and switched to another uni
That was over year ago. New gf now who is very supportive, isn't a bitch, and who isn't toxic. We're doing really well now. Good feels

one day, maybe far from now, u'll find yourself in a loveless pit, screaming for help, and no one to pull you
>solo life is just temporary, i'm having fun, i keep telling myself
>all i really want is someone to hold
>>if she has a qt personality then maybe i will forget the past, maybe ... maybe ....

6', 205lb. Get mad, slut.

and thats the guys fault?

Have fun White knight. I'll never guiltily stick with some pussy. I'm pretty sure the girl I fucked two weeks back has loved me since high school but she's fucking annoying and desperate.

> Did you not love me?
Please tell me you said no.

>And he still has a gf and you don't.
no, he has a wife who gets fatter ever year, three kids, two of them have learning disabilities (one major ADHD, the other FAS) and one is a girl.

That's Grease, desu senpai

>ex started dating a fattie
>ex got chubby, acne and started smoking
>I'm in better shape than ever and life is pretty good, gets laid regularly
>ex still stalks my social media

Life couldn't be more fair

I'm leaving mine in 3 days (;