Did Veeky Forums know that going vegan can change your eye color over time?

Did Veeky Forums know that going vegan can change your eye color over time?

youtube.com/watch?v=LRT3YwUEYYQ

That can't be healthy

You mean from a man to having women eyes.. than yes. Kill yourself.

I'm already a woman senpai

I have eyes like the right side but I'm not a vegan. Help!

>i get my health/wellness information from youtube
>veganism changes eyes from undesirable brown to green/hazel
>totally not propaganda

k.

>what is a blue filter
>i don't know

I like how they always change the lighting in before/after pictures instead of, you know, making a real fucking comparison

LONDetc

can change your skin colour too, from normal to yellow and sickly

fuck off faggot, i'm going to continue to eat big juicy steaks and there's not a single thing you can do about it

I already have blue eyes, why should I bother going raw vegan? I like my meat and potatoes desu

Kill yourself anyway

Why isn't adopting a healthy, vegan diet not the best thing I can do for my body?

The best you can do for your body is drink 500ml of bleach
It's detoxing

>Change
That pic literally is just an excessive saturation of the original, it's not a different color
This is bullshit btw
also
>Wanting to change your beautiful blue eyes
Why the fuck would I?

what a liar

Well that explains my icy blue eyes, I've been a strict vegan since I was 8

>literal meme tier science
>unironically believing shit like this
shiggy

It sucks having dark/brown eyes

Did you know going vegan will lower your testosterone and turn you into a depressed sallow skinned annoying cuck?
I like my eyes just fine.
Yknow what else changes skin and eye color? Jaundice. At least drinking is fun though.

I'm gonna celebrate when you die of heart disease faggot

It's more important to just be handsome.

u would get top tier golden eyes

What do I need to eat for crimson eyes? Unbaptized infants?

>eyes changed while being vegan
okay...
did they change due to being vegan? or just a coincidence.

Post boipussy now

>tfw you're a shitskin with shiteyes

but user... i like my teal eyes

>heart disease

Except for the fact that most heart disease is caused by too much plant oils imbalancing the the omega 6 to omega 3 ratio which weakens the arterial wall by creating a more fragile cell membrane. People get heart disease because of honey buns and chocolate shakes, not because of meat. That's a nice false argument with you correlation=causation meme though

Don't bother her. Let her wallow in all dat cutting edge 1960s "science."

More vegan propaganda. You know I find this weird since a lot of brown eyed people can't appreciate their color. A shit ton of of my family members with blue/green eyes are super jealous of my brown eyes.

Big brown eyes are best on women though, espeacially if she's pale and has dark hair.

No, That's what causes inflammation, you need high ldl to continue the process of a heart attack.

Also meat raises your IGF-1 that promotes cancer and it's a class 1 carcinogen
Meat is a risk factor for insulin resistance

So yeah i'm doing something about it, by celebrating every single death of filthy corps eating faggot

Okay so I'll answer as seriously as your post. Filling your head with grass will obviously make you eyes go green. Same goes for blue eyes and water. Brown eyes? You're full of poop then sorry.

Girls w/ brown eyes are really pretty :^3

>A shit ton of of my family members with blue/green eyes are super jealous of my brown eyes.
Yeah this id say
My first gf (a complete knockout babe, havent seen anyone even fucking close to her) was a total sucker for brown eyes
I got green/blue eyes and sure she loved me but she never failed to mention how much she loved brown eyes

TL:DR: fuck your fucking insecurities you faggots, stop being weakminded and do things for yourself instead

The only method I know for changing your eyes color is lethal dose of gamma radiation.

>I got green/blue eyes and sure she loved me but she never failed to mention how much she loved brown eyes
lol

No need to be vegan for it , mine are brown and become light green when exposed to sunlight.
I also know someone who has blue/green eyes that becomes pure blue in the sunlight.
And no vegan too

>implying it has something to do with the diet, not the lighting

Honestly its obvious left pic is taken inside and right is taken outside.

does that mean that vegan is ultimate redpill, since it seems to make you more aryan?

I have baby blues but i like my gfs big brown eyes

Too bad shes gonna give me manlet sons tho