>average diet to bad
>same routine or bad routine for 3 years

all of the above

You sure you ever did anything?

CHAD EATS PIZZA

What were your goals?
Did you implement progressive overload?

You need to lose more weight

Did you actually follow a program consisting of heavy compound barbell lifts in the 5 rep range by any chance?

>implying cardio does much more than eating a couple of hundred calories less a day for weight loss

This is a bait post by the way newfags

You weren't trying hard enough with your diet or your lifting.

My goal was to lose 200lbs and bench bodyweight I achieved both but I am lacking asstetics

I guarantee you haven't been in a gym for 6 months let alone 3 years.

So you were 200lbs overweight... and expected to look good after only 3 years?
wow

Why are you bitching then? You achieved your goals.

Lifting forks
Maybe
Fat ass

Your skin is sagged and stretch marks abundant. You aren't gonna end up having a tight smooth body after being 200lb overweight. Sorry, it's just not gonna happen. What you can do is get the extra skin removed and try to build more muscle.

Lift heavy ass weights start with a 5 week 5 rep routine then to a 3w & 3rep , and finally a 2w & 2rep.
GET A WORKOUT PARTNER AND FUCKING PUSH LIMITS THATS HOW YOU GET RESULTS

Don't forget gyno and bad posturr

>thinks he can make it working out twice every 2 weeks

Dont do cardio, Eat like a horse, Lift heavy fucking weights, COMPOUND EXERCISES!
Start cutting when lesser humans ask you where you are buying your roids.

how tall and old are you approximately OP?

Im a fat fuck but i'd rather look like you than how i look currently. I think you're doing good. As the other anons have said, maybe theres other things you can do?

Its 5,3,2 weeks long its a 4 day split my bad lol i should have made it more clear

6'0 230 lbs 26

carb cycle my friend

eat no carbs during the week 50/50 protein/fat

carb load sat.

sun eat a mix of fat/carb/protein

lift and cardio

rinse and repeat

Does this work, because i have never heard of it. How effectibe is it, and will it slow my gains? I thought you needed carbs to build muscle.

I think u do good, lossing that much weight and all...
Maybe u suffer from gynecomastia? U can fix that easyly

IIRC this was the diet of choice during the golden age of bodybuilding - Frank Zane, Arnold, Reg Parks, they all carb cycled.

Get a copy of Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet if you want all of the science and what not.

go vegan, trust me.

yes it works

you can pirate bay vince gironda's book "unleashing the wild physique" - gironda was the bodybuilding trainer before steroids.

you're not elimitating carbs from your diet. your just eating them at certain times.

gironda advocated meat and eggs only in meals (plus butter and cream) thats it- and a carb heavy meal every 3-4 days.

the abercrombie diet (used by abercrombie models apparently) eat carbs on heavy lifting days and no carbs on non lifting days

the anabolic diet, (what i do) is no carbs m-f and carbs sat sun- this is what i suggested to you

your problem isn't lack of muscle gains, its losing fat. currently my exercise weights are going up while on this diet and im losing fat (my weight is staying the same at 235) i have progress pics on my phone, but their just for me.

my progress is irrelevant. carb cycling has been used for literal decades. read gironda's book and the "maximum definition diet" or the anabolic diet. the anabolic diet is just easier to schedule. these diets influence your horomones and have a similar effect of steroids (burning fat and buildng muscle) your going into ketosis to burn fat, but not elimitating carbs so your muscles still get what they need (to answer your question)

going full keto is retarded. carb cycle.

>going full keto is retarded.
fuck you i feel better on keto, why should i switch back to carbs?

Not op but I've lost 20 pounds eating around 500-600 kcal deficit since Feb. I eat mostly fruits and veggies and maybe average to below average amount of protein, try to reduce fat
I'm wondering if I should stop eating fruits and veggies all day and start eating like you suggested?
5'10 180 btw

Op here I'll try this because I'm desperate

I like the idea of the m-f thing. I will try it.

what does a bad diet consist of?

>eliminating an entire macro nutrient when there are only three
>being healthy
>pick one

eventually have have to start eating carbs again unless you're a fucking autist

>not doing what the pros do

you wont regret it

do whatever works for you. but the pros do this for a reason. everyone is different there is no perfect diet that fits everyones needs. certain people have a hard time losing weight so carb cycling is for those people.

when going full keto most doctors only suggest to do it for a limited amount of time
>eliminating an entire macro nutrient
and you're not supposed to work out because you wont have the necessary fuel- no carbs

carb cycling is the best of both worlds which is why the pros did it

you wont regret it either
i just want to add that this diet wont perform miracles, but it will produce noticable gains week in and week out. i still eat at a deficit, i eat about 2300 cals per day during the week.

sat i carb load and sunday i eat a mix of macros and neither day do i count calories.

if you want to go balls to the wall do gironda's maximum def diet.

OP would look just fine for a natty if he would just stand up straight and start doing some cardio.

;_;
i-i know, m-maybe i will transition to lentils

in all seriousness, i am afraid of getting beetus. is it possible to eat complex carbs without getting beetus?

OP I saved your pic. Because I'm 99% sure that's what I will look like after my weight loss.

kill yourself my man

So which dwarf are you then?

Hope not for your sake I hate my self

PIZZA EATS CHAD

Your shoulders aren't too bad.

what was your highest weight? looks like you could still cut down to like 170 or 160?

except its more effective in the long run to make a daily habit of burning 500 calories a day than it is to just not eat those calories

you did great, most people have way more loose skin after losing that amount of weight. just keep going, it will get good eventually.

Dude, give yourself more credit. And stop shitposting. Of course you don't look aesthetic. Who did you expect to be, Zyzz? Just be glad you aren't going to die of heart disease prematurely and went from having a horrible body to mediocre. Train another 3-4 years and you'll probably be above average.

>tfw low bodyfat but saggy mantit skin due to major weight loss

I GOT TO MAKE IT GUYS

I don't get how it is easier to do something that is dificult than to simply not do something. If you are a weak willed fuck who can't stop themselves from eating then how can you do cardio

I hope you were like 460 lbs before.

That skin looks horrible