So what are the meme coins with short term potential these days?

So what are the meme coins with short term potential these days?

I've heard about WTC, what else?

bitbean

ODN BISMUTH EBET EBTC

ODN is the next WALTON.

shit is about to leave the station though for real. the next pump is near.

This. I've unironically been hearing a lot of great things about Bitbean lately. They're changing their protocol and updating the wallet later this month. Major changes. I would expect a serious bump from this.

EBET isn't going anywhere for a few months, ths is the accumulation phase

Hmmm I'll look into ODN.

oh for the love of god shut the fuck up

Thank me later

Wtf is this supposed to be?

Loopring

Heard that 100 times before.
Scams need to step up their game.

Neo has a good shot at a pretty decent moon. If the rumors of China regulating crypto turn out to be true, Neo holders will be very happy.

Obsidian. x100 in 2 months.

take your app messenger to facebook users

Lawl encrypted messenger with a masternode why you think its better than Crave

redpill me on loopring

yeah fud harder faggots. it's public information easily accessible

Elix

BAY.

Trading very low right now.

you'll either be one of the biz fags sucking da hongfeis dick or not, take your pick

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, and nudes. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $106,148,564
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

Also since Obsidian is a platform most similar to Stratis we should see similar market caps in the near future.

Stratis Market Cap = $ 394,401,276
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/1000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

pandacoin

Who's this semen demon