Posts about high test voluptuous girls

>posts about high test voluptuous girls
>2016
>still hasn't gotten one

What's your excuse, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/614021/Being-a-person-of-height-is-a-tall-order-in-Ghana.html?pg=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump!

Nobody likes me, let alone attractive women.

I'm ugly and skinny

well there's a girl interested in me, but she's more /fat/ that than high test, so don't know what to do.Only if she dropped a bit of weight....

www.okcupid.com

Have her run with you. Convert her

yeah I mean, I've talked to her a few times and she's nice, the problem is we both go to the same college (computer science degree) and she's doesn't seem to be the kind of girl that likes any kind of exercise. I'm not going to date a fat girl if she doesn't going to change her habits after. Not murrican btw

Bump

As someone who likes high test girls a lot I say don't do this because even chubby chasers should have standards.

Unless you like rape accusations from polyamorous genderfluid septum pierced thunder cunts

>butterface.jpg

what do female butts feel like OP?

>Always wanted a high test gf
>Never had a gf
>Start working out
>Become attractive
>Finally get a gf
>She's a model

She's really hot, but she's skinny and the polar opposite of high test. I guess it works out because she's also always in the gym, but I wish she'd gain some weight.

girl in OP pic is ugly and that ass is sad.

whats your point?

> be high test
> at home gym
> see this
Wat do?

Girl is super average.
What's your point, /op/?

> be high test
> come home
> hungry
> check kitchen
> see this
Wut do?

How the fuck do you know? You never know until you ask her. If she likes you she'll probably go.

You should do it before chad makes a Stacey out of her.

desu

now watch this

>tfw I found her xhamster account but her videos are private
JUST

BREH

Bruh

>tfw no milk chocolate gf
>tfw no Dark chocolate gf
>tfw no gf at all ever.

>acquire chub qt
>ask her to be lifting buddy
>give her the dick to burn those calories
>cook her low calorie low carb meals
Bam high test gf in a few months

You like that chocolate?

Tell her I don't need a loan.

>not being down with the swirl

Interracial sex is the best. Imagine your both fighting for your home team, you both bring out your A game. No one wants to be "that experience" that sucked.

If they strictly imported african women taller than 5'8 with 40 inch plus istead of mexican males wouldn't be that bad of a deal.

good

>tfw no chocolate gf to lift with

Just go to Ghana friend

no, you just have a fat gf cause you are also fat

deseretnews.com/article/614021/Being-a-person-of-height-is-a-tall-order-in-Ghana.html?pg=all

Joe Mensah, who is 5-foot-5 but drives a taxi with "Big Joe" splashed across the trunk, defends his nickname.

"I am big," insists the driver, who isn't very heavy either. "If a person is five-five that means he is tall."

>tfw hightest delicious chocolate fuckbuddy, who also happens to be a jazz singer
>want to make her my gf but she has this weird don't need no man complex
>10/10 personality and has a really sultry voice like Lana del Rey

Wat do

wee lad that microwave has a lot of buttons.

I'm down with the swirl with all colors dude. The guy I'm with is white.
Lol that's so specific, but that wouldn't be bad at all.
Black girls that lift exist, even though I feel like one of the only 2 1/2 at my gym, you'll find your qt:) high test black girls that lift exist too, but they're rare I guess.

Damn dude where's waldo

I present to you: AJ Apple Tree

Show your interest in her, if she already knows how you feel, and how much you care about her. If she doesn't know, tell her; you might be surprised that she's interested in you too. Also, it sounds like she's a beautiful singer.

bro, just get her to bulk. slip calories in here and there. She will gain slowly, so mostly muscle with the RIGHT amount of fat.

Olivia Jensen is releasing a bikini video here in the future. Many nuts will be busted, brehs.

>Lol that's so specific

That's about the size of alexis texas/gianna micheals.

Post your butt.

Yes, I suppose I will. I think she already knows because of how endearing I am with her. Wish me luck

Good luck! And maybe she doesn't know; some girls are just as clueless with hints as guys are sometimes.

Be a man. You're gonna miss out on locking her down if you don't say what you want.

All women who say that are putting on airs so they don't get hurt by their fuckbuddy

Hmm, that seems pretty ideal.
Not here. I'll post in a current body thread soon; after finals.

What's the problem? Fuck all the short stacked qts

What makes you say that

Brehs

She cannot become hightest because she is a model.

Breeeehs

Tell dad it's my turn to use that machine

She's cute as hell and her ass is supreme. I'll take another pic

Virgin spotted

She has very little body fat, and eats healthy plus she's an athlete

someone post white shorts webm? i missed in last high test thread

I cant relate to humanity anymore. Im wealthy and successful for my age and the lack of substance in people just makes me sick. When I see them getting happy over stupid trivial things it just makes me angry.

Yeah but brush this thread is about getting high test girls yourself

Literally all you need is decent looks, a sense of humor, and an okcupid account etc to reel them in without work

I have a high test girl, I just wanted to see that white shorts webm.

>worrying about other people's lives

kek you're just as average as them

Define trivial. Maybe you should see a therapist

>AJ Applegate
C'mon man.

Mama noooooooo

It must be like hitting solid rock

I want something silky and SOFT that I can pound with my abs

I think she was low test, desu. I think the setting was in a mall or something? Nice, though.

han solo dies

B R E H S

I tried this, but instead of becoming high test she stopped going to the gym and became obese.

b-but i do. she's sweet, has a nice ass and 32E tits. i'm in lads.

Do you know anything about muscle?

P-pics?

You didn't follow the steps correctly because she can't become obese if you gave her low calorie meals.

Not to mention you were probably too beta to tell her to get her ass up

Those thin thighs aren't fooling anyone

I know fat ass is the shock absorber I need and I'm sure she has very little

>not sticking to your own people

So good, man. So good. They're literally the best feeling part of a woman. That and the upper quads and hips.

Sell pizza, eat girl, fuck the door.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUHHHCK

She's at maybe 12~15% which is plenty. I've fucked a military chick before and trust me, it's great.

90% of my finishing sex positions is from the behind

>grabbing gf by arms and pounding her from behind
>she quivers and convulses on my dick

Gets me everytime

Bruhs

Ghanaian girls have some insane proportions. Shame they're all devout Christians.

Acquired my high test

dirty asshole

Damn. She looks a bit faint. Stand aside lads, I'm going in for some mouth to vagina resuscitation.

Tonight's the night I do it guys

>keep the bloodline pure
>incest is wincest

Make lady sing the dick

you guys are just dating fat girls

high test != fat

I know two people from ghana, a guy and a girl. They're both two of the biggest sex fiends I've ever seen. And Christian

I really like this girl I'm dating but she has the body of a 14yo girl.
Enjoy big titties and asses for me, Veeky Forums

Still beats jacking off.

You can do it.

It's just not bleached!

I don't date high test girls, only bang them

Mine is a chubster, but she's making progress, she only drinks water and is eating better. She works out with me on weekends too when I see her

please please user please more of her

>implying that's a bad thing

If you and your girl haven't lost yourselves in lust and you haven't stuck your tongue up her dirty butthole you haven't lived user. I love it, it tastes good.