All you have to do to be successful in life is to be attractive and no one ever lays it out for you in life

All you have to do to be successful in life is to be attractive and no one ever lays it out for you in life
it's ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html
nationalreport.net/new-study-reveals-obesitys-correlation-low-iq-sufferers/
cbsnews.com/news/low-intelligence-causes-obesity-what-research-shows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's almost like genetics is the ultimate determining factor in the dice-game called life.

It's almost like you're looking for an excuse for your failures. Blaming genetics is what tumblr whales do.

Except they're wrong and we're right.

Like you're wrong for the right reasons and they're right for the wrong reasons.

Genetics mean everything,
Tumblr whales are right on some parts, namely genetics are important, the problem is it's not the weight that's the problem. It's the IQ.
Unintelligent people are more likely to have bad hygiene and weight issues.
Intelligence is genetic, if a group of children are kept in isolation at the same skill level. One will use it's superior physical ability to overcome obstacles, one will develop social skills and try to lead the group to a common goal, one will develop enhanced logic abilities to solve puzzles, and the majority will follow the group as long as it successfully thrives and be content with their menial task.

I digress, tldr these people are fucked in the head due to genetics and that's why they are pathetic and won't make it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html
nationalreport.net/new-study-reveals-obesitys-correlation-low-iq-sufferers/
cbsnews.com/news/low-intelligence-causes-obesity-what-research-shows/

I was fat for a long time and had more IQ than average I'm an abomination or lazy?

Op I don't support the genetics argument it has a lot to do with environment. I'm just pissed that no one tells you schools dumb just workout eat right and read books and be a model for a living and even if you're just getting basic work as a model you'll have enough t live on for just getting photographed or doing events.

>Claiming IQ is what matters
>having that image on your PC

>I was fat for a long time and had more IQ than average I'm an abomination or lazy?
It's still statistical data user, to put simply.
We are always viewing data as the majority, you could easily be an anomaly, the lower percentile that doesn't fit in with their peers.
Just as we could say that being skinny does not equal being intelligent.
You just have a much higher chance.
Get what I mean? There is always that one dude who smokes, lives to be 100, and never gets cancer. Most people will get cancer by smoking though and die younger than 85.
You're a freak of nature, not in a bad way.

Intelligence is more important. I'd rather be smart and ugly than attractive and stupid.

>stop liking things that I don't like
It's almost like you want to be face fucked.

>being a fucking retarded person
>claiming facts about intelligence

me not lol

>being this totally unable to refute the fact that your genes put a limit on how much you can improve yourself

k

You're such a gigantic faggot that your fedora is poking through my screen right now.

>using IQ for anything
>I bet you believe only unintelligent people are religious

>smoking with your cats in the same room

Attractive
Smart
Not successful

Maybe it's my geography i live in a small town and grew up ugly but was blessed by puberty so maybe when I move to the city I'll be able to take advantage of my looks, I'm only 19 after all

>I bet you believe only unintelligent people are religious

I believe that people that get emotional over an anonymous image board are pretty unintelligent :^)

Someone here never heard of neuroplasticity. Oh well, you're yet another ennui high schooler using half-assed internet news articles as her main "food for thought" - and you even dare to namefag all along.

yeah m8 you're doing so well hiding your emotions behind a tl;dr wall of text about genetics shit and then replying to everyone who disagrees with you lmao

anything not worth getting emotional over is not worth doing in the first place
check urself fag. rekt