LINKTARDS BTFO

Fundamentals mean nothing in this game. Ask yourself, what are bitcoin's fundamentals to make it worth 40 billion? Everything is exposure and speculation.

Chain link is a small team, based on a supposedly solving a problem which is irrelevant currently. Big banks aren't going to partner up with two random slavs, they'll use their own blockchain/crypto. Furthermore, why does the utility of a concept like chainlink even require a token? (hint: it doesnt)

And you think it's going to go to 1 billion from a presentation in a small room to 20 interns next to a toilet. Laughable.

You were lucky it went to half a dollar, it's just another PnD in the grand scheme of things. No one outside of Veeky Forums has even heard of the fucking coin. Prepare to descend into bagholder he'll over the coming months. Linkies are the new digimarines in their stubborn emotional attachment to a coin that will supposedly take them to the promised land. Clinging to their moth-eaten and virtually worthless links like the proverbial lepers they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtccc.com/imapdata/mtcc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek. Try harder.

Inb4 faggot op buys at $1 next week

>digimarines
>coin that did 100x in 2months
We can only hope that CL will follow the steps of DGB

Increased my stack from 65K to 79K during this period lol. Im in for the long run, but I'm not a retarded reddit "HODL THRU A 40% DIP LOL #LOYALTY".

100 person conference room

Sell now or forever hold your bags, linktards. The pump's over. It's time to go to the next shitcoin.

same im hoping to increase my stack rn, hoping for prices to go 7100 before i buy back. im content with 7200 if ever

hmm these two statements dont seem to match up

im just pissed the price won't go lower lmao

This is the room they will be meeting in, you can even click to see a 360 view. It can hold 80-120 people, depending on if they have tables or reception style seating.

mtccc.com/imapdata/mtcc.html

Whoops forgot the link

>Fundamentals mean nothing in this game
Right.
Until they start getting put to actual use because people find them actually useful.

Fuck off.

>supposedly solving a problem which is irrelevant currently
Chainlink solves the problem of implementing smart contracts the way they were envisioned by Nick Szabo in the 90s.

>Big banks aren't going to partner up with two random slavs, they'll use their own blockchain/crypto
Chainlink is designed to work with their own blockchain/crypto, which is called Hyperledger.

>why does the utility of a concept like chainlink even require a token? (hint: it doesnt)
Chainlink is an network that is independent from any underlying blockchain.
That network can only exist through incentives.
You can't use any specific cryptocurrency like bitcoin or Ethereum because Chainlink is designed to work with both and more.
You can't use fiat because fiat is not native to the system.
So you use a token.
Like an airplane ticket, it holds key information that allows for faster processing within the airport's system.
This is the ideal use case for tokens btw, so pay attention.

>you think it's going to go to 1 billion from a presentation in a small room to 20 interns next to a toilet.
It's going to astronomical prices if it actually gets used as intended, yes.
And considering Chainlink's functionality and its upcoming mainstream exposure at SIBOS, this thing has astronomical potential.

yeah fuck I've got to stop doing this not selling the top and buying the dip

Gartner is estimating the smart contract economy to hit 3.1 trillion dollars by 2030.

I purchased 150k LINK in the ICO. Yesterday I put 100k of it into a timer locked deposit, which will not give me access to the private key before 2020. Thinking I should have done 2025, but whatever...

Will sell the other 50k when it hits 2 dollars next year.

that's crazy lmao...but thanks for effectively lowering the circulating supply.

So by buying more LINK, it decreases the supply and increases the overall value of it? Also, what's with this reddit meme? I naturally just assumed to hold on to it thru the nonsense volatility. At which you sell it?
>inb4 I clearly have Down syndrome
JUST need some clarification, pls no bully

you are a hero sir, pink for link

sell 50% before 2 bucks sometime

>stubborn emotional attachment
Fuck do you expect? These stunted faggots are literally emotionally attached to jars of their own inert ejaculate. HODL

Why 50%? And 2 USD?

You fucking idiot selling link for so cheap... lol whales got greedy trying to push it low... youre going to lose money if you sell now.. and i wont feel sorry for you

peace of mind. Get more accurate if you can be fucked with math but you'll have your buyin + playmoney for your shitcoins.
And a phat stack for later when it goes to andromeda

Did anyone actually listen to that podcast posted yesterday? Sergay sure didn't sound like he had a big partnership or anything. He was mumbling/bumbling around, it was honestly painful to listen to. Not FUD but yeah I sold at the end. Thank Christ. Lower highs lower lows

how do I do this timer locked majiggy