Alright, Listen Up

Chainlink's Partnership with SWIFT is a big deal. SWIFT and banks have long relationships since the beginning of time and whoever tries to eat their lunch will get crushed.

For example, take a look at Zelle (a new way to send money on your phone to almost anyone. In minutes. Zelle moves money the way you want it to move—fast, safe and easy. Together with the nation’s leading banks and credit union). Zelle is built by partnerships of all the major banks together combined to release this payment app because they don't want to continue to dominate this space.

Zelle is a direct competitor to Venmo, and Banks don't like it when companies want to change they way they do business when they have a monopoly. That is why SWIFT and Chainlink will continue to dominate.

Chainlink & SWIFT have completed Phrase 1:
the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/

Smartcontract / Chainlink will demo either Phrase 2 or 3:
swift.com/our-solutions/global-financial-messaging/payments-cash-management/swift-gpi

This technology is revolutionary, if you ever did a wire transfer, it can take up to 3-5 business days and cost $30 with the wire going through multiple long delay loops.

Chainlink provides the bridge to instant real-time payment at a lower cost:

"According to Swift, the GPI is being designed to reduce transaction completion times from as long as five days to a single day or less. Potential areas of improvement include an even more transparent fee structure and, in some cases, near-instantaneous settlement times. More than 80 global banks are set to use the new platform when it goes live next year."

If you doubt your investment, then invest in something.

As Sergey mentioned, there are more partnerships on the way. If you look at Request.Network's slack, they mentioned they will be using ChainLink services.

Do your own research.

im pretty sure that whole meme with SWIFT is already priced in

buy the rumor, sell the news

or remain a linkmarine forever

sorry for error on this sentence:

"Zelle is built by partnerships of all the major banks together combined to release this payment app because they want to continue to dominate this space."

Chainlink and SWIFT provides bank the necessary technology to connect to the blockchain with their EXISTING api systems so they don't need to spend a whole lot to develop and learn anything new. They can get started ASAP.

That's a beautiful chart. I remember the memes were similar too. This isn't going to end well

DELETE, this chart is poison to LINKies

I want you to honestly tell me, literally, the honest truth. Do you think chainlink will fade away into nothing? Do you think chainlink is a shitcoin?

>will it fade

Absolutely. After sibos there will be no news for a very very long time. Sergey and Co are shit at communicating.

>is it shitcoin
Half half

I process swift eveyday. Chainlink will be a major benefit to swift. I don't see how swift will not implement it. It's quite a big opportunity here no ways link will let go of that. Swift is basically needing a serious upgrade because its slow its shit and expensive, but yet used around the world it has deep roots and isn't going away. With ripple a threat, Swift will be a new powerhouse with link. If you own link under $1 that is still fucking cheap.

Take a look at the history of swift if you care... then you will see exactly why link is timed perfectly

Priced in... not much is priced in right now because the rest of the community is still only getting to understand what is going on. Reddit is just getting started wait until the community hears that swift is involved. It's a time bomb this. Look at the history of swift it's perfect.

The thing with link is that it can be implemented very quickly. Once the conference happens, it will become hyped. I go to conferences like this all the time, people always leave hyped as shit. If you don't think anyone will invest after this conference when they are exposing links opportunity to some of the financial fat cats you are fooling yourself.

Quick rundown?

Then I really don't think you know what you're doing.

The use case this coin targets is a huge part of mass adoption, it has a ongoing relationship with customer, who is key in mass adoption. It has multiple institutional backings. It is recommended in every subscription model for investors from World Economic forum to Gartner. This whitepaper is the first peer reviewed whitepaper in the industry, meaning its the only guaranteed non scam.

I don't mean to ad hominem, but I think you've based you're whole strategy on buy rumour, sell news, without even thinking about the coin. If you have any actual critiques on chainlink itself, and not just on the invetsments, I'm keen to discuss it with you

*investors

My dad works at SWIFT and he told me that the smartcontract.com presentation was cancelled.

Disregard everything I said

SELL SELL SELL

Does his brother also work for nintendo?

Your mom works at SWIFT too and she told me your inheritance was cancelled

My mom does indeed work at SWIFT, but she never heard of Chainlink.

OP read this:

a coin's value is based on hype and speculation. even if its use case is "it solves your tiny dick problem" it would still fade into nothing if there's no hype for a long time. people are losing faith in chainlink because they're getting sick of the team's communication. i own 150k that i'll hold until the 16th and if the event goes well, probably until december but that's just the current sentiment. there are literal shitcoins in the top 10 without any big parnerships or use cases just because they've been hyped and the devs actually communicate news on a daily/weekly basis.

In that case your betting on the fact that they will keep quiet for months at a time. A single announcement could reverse the entire trend. You saw what happened with Vitaliks off-handed comment. This is a fickle market, and all this non-hype merely legitimizes his next claim

A coins value is based on hype when it has no use yet. If it's adopted quietly the price will still go through the roof because use gives it value.

oK SAY THIS CHART RESEMBLES EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LINK WHERE ARE WE ON IT DID WE HIT THE PEAK?

It can only go lower from now. IMO if you didn't buy from ATH just cut your losses already. Otherwise, just pray for a fucking miracle or something

linkies BTFOed

>buy the rumor
What rumor?
The one about SWIFT and LINK working together?
Been confirmed over a year ago.

>sell the news
What news?
That LINK is doing a live demo at SIBOS?
Been confirmed months ago.

>partnership with SWIFT already priced in
Yes. Global implementation across the SWIFT banking network is already priced in.
Are you insane?

Fucking this. Why are you all niggers that retarded?