What went wrong?

What went wrong?

cia niggers

Out of control pharmaceutical industry pushing drugs without restriction. Doctors essentially being paid by how much drugs they prescribe. Agency to control drugs getting defanged by interest groups. Etc

>2010 ~ now
Notice everything went to more shits after Obama/libercucks government were elected? I do.

notice how everything went to more shit after there was a rise in racism after obama's election? I do.

that's how dumb you sound. pointing out two events are temporally connected isn't enough to demonstrate that one caused the other.

And the very same group of people, who are losers now btw, are still yelling about "legalize muh recreation drugs", "stop war on drugs"...etc. They really are the cancer of human society.

Hahahah that's what you get for laughing at Russians.

>there was a rise in racism after obama's election

Identity politics probably caused that.

>there was a rise in racism after obama's election
But there was. Obama and your precious liberals government only make things even worse till today. Trump could never ever climb to power if it wasn't Obama laid the stage for him. Thank you libertards, really.

>Identity politics probably caused that.
entirely separate from the point I'm making. I'm saying that pointing to one event isn't enough to justify claiming it to have caused the crisis. by pointing out another possible explanation you are adding to my point by showing how there are many other variables at play here other than obama's election or a rise in racism
read above. also I wasn't denying a rise in racism.
>Trump could never ever climb to power if it wasn't Obama laid the stage for him.
wishful thinking on your part. romney got more votes in the swing states that trump won this past election, he only won those states because more dems stayed home because they didn't like hillary. obama has maintained a great approval ever since he got elected and would have easily beat trump

Also if you combine OP's chart with this, you can see the whole pattern more clearly. Faggtory is also pushed by the very same group of people with similar political stances.

How mad are you?

>correlation = causation
hey dumbfuck, guess what? the std crisis is taking place in the south and the opiod crisis is taking place in the north. so much for your theory

>mad
I get to see your country get torn to shreds on the world stage and see fox news discuss what the shadow government run by obama and hillary clinton do.

Your country has achieved meme status.

>I got btfo so I might as well just respond with a popular phrase to win the other anons over to my side by appealing to their emotions

The "Dude, weed, lmao!" movement normalizing drug use.

Libercucks truly are a bunch of regressive decadent degenerates in the disguise of "muh sexism muh racism", still in denial of course.

Looks like libercucks really are kinda mad, kek.

Yeah, keep spamming that shit as if that can derail the truth. I'm not even American in fact, haha.

the non-meme answer

>dead Unitedstatesians
Nothing went wrong here