Has "nihilist" or "absurd" in username and/or description

>has "nihilist" or "absurd" in username and/or description
>will attempt to inject nihilism into any discussion no matter how unrelated the topic is to nihilism
>painstakingly claims over and over again that nihilism makes you a stable and happy individual, yet is living proof of the opposite
>has to let literally everyone know he is a nihilist by any means

How exactly are nihilists not the vegans of existential philosophy?

>nihilism
>philosophy
Modern nihilism is literally a shit-tier non-ideology for youngsters who can't into existentialism. Look at all those "scientists" who despise philosophy and run for scientific dogmatism.

Wasn't Nihilism supposed to be something that man is supposed to overcome?

OP here. This.

>existentialism
>Literally nihilism but too much of a coward to kill yourself as you don't even believe what you are saying so you come up with excuses
The post-modern world was a mistake.

Most nihilists I know don't try to advocate for it positively, they just lack belief in anything else and are very proud of a directionless, hedonistic lifestyle.

>complains about nihilism
>while spending his time writing posts on a Vietnamese basket weaving site instead of doing something meaningful with his life
Really doodles the noodles

Nihlism is for people too lazy to have an actual philosophy.

Personally I'm too lazy to be nihilistic.

>creates thread for the sole purpose of bait
>uses OP image as pickle rick
>complains about nihilists on the internet
This thread is already off to a good start

Who are you quoting?

this. scientism is the worst thing to happen to humanity.

Bishop Robert Baron, is that you? I'm a big fan of word on fire.

I can't even be subscribed to wisecrack anymore. I followed them for Thug Notes, but every other video is Jared yelling about how nursury rhymes are about nihilism, anime is about suicide, and every movie ever released is Nietzsche secret telling us God is dead. We get it Jared, you hate your dad because he won't take you to hot topic, just put up more videos of Garrix Wormuloid misunderstanding Disney movies.

That's Nietzsche, he's not actually a nihilist but 99% of his followers are.

Any alternative that isn't religionshit then?

>implyong youngsters aren't moralistic as fuck
It's just the morals that have changed

That's a pretty specific claim there OP. Which nihilist are you talking about?

Also nihilism is just a set of metaphysical positions about the reality of certain things.

Capitalism. After God, there is only economics.

Faith. Man needs it like he needs food and water. Even the most ardent atheist has a little glimmer of faith in him.

>tfw stoic hedonism
>tfw actually content
feels good

OP, whose LITERALLY complaining about nihilism while LITERALLY putting time into posting a new thread on Veeky Forums.
Ebin meme tho.