Which European countries have been under non-European control?

Which European countries have been under non-European control?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years'_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The UK is currently under Pakistani control

Barring the West and some Central nations nearly all of them.

Spain
South Italy
The whole Balkans
Russia

Rough map but you get the idea.

A good chunk of Spain and Portugal were under rule of various nations or peoples like the Umayyads, Almohads, Almoravids, and Moors.

The Balkans and Crimea were under Ottoman control.

just about everywhere except britain, gaul, and scandinavia at different times

The Rus peoples, or Medival Russians, paid tribute to the Mongolians.

All of these countries. The Soviet Union was Jewish and Georgian

The entire Europe is controlled by non-European (((chosen people))).

Russia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Croatia, Hungary, Romania

Greece
Macedonia
Bulgaria
Hungary
Bulgaria
Malta
Sicily and some parts of southern Italy
Russia
Albania
Serbia
Croatia
Bosnia
Spain
Portugal
Ukraine
Georgia
Armenia
Some parts of southern france until Charles Martel.
And Turkey after the battle of Manzikert

Retarded /pol/ memesters kill yourselves

>The Soviet Union was Jewish
Bullshit

Lenin and Stalin were non-Europeans and they controlled all those coutries.

???
i just gave one pic example of europeans ruled by non-europeans
has a bunch of others along with other posts itt

Magyars, Huns, and Mongolians.

UK - USA
Germany - USA&USSR
WarPac - USSR
Finland - Russia
Greece&most of the Balkans - Turkey

> Lenin and Stalin were non-Europeans
Neither are you, Joe Rodriguez

Sardina and Corsica were never part of the emirate of Cordoba

If you consider the US non-european, then all of them.

fpbp

Various parts of Italy, Spain, France, the majority of the Balkans, Ukraine, Parts of European Russia.
Only ones I can come up with in relatively recent memory.
If we want to we can say any country that faced US occupation even if only for very short time during the world wars.

Japan and South Korea should both be under European spheres of influence t.b.h.

>Corsica
They settled there iirc but they were kicked out decades later through a joint Christian effort.

right. you control us, bankers control you. youve already lost your foreskin; dont lose your head, too

Well, Veeky Forums?

*cringe*

> Russia is European

T. Russian half-Tartar

Why?

If your map refers to refugees, Switzerland is full of them

NZ is literally a Chinese crypto-colony

really having trouble making sense of this fucking map

basing this off the mongols, ottomans etc.

Rate my map, and tell me what I should fix. I'm going off of the "rules" of the original map which are pretty broad. By that I mean, if a non-European force had control over some portion of the country, but not necessarily the entire thing, then I colored it light green. I also have no fucking clue how I should do sphere of influence because that concept didn't even exist at the time of when most of these areas were under control. Does paying tribute count as sphere of influence?

srry forgot to actually put in the map

As far as I know Mongols, Arabs and Ottomans controlled parts of Europe.

why was Europe such a predominant continent over most of the world's history?

>over most of the world's history?
It wasn't. Most of the countries on that map didn't know that Europe even existed until the 16th century at the earliest.

>over most of the world's history?

Yes but before there was Roman Empire, Holy Roman Empire, Francia, Byzantinte Empire etc which were more advanced than any other nations of the time.

>baltics
>never controlled

see

>Byzantine Empire
>Europe

>which were more advanced than any other nations of the time.
They weren't. The romans only, and not even so

Go back to /pol/ you mong

>Roman Empire
Yes, but the Roman Empire was exceptional even by the standards of Europe at the time. Also it'd be difficult to say that the Roman Empire was more advanced than Han China in all aspects.
>Holy Roman Empire
kek, no. The HRE can barely be considered a state for like half it's existence. Comparing it to Song/Ming China, or even some of its European contemporaries is laughable
>Francia
A powerful empire, yes, but to call it significantly more advanced than some of its contemporaries is a hard sell. Francia existed alongside the Abbasid Caliphate, Cordoba, and Tang China.
>Byzantinte Empire
The Byzantines are hit and miss. At times they were exceedingly advanced. At others they were a decaying remnant of a bygone era.

HRE and Francia came nowhere close to the power of the Gupta and Tang in the same time periods.

The Romans were a Mediterranean empire whose European territories (bar Italy itself, and Greece) were mostly superfluous. Their wealthiest non-Italian regions were all in the Middle East or North Africa.

It's difficult to compare Francia and the Gupta Empire. Francia didn't exist when the Gupta empire was at its height, and when Clovis I came on the scene, the Gupta were already on their way out.

Don't forget Persians, mycenaean greeks, ancient greeks, hittites and even Yamnaya. R1 stronk.

It's a shame Christianity fucked europe up so badly in the first half of the middleages.

Mycenean greeks were mostly J2

Yamnaya were savages

I don't know about Hittites

>Yamnaya were savages
Late neothic/early bronze age, so everyone were basically savages.

>Don't forget Persians, mycenaean greeks, ancient greeks, hittites

WE

>t.

>The Romans were a Mediterranean empire

It's as stupid as claimed that Spanish Empire was a American Empire

>The Spanish were a American empire whose European territories (bar Iberian peninsula itself) were mostly superfluous. Their wealthiest and most profitable non-Spaniard regions were all in the South America.

You can extend the blue to poland if you count the Huns

Are you retarded?

WUZ

Depends on whether or not you consider the US as an extention of Europe. If not, basically everything west of Eastern Germany was under their control after WW2.

He is correct though, who do you think Brussels bends the knee for?

Roman Empire when it had non-European emperors

Look up the percentage of jews in the NKVD

Now post the one showing countries that weren't under European or American control.

>US as an extention of Europe
Only americans can fashion such a retarded idea

Britain when Disraeli was the prime minister

Iceland was de facto under US control during WW2, which makes it yellow, no?

They was under European influence though. Communism was invent by a German NEET

JUCHE
U
C
H
E

>South Korea
>not an American colony

Maybe not officially on paper, but anybody who has ever been in that country can tell you it is literally America: the Asian country- with a splash of rundown parts of Tokyo mixed in here and there.

See

All european countries minus Russia and their children (Belarus, Ukraine) are controled by JEWSA

I hear that if you go back far enough, you'll see that Europe was actually taken over by migrants from Africa!

The US is a colonial extention of people from Europe you collosal retard. If you dont follow that line of logic you might as well say Icelanders aren't Europeans either.

Either that, or admit Europe has absolutely had their asses controlled by non-Europeans. You can't have it both ways.

Well that's not only not true, as Antwerp, Milan and Franco-Condado were very profitable. It also is not even an equivalent comparison. Spanish was doing resource extraction from Americas while Roman power-base was on Italy and Eastern Mediterranean.

Icelanders are european. Americans are not.

American culture, behaviour, etc has more to do with africa and natives

May as well but I can't be fucked.

> Either that, or admit Europe has absolutely had their asses controlled by non-Europeans
Yes we had. Huns, Ottomans, Umayyads, Mongols

And now tanned germans

USSR was ruled by Russians using a German ideology there is nothing non-European about it. Roman Empire when ruled by non-European emperors still had European institutions and was culturally dominated by European cultures. This is like saying the US would have been ruled by Panama if John McCain became President.

>implying Romans did not extract grain from Egypt , animals from North Africa, copper and Iron from Middle East, Annatolia

Romans were Italic conquerors, those place were their colonies

> Either that, or admit Europe has absolutely had their asses controlled by non-Europeans
Yes we had. Huns, Ottomans, Umayyads, Mongols

And now tanned germans

(((Russians)))

That's like saying Spain colonised Belgium because the profits from ports of Antwerp were taxed and the goods redirected through Madrid. Roman relation to Eastern Mediterranean was like Spanish relation to Low Countries. Spanish relation to Meso-America states does not exist in that context.

(((German ideology)))

The Roman Empire had more non-Italic emperors than Italic emperors

>muh profit
Nope, compare the profit they gain from Low countries to the money and gold they spent to keep those lands is like compare a bug to a T-rex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years'_War

>no Huns
Slovakia and half of Germany should be under "partial control" at least.

Also northern Russia should be either light green or yellow, because Novgorod was a tributary of the Mongol Empire.

Most of empire territories were conquest under republic era

No

>America
>Europe

>German Karolinger
>Karl Martel
>Arab controled Southern France

Germans deserve a genocide

Based. What race were the Huns?

this thread is bullshit korea and japan have both been under european control korea by the french and japan by america with british aid and assistance which i would count as british control

No one knows for certain, but probably proto turkic

Not indo european or indo Iranian so not many other options

For sure? Balkans, Iberia. Phoenicians had colonies around Southern Europe which would count. Mongols controlled Russia and parts of Eastern/Central Europe for a while. Other Turkic and Finno-uralic groups could count as well depending on how you interpret European.
For most of Europe's history, it was covered with thick forest which helped protect it from foreign intrusion. That's why most non-European invaders stop at a Peninsula.

Persians are from Iran you fucking idiot. Despite being related to Europeans, they aren't fucking European.