Where were you when bostin loyd injected synthol into his titties (among other substances into different body parts)...

where were you when bostin loyd injected synthol into his titties (among other substances into different body parts) and posted the video on youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=zACw_GGhSS8

>this is normal among bodybuilders

[throws up internally]

for someone who may juice in the very distant future, this video was educational

cheers op

Is he trying to one up Rich Panini bread by being even more open about his steroid use?

Look at his vids just 2 years ago and see how his facial features have changed. What will his final form be?

8:30, 9:30, did he just inject 3 CCs into one pec, load another syringe and inject 3 MORE CCs into THE SAME PEC ACCIDENTALLY? What the fuck?

Jesus christ the guy is a walking science experiment. At that point are you even happy about how you look or any progress you made? It seems like nattys are often times way more satisfied with their progress and happier than frauds even though they dont look near as good. Like me, I feel comfy as fuck being more muscular and knowing I dont have to inject my self with all that shit everyday

just finished watching the vid

kekkkkk yeah thats what he did

thought that too but have a closer look, first shot is actually filmed mirrored. look at his tattoo

He became way manlier and handsome, and his voice deepened like crazy.

Only good stuff, also download before youtube shuts down.

fucking mirrors
how do they work

>shotting with air in the syringe
I just cant fucking watch it, guys. He is going to hit the vein one day and kill himself.

oh man and here's me thinking that such a body would be achievable with nothing but cruising on 250 mg of test e for the rest of your life

I watched that whole video earlier. Felt bretty uneasy during the injections. I don't think I'm interested in ever doing that shiet.

Well duh. Anybody who uses drugs so they can look like a living anatomy diagram isn't mentally sound. Anatomy diagrams are what humans look like without skin or healthy natural levels of fat, kek

Then they complain that with their tiny waists and perfect proportions normal girls don't wanna have anything to do with because "they don't wanna work to get on the same level" or "they're scared of having their man taken from them by all the swarming competition", when really normal girls just aren't attracted to feminine traits like tiny waists and perfect proportions. Normal women are attracted to normal men, the way nature intended and the way its been since the dawn of man.

I feel bad for steroid users. They're not happy. There's a reason why the majority of them either are or end up becoming gay.

This put me of from steroids for ever.

And why does he inject synthol in "offseason"?
Or is he going for a comp?

God you sound like a fucking redditor. Get out you stinky faggot fuck.

I know plenty of roiders who are happy with how they look because they have had insane strength gains and look insanely good.

Fuck off back to plebbit

Boston and Piano have serious mental issues. You can't lump everyone together because of the two most batshit extreme cases

The overwhelming majority of roiders at your gym would be considered DYEL by Veeky Forums standards

He said he dont plans on ever competing again.

As a natty i am shocked, i never thought that the life of roiders is lifting/eating/juicing only, i mean that takes a fuckload of time etc.

Like compared to bostin, what are guys like jeff seid injecting? is every roider using that much shit and waste 60% of his freetime with loading syringes?

i wanted to juice but that shit made me rethink.

Men aren't naturally programmed to find masculine traits attractive. When a man starts receiving compliments from other men it means that he is no longer masculine. He's become pretty.

If that's how you swing then by all means, who am I to judge. Its just sad how many young people on this site who grew up without father figures and developed massive insecurities get inducted into this twisted behavior, with no regards for their long term health and virility.

They are just the hyperbolic versions of the average steroid user. The base issues that caused them to start are one and the same. At least they use steroids as a career move and it helps their financial livelihood, but for a young man with his whole life ahead of him who isn't making it in the film or bodybuilding industry? Its just sad. They don't need drugs, they need therapy.

Yeah crazy shit man.

I think men's physique people use shit like tren/test with winstrol. And depending on the cycle you can shoot every day, every 5 days or every week etc.

>Men aren't naturally programmed to find masculine traits attractive. When a man starts receiving compliments from other men it means that he is no longer masculine. He's become pretty.

What point are you trying to make here? I'm saying this guy is more attractive than he used to be because he's more muscular an rugged.

He's injecting it because it is essentially his version of a product demonstration, since this is his brand of synthol.

You don't know me. I do wanna get huge because it makes me prettier. Don't automatically assume we all want to be a hyper masculine faglord like your fat ass. Checkmate.

You forgot to tip your fedora m8

>implying the most handsome man aren't masculine with just the right hint of feminity

Jeff uses almost as much as Boston, but Jeff doesn't have to use GH or insulin, because it's not needed for physique competitions.

Jeff probably doesn't use any or very little synthol too.

>If thats how you swing then by all means, who am I to judge.
I really don't have any issue with men who want to be pretty. I do think its unhealthy how Veeky Forums paints a picture of the average steroid user being the peak male. If that was the case, it would be natural.

Do these guys think they look good?

No, that bostin guy is fucking crazy and a freak. He is injecting like 3-5 different hormones + hgh+ synthol (lmao).

Even though i believe Jeff Seid is natty, you could achieve his body with 250mg/test e alone.

Wonder how much effort that is?

Its exactly 2 needles per week, nothing more.

Side effects are acne and hairloss.

Thats it.

Trust me, that guy is fucking insane, even by fraud standards.

But when bostin loyd, someone who dont even competes anymore blasts all that gear, how much are COMPETING freaks actually blasting?

Like what kind of shit does Phil Heath take lel.

>i believe Jeff Seid is natty,
>Proceeds to give steroid advice

u having a giggle mate

Yall do know lelddit has a more active steroid community than Veeky Forums right

Pro bodybuilding is literally a competition about who can take the most steroids without dying

/youtube/ FUCKING WHEN

It takes a lot of air to kill you if you inject it.

Slin and GH are used in physique just in lower quantities.

"air lock" is a method used to make sure that you get all the roids in, without leaving some in the syringe.

As long as you don't hit a vein you're fine. If you're going to air lock, you should make sure to aspirate.

explain that shit meme or fuck off frogposter.

This pretty much

>that link to buy steroids at the end
>he has a coupon code

What does he use this for?

>mfw mom spots my anal glide

top kek

for this

lol @ steroid users

wait till your dick and hair falls off

>Even though i believe Jeff Seid is natty, you could achieve his body with 250mg/test e alone.

hell no, cruising test makes you retain water and you aren't getting that huge. He's probably blasting primo or some REALLY GOOD var almost year round. probably small amounts of hgh too honestly

>smelly, dumb, frogposter scum

I always feel so bad when see girls bigger than me

You should

srs he runs and owns a gay4pay stripping website like MFC but for muscle dudes. Wouldn't surprise me if he does shows on there on the downlow

lol @ idiots who know nothing about lifting and steroid usage

Found the insecure roiders.

I get that he is plugging his synthol, but why would he show everything else?
A lot of people will speak about gear, but this is the first time I have seen anyone shooting up on video, what about the law, will he get arrested any minute now?
It's just baffling to me

Dyel new lifter here, why are arguments about steroids so pationate here?

>want to use supplements to become the best version of yourself

>needs therapy

Nattys, when will they learn?

Because beta males want to give themselves a feeling of moral superiority since they feel so emasculated by stronger men. It's a coping mechanism.

Meanwhile people on roids don't give a shit.

Natty's attack roiders for "cheating", often times because they're afraid to roid.
Roiders retaliate, because they don't like their hard work being trivialized.

i kinda want to roid but dear god this guy needs to tone his shit down, i thought he'd stop after the 5cc of yolo and synthol

also does he sell synthol?

i have several guys in my gym who are jacked like him and always claim natural

besides that

how long until this man dies of multiple organ failure?

I give him 10 years if he continues like that
>Meanwhile people on roids don't give a shit.
lol.

Nattys that talk shit about roiders are the same as fattys that talk shit about lifters

>heh heh they just aren't happy with their bodies
>they're not strong independent women like we are
>heh heh yeah let's talk shit about them more to make ourselves feel better

>Nattys that talk shit about roiders are the same as fattys that talk shit about lifters
That's very true but don't act like most roiders are happy, mentally stable folks who don't give a shit about other peoples opinions

You reek of 30% bodyfat and neckbeards mate

Thanks for sharing. I watched the vid and read all the comments.

Below are the opinions of a 36yr male natty "lifter" 178lbs @19BF.

*flame suit on*

A) It takes a level of courage just to make the vid given the stigma around the sport. Education (good or bad) helps everyone.

B) It's not my place to pass judgement on others. Live life and do your best to help others.

C) Being dedicated means doing everything to reach your goal, even at risk of your own health. "Cheating" happens at the highest level of every sport. However, boosting or taking gear its not banded in their sport.. I believe.

D) Go watch the movie "Bigger Faster Stronger" and it will answer most questions.

E) This letter comes after D.. moving on

F) I can only imagine Women's side of this. It must be worse on every level. I feel it's a difficulty life. To any female bodybuilders/Fitness here, thanks for your courage.

G) I would consider taking the next step, however, not to this level. It couldn't recover if something when wrong.

H) It's human nature to change our reality. People will inevitable find a way to push the limits. We wear braces for our teeth, make-up to look better, clothes to stay warm, and glasses to see. This really not all that different. If you could inject to prevent your child from being born with MS at the risk of your own well being, nobody would even question it. Science will always try to improve of nature. The "what if" is the strongest mindset.

Bostin Loyad is another level.

>HURRRR MUH HARD WORK

I fucking despise frauds. I used to train in a gym that was nice and homely until they fucked it all up, and now I've moved to a "hardcore" one full of roid monkeys. They're the worst.

They come in, take on way more weight than they can handle, half-rep everything (just like the guys in the video) for like half an hour and then leave. Never do any cardio either. They're all short and visibly insecure and keep checking themselves in the mirror and seeing if people are looking, and they all put on that macho attitude trying to be tough.

It has NOTHING to do with "fitness" or health. It doesn't even have anything to do with working out. It's a complete mockery of the very idea of being fit and what it supposedly means. Fuck off with your bullshit excuses and go stick a needle in your asshole.

Bostin Loyd has done m0re for Bodybuilding than you know

Cool, but the idea of "bodybuilding" also doesn't have anything to do with health nor fitness and is ridiculous by itself.

bodybuilding is not fitness i am aware of that

Holy shet does he inject all that for pre and post workout every day? This is absolutely not worth it. Him and panini face are like walking science experiments

>insane strength gains
>look insanely good
>insane
>insane
>happy

Your gym experience is not the whole community. Stop being so dramatic.
And sticking a needle in your asshole would produce no gains, get real hahaha

You're pretty thick, and I don't mean your muscles.

true, good point. There are normies and freaks among them like every group.

Kind of gay post but I can't say I disagree.

I've always viewed roids as supplements... albeit riskier and sometimes illegal supplements, but still. If thats the steps he wants to take to leave humanity behind I dont see anything wrong with that.

>blind firing a needle into your ass without a mirror
>not alchol prepping your ass
>having air in the syringe right before injecting
>ever
>wiping down post injection with a fucking used napkin

holy fuck I cringed, I am an RN and I would lose my license doing this yet these fuckers do it daily.. how do more of these retards not get infections?

This is complete bullshit. Are you a 16 year old mad at the other big guys in your gym?

Get a fucking grip

Also
>he doesn't flex in the mirror

Do you seriously even lift? Like at all?

>getting large muscles isn't a branch of fitness

Fuck off you god damn Puritan. Are you the same type of fag that is scared when a girl has had sex with more than 3 guys? Go be a pussy somewhere else

also these guys look like fat asses

why would anyone want to have these bloated physiques?

You sound like the dumbest person that ever replied to me, ever. Not even kidding. You know how I know you're terribly insecure? Your only way of responding to people is making them seem smaller than you without taking into account what they said at all.

>HURR YOU SOUND LIKE A TEENAGER

I'm over 20, and also I lift since I was 17, count my calories every day and do cardio three to four times a week.

>HURRR ROIDING IS JUST HAVING BIG MUSCLES

This is you making a retard argument by attempting to make something sound way smaller than it actually is. You know what roiding is about and you know what it entails. Don't talk like a child.

Again, go stick a needle up your asshole, and take the opportunity to cry while you're at it instead of writing this crap.

>synthol
Hope he likes muscle tears and necrosis.

As an RN, you should know better than to use the word "Retards" Now I think less of your profession, kill yourself.

Pro BBers live a life that most people would consider torture.

I'm 118 years old, lift 20 hrs a day. Still jacked as fuck! None of you cum buckets know anything!

ALL HAIL ME!

I am never going to roid in my life. I'm good being DYEL.

As a retard, you should head back to tumblr you brainless PC loser

Dat acromegaly

>intentionally putting air into the needle

holy fuck that seems dangerous, guess it doesnt matter when you have two giant hams for arms.

See

i want to roid so badly. have the money and everything. but im so sketch about finding online suppliers and getting fucked with low grade shit,
then im too paranoid to get gear from the local gym rat who's looking for a "buddy" to do gear with. pretty sure he just wants to sell to me..

on the internet side of things i will get downgraded stuff, or lose the package but i have no connection with the supplier.
on the local side of stuff what if this dude wants to fuck my wife and give me a planned heart attack and kill me off... to paranoid...

i guess ill just wait until im 30 to actually contemplate doing gear =/ at least i can see my natty peak.

You sound like an idiot
Bostin knows what he's doing

>only two scoops

>there are people in the special Olympics more fit than him, who got there without using steroids

kekerino

>>this is normal among bodybuilders

he was doing A WHOLE CC of shit, plus igf and hgh pre and post workout

i guarantee you no pro bodybuilders do stacks like that. most pro builder stacks are hilariously conservative compared to what people think they take. it's kind of a shame someone like phil heath or kai greene wont make an educational video about the substances they take, because of the stigma against them perpetuated by western media, all because of fucking sports

>i never thought that the life of roiders is lifting/eating/juicing only,
it's not, only the retards juice nonstop all year

No ones gonna point out the irony of his shirt at the start? Cummmoooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

I don't think it would make as much difference as you think it would. Lee Priest talks about what steroids he uses and everyone thinks he's lying because it's not much (like you said). Anyone else making videos would get the same treatment

thats because it was on purpose, idiot

Link to Lee priest vid?