OBSIDIAN TO BREAK RESISTANCE

4.4 BTC BUYWALL @ 14.7K SATS.

TIME TO BREAK RESISTANCE.

THE NEXT WALTON.

GET IN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20
cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73zqmg/in_response_to_the_bitpub_talk_about_wtc_being_a/
obsidianproject.slack.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theres no going back. This is a oneway ticket now

Come on guys, you can't actually be serious about buying this can you? I mean come on lmao

this, just sell all your ODN now while you're still ahead.

That FUD kek :) screenshotting this

fuck off pajeet

WE ARE PAST 15k NOW! THIS IS THE START OF THE MOONING

i have 8.4k~ obsidian will i make it boys?

I ONLY OWN 6 THOUSAND ODN FUCK AM I GOING TO MAKE IT WHEN SHOULD I SELL AT A DOLLAr? NO SHILL ADVICE

Cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20

cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

Like Obsidian, like masternode coins?

Crave, 500 needed for masternode. Pure proof of stake. Same or objectively better roadmap than Obsidian with no premine and no ICO. Discover Crave.

PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MAKE US BUY YOUR FUCKING BAGS

I should have bought more than 1.4k from ICO. Now I can barely afford 300

I think a dollar is too low, status has about 6x the market cap. I'd personally hold for longer than that, user, but profit is profit.

LMAO responding to yourself, we know its you from the ID.

feel bad for people who missed the ODN train from the start. good thing is we're only at the 1st stop. hop on and enjoy the ride.

I should of bought more in the ico I only did 1 eth and bought the rest close to .000013sat

FUCK I SHOULD OF PUT SO MUCH MORE IN AT ICO

XYsmje4n4yAPVGPZkjvjFYYBoMaVbbXX7q

send some ODN and we make it guaranteed. i want to be more hype but its hard when you only own 100 ODN. ty

samefag we have IDs

lmao

haha yes, truly hilarious, you are the best man

>Obsidian
>bags

i have 50 odn am i guna make it?

I meant the guy shilling Crave. ODN all the way, I will hold it down to 0 because it is one of the only projects I'm on for the idea and potential and not the money.

>got 500 ODN at it's low
>first time trading crypto

YES YES

The only question is when to sell?

Reminder that crypto is a community effort and if you want to see ODN succeed, you should put in a little work to market it. The more people aware of it, the better. Share on social media or let your sketchy friends know about it lol.

116 ODN whale reporting in.
Lets get rich!

Guys don't forget to shill this on steemit, especially w/ the angle that you can get Odin daily w/ a masternode.

and

Considering pumping $20k into this. Good idea?

yes get at least 2 master nodes you can retire of those in 3-5 years

What's the market cap potential for this?

Between $3-$5. Should be that in a month or two. Sooner when announced on bigger exchange

Any news or developments coming soon? Sorry, PC is fucking up, so I can't check yet

Short term (realistically) $150m. Long term, between $300-$500. Though with how it's filling a unique niche, possibly more.

check the other ODN Obsidian thread all the info you need is there. potentially 300 million easy 60 million short term

Sounds like a nice profit. The product looks good, considering there's already been a couple years worth of development.

lmao suck my fucking dick dude, agree with you on the short term though

Thanks a lot, I'll keep holding until then.

Walton = scam coin

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73zqmg/in_response_to_the_bitpub_talk_about_wtc_being_a/

i bought some with my recent neo gainz, fingers crossed now!

Thanks guys, I finally got my PC going again.

Sinking a bit more than $15k into it.

Can someone explain why this is being shilled so hard?
Looking at their whitepaper I'm not liking them. No speak at all of their technical expertise or about the team at all, and their website just names and pics. Their Github has 3 members, only initial commit very little activity, as of 2 weeks ago or something... even their WP they speak more of the messenger app(also implying its not decentralized already). To add to that, we have grand total of 1 or 1 and a half pages of explanation of their platform. If even that bit skeptical, combined with only 30% coins out for public seems like it could also be a cash crab. Their vague roadmap without dates on the website does say partnership announcements and new feature and services revealed before end of the year.

No, you cant have em cheap. Try better

Nice refutal of what I said

Ty. Link me their GitHub please, I'm a C# dev i wanna take a look

The stakes are extremely high. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

With stakes this high and tech capable of disrupting centralization such as ODN it makes sense for the team to downplay their roles and use pseudonyms on the website and present themselves as low key as possible. If you would like to talk to them check out the slack. In fact in the recent update from the official team, they kept "crucial" hires anonymous, as they should.

Resistance shattered. Buckle in, boys.

Doesn't the CEO work at the London Met Police?

Alright nobsidians, better grab it on the next dip.

just bouight at ath
oh well time to stake ;-)

WTF

I JUST CHECKED THIS WHY DID NO ONE ELSE THINK TO FUCKING CHECK THIS

You are a moron if you have not hopped on board yet. Literally 1 exchange right now with another promised in the next 1-2 weeks if higher volume. Low coin supply. Market cap growing a mill everyday. Go ahead and watch from the sidelines. Balls deep

USED to yes slack has addressed it go check it out

honestly think of them like snowden types insiders if you will

As you can see this thread is just shills, this is a shit coin confirmed unless someone can address the points I made clearly without the whole "they are le anonymous" bullshit

he used to work for the police, it's not a big deal, it's going to be open source upon release and if there are backdoors they will be spotted

>can't do ev calculations (little to lose, a lot to gain, investing in this is extremely +ev)
>doesn't understand crypto is 90% about hype, 10% about product/delivering

stay poor boyo

Bought 10k, now waiting for another 15k to come through

See you on the moon. Take off commenced. BUY BUY BUY

BUUUYY WTFF JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER MASTERNODE ONLY ON SHITTOPIA NOT EVEN A REAL EXCHANGE YET 1-2 weeks from now

Got 2k ODN currently, how much do you need for a masternode?

You going to masternode a scamcoin? hahaha do you think any of their company partners are going to pay for expensive walton in order to use their RFID shit?

Damnit, looks like I'm not getting a masternode then lol

ODN is single-handedly saving my portfolio today

Anyone got a link to the slack pls?

>put in $200 bucks because im a poorfag
>it's at 100% profit for me now
>I can cash out for $400 bucks or wait till it reaches it's high

YES YES

IM SO HAPPY

Bought 2.4k yesterday at 14k sats, already gained .10 BTC in value.
Thanks Veeky Forums

>hurr durr lack of github commits
i bet you loved missing out on NEO because of its lack of git commits too.

I only got 188, still happy

obsidianproject.slack.com

Mate, someone said $26 in July next year...add it all together...you should be happy.

*breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHITCOINERS JUST GOT FUCKING DUMPED ON! I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT GO TO 0 AHAHAHAHA

Yeah? Well I said 100 by next month. Add it all together.

Seriously, you think an app for pedos is going to be worth 26 by next year? Well, probably, but only because BTC will be worth 10k.

Just to show biz that theres official announcements a new [hopefully not yobit] exchange is inc.

Its a platform long term, not just a fucking messenger app all in all...

Yeah well the platform isn't on the roadmap and it's not explained in whitepaper.

stay mad, bro

I bought in at 50 cents. I'm not mad. I just recognize a pnd-on-new-listing coin when I see it.

How hard will this shit drop if the exchange news is Yobit?

then you better sell

I dont feel like playing the bounces. It'll go up again on the new listing.

ok i just made 200k out of this shitcoin.

im dumping now, obisidian was one profitable bitch. searching for new whore now.

Thanks man, any idea how I can get an invite?

a lot expect .13 cents tokens so send me all ur holding now pls

its not too late Veeky Forums

It's a Stratis fork.

>retard Veeky Forums thinks it's a FUD
>retard Veeky Forums doesn't know about next level FOMO