If you aren't investing in more LINK right now, you're basically just an idiot

If you aren't investing in more LINK right now, you're basically just an idiot.

I really hope after SIBOS we get some news on what's next and potential partnerships

I have 200$ left to my name, should I go all in on LINK right now or SALT?

What do you think?

It's already starting to climb back up go look for yourself.

SWIFT using chainlink is almost a guarantee. We just don't know when they and the other partners will be announced.

At SIBOS would be great, but we might have to wait more.

If you are investing in more LINK right now, you're basically just an idiot.

This

honestly thinking SALT or ODN at the moment.... But wont sell my 5k LINK until 16th, just thinking salt or odn might make more

Where do you even buy?

t.complete noob

Binance. Don't deal with etherdelta unless you want to wait THREE days for your transactions to go through while they blame it on "ethereum network congestion"

Freals though, not sure in LINK is actually a good buy right now. If they're really not going to do anything before the 16th, it'll probably just keep going down

Idiots feeding whales

Up your gas to 20 and ED works fine

nah it will trade sideways at support if no news.. if there is news strap in boiz

It’s a shitcoin. Nobody wants to
Buy this shit. It’s like a Ford Focus coin. Buy Kore it’s a lambo coin with much more potential.

I had transactions with 30 gas pending from friday afternoon until monday morning. I'm sure it's fine now, but I am not taking any chance of that shit happening again

Lambo coin in the sense it's a depreciating asset

weeeeeeeee...... DOWN DOWN, PRICES ARE DOWN.

we will never see the ath again. it's game over for link.

This.

Reminder that this "dip" has only been going on for a day. It was still at 40 cents (= near ATH) a day ago.
If you can't handle that, you don't deserve anything in life.

But I am. Moon mission confirmed for the 16th of October. I am accumulating.

Is that 1st ema you are using? because if so that is a bullish sign

Link starting to look bullish right now

>If they're really not going to do anything before the 16th, it'll probably just keep going down
What the fuck?
SIBOS is only two weeks away, and arguably one of the single greatest mainstream marketing opportunities any crypto has ever had.

Let me guess, you're an OMG hodler who got spoiled by Jun constantly feeding into your desire for empty validation.

This.

This is exactly what you people were saying when LINK dropped a few days in a row after going 2x on the first day.
And we all know what happened after that.

How do I accumulate more Link? Too scared too sell.

It dropped again?

It went more than 100% over the previous ATH.

You too, see If you think two weeks is too long and SIBOS isn't big enough, I don't know what to fucking tell you.

Kek this

Veeky Forums is not worthy of LINK. I wish shills would just shut the fuck up and let them do their job.
It's mostly a bunch of fucking idiots crying on every dip after it mooned.

Link is going to be spoken of for a long time get used to it shitsucker

Veeky Forums is mostly underage retards and poor third workers. Approx 10% of Veeky Forums are worthy

>tfw 10%er
I honestly can't tell if most people are just being ironic about wanting immediate moon missions, but I'm sure a lot of them are just dumb.

This. This. This.