End of week price predictions?

End of week price predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?sort=top
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bare minimum is 230k

End of week ~22k screenshot this

I still feel like going my last 500$ into odn was a mistake

How so, it's only mooning atm

I have a bad feeling that it's gonna dump soon, but I'm a brainlet

Quite the opposite since it's going to get listed on new exchanges soon

I mean it's at ATH so fucking sell then? Why wait until it's too late?

I'm calm af, ODN will 5x soon enough.

You recommend I go deeper into odn then? LINK is also getting shilled pretty hard and idk what to believe about that shit right now.

Fuck yes you go balls deep
LINK is dead

Ye fuck LINK, I sold that shit for good profit already, it will come back to earth really soon

ODN looking super strong atm, even kept its value as bitcoin and eth tanked

1$ wouldn't be unreasonable

27k sats

When new exchange is released, it's going to $2-3 quick if it's a decent exchange.

If it's binance, bittrex, (lol not happening) or polo ODN is heading straight to the moon

surely you meant 23k

Where do I buy this coin?

bittrex seems to add coins again, as they just added ADA, but i doubt it tbqh

liqui will add it eventually, but i wouldn't call it high volume

high volume would mean binance, hitBTC, polo, bitfenix or bittrex, and thats just the western exchanges

Should I wait for a dip? Is there going to be a dip?

cryptopia

Forgive me guys I was fudding the shit out of this coin because I needed another 1k ODN to get to masternode tier. Sold the top and bought the dip and now I'm there.

I fucking love this token brahs, based on the value of just the messenger alone (because the messenger enables transfer of value/money, not just because it's a fucking messenger service) this shit could easily sit at a $60 million marketcap, which would be around 2-2.5 dollars.

Now I will atone for my sins and continue to spread the word of this coin on all channels, although to be honest any weak hands that dropped their moon tickets to me at 12k sats are fucking dumbasses who deserve to lose their money.

More importantly, if they can develop the ecosystem of privacy oriented-Dapps on their platform this shit is destined for the moon.

Any retards thinking of selling this shit just do it now, and kill yourselves while you're at it, you don't deserve any of the gains coming to this coin once we hit bigger exchanges.

it also allows files to be transfered anonymously and securely

pedos can literally send the CP and get paid in the same DAPP, thats pretty big desu

the possibilities for this platform are endless and its going to be the best thing since bitcoin using this app for christmas 60million market cap in 2-3 weeks screen cap this

I would love for it to dump to fill my buy order.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. You could say it is the Philosopher's stone. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police and centralized entities listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything. There are endless possibilities here. One need only contemplate and reflect on what they might be for oneself.

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $106,646,886
Obsidian Market Cap = $14,212,131

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

Also, since Obsidian is a platform most similar to Stratis we should see similar market caps in the near future.

Stratis Market Cap = $ 384,401,276
Obsidian Market Cap = $14,212,131

We are the Ethereum of Monero in a way. The technical cofounder of Monero is also the technical advisor of Obsidian. This is a 1/1000 type of opportunity.

Thank you, without you I would have read this pasta one time less today, now i am finally at over 9000 reads. TY SO MUCH

This coin is more stable than fucknig tether right now, I love it

This is why you should buy ODN.
1. Advisers. One of the lead developers of Monero fluffy pony wouldn't touch this project with a 100 foot pole if this project was not legit. Specially given the fact that Fluffy has previously viciously attacked Verge and ZCash for the gimmicky tech, scammy tech),

FluffyPony (this XMR founding member), is not only incredibly passionate and at the cutting edge of privacy technology, but he is ALSO a believer AND very capable developer has worked alongside PHDs and top computer scientists and cryptographers to implement privacy in the Monero currency. He really wants to further the technology behind privacy focused projects. And he has the eye and technical expertise to weed out crappy gimmick projects from the real cutting edge.
There is no chance that this guy wouldn't scrutinize and shit on this project if it wasn't legit and onto something revolutionary (let alone act as an adviser) The fact that we have to consider is the fact that this project has a ton of potential but also attracts the eyes of saboteurs and other state actors. In part explains why Satoshi (who ever he/they were, remained anonymous). Anonymity and the inalienable right to privacy is a legal tradition found in more than 150 national constitutions. I honor that fact and will do my part to uphold that.
The stakes are extremely high. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

There may not be a dip notably below current. People aren't going to dump until at least the new exchange gets announced (days). Most likely the dropportunity will be after ithe is listed for a day on it.

Where can I see the dollar price of coins on cryptopia?

Just multiply the ODN/BTC price with current BTC dollar price.

So 0.00016085 * 4286.3 right now.(~$0.689)

>dollar price
use coinmarketcap.com keep refreshing currently its about .65 cents.

Never thought to do this, thanks user

with a new exchange listing i can see this x3 at least in the near future

Guys how can i get a masternode if I only have 1300 ODT because i cant afford more? Is there any way for me to do this?

how much for a masternode?

day trade like a god. gl
10k i hear

We need to shill this coin more to the idiots on Faggit, these pastas are good material

way ahead of you go up vote

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?sort=top

yes this good but there needs to be more. One thread don't cut it.

Wasent a masternode 30k and then they changed it post ico? Also what was the ico price?

ok go do it user be the solution

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?sort=top

>I feel like I'm slowly becoming a shill, but I'm just super excited about this coin.

we need to convert more

nvm found it.

nigg nog its only 20 cents above ico you really think this will forever be its ath?

lol no.
it was about 17 cents at ico.

And eth was about 350 at the time and now its 300 eth but it had a fixed rate of exchange during ico so 350 eth gave you no more odn than 300 eth. People paid a similar price than as they do now.

Kind of looks like a small dip is about to hit. If you wanted to get in, 30-60 minutes from now is probably ideal.

14 cents

well so far I have more than tripled my money.
that's not to say ODN wont grow, on the contrary.

actually I correct myself since I forgot how much fiat I spent on the ICO: I have almost six times the initial investment now.

You did good i legit only put one eth in it because it was my first ico. thinking back on it i should of put more but I still believe it can close the gap to a dollar on pure hype alone.

bought in after ico but not enough to have a masternode only 7k

Dip? Why..

I think I'm gonna buy more right now to get more grocery money kek

Fellow odn holders get a small bag of lrc

Spike was too quick without a resistance under it. The dip won't be that far, but oscillations like this are normal in a bull pattern. It will be up at end of day regardless.

>2 more confirmations needed

Dear god please stay up I need more on the dip

500 sats

You've got a bit. This will go to at least that 16k sat buy wall before reflecting back up.

despite buying rather high I would unironically love this coin to dump so I can buy more. But it wont happen AAAH

Thanks for the faith. It just got enough confirmations.

I'm gonna take a shower and watch it crash to 1sat now.

as long as you know the direction you don't care wheter it goes up or down dude.

Yep, we're in a crawldown. Someone is trying to manipulate the price up (see those 1ODN purchases?).

Hang out until at least 16k sat, though you may be able to get in in the 14k-15k sat range.

love this coin. Still early as fuck 5-10 dollars a coin by june 2018.

I bought my last round at 17k. Am i rekt biz

Nah. I'll blow past that after this dip cycle.

You're already back baby.

No. 230k.

230k is a good win for me.
Binance coming soon

do people seriously doubt ODN is going to be on better exchanges in the near future

I mean as far as things go in the crypto world, this seems like a good bet. i'm certainly betting on it.

I only have 16k from the ico.. Should i just say fuck it and get the second masternode?

Most people are short sighted. This coin has only been out for two days and was trading privately on the slack prior to cryptopia. Lots of fud because people missed this one. For once Veeky Forums is genuinely the ground floor and not some pnc group that doesn't see the potential.

If you can buy it without selling your kidney, do it brah, you'll thank yourself for it once those 10% staking rewards are hitting tens of thousands

But it's so expensive now compared to a few days ago

EXACTLY THIS SHIT IS SO EARLY AND IMAGINE IF WE GO TO 15 DOLLARS MOST PEOPLE HERE WOULD BE MILLIONARES

It's literally day 3 now. No one us at biz will sell to you cheap and neither will the slack users. Set a buy order for a flash crash and if you're lucky it'll get filled.

Thank you, I love redpills like this. You’ve got me convinced sir.

Didn’t know fluffypony was originally part of XMR. That makes a whole lot more sense for ODN then

I would but the money i need is tied up in blocknet. I cant fucking sell it because the wallet has been offline on bittrex for like a week.

Oh well... Is 16k odn enough for a lambo?

you will be fine as long as you got 10k for a masternode youll make it

Sold off 20% of my ODN at 13k yesterday because I was greedy and wanted to rebuy at 11k. It never dipped again. Aaaaaaaaahhhh

Fuck it, I'm going for a second masternode

>selling odn for cheap

Time to buy back in at a higher price.

all you need to do is hold and chill you are so early.

ODN is currently 1/4 the volume on cryptopia...this will be a perfect way to get on a more powerful exchange.

How many coins do I need to stake?

I only got 53 ODN. Is it worth it?

you can stake at any amount

10k coins will give you one staking reward 1 week roughly

if ur wallet is unlocked u stack automatically but the more you have the sooner you get your reward

the price is just going to keep going up... this is a complete decentralized app creating platform the messenger is just the first app to prove it works.

good luck guys

Anyone on eBTC?

If you sell link you are selling at a dip. Not smart friend. Of course all these ODN guys will tell you to buy their ODN bags at an ATH before the coming selloff.

Android and Iphone apps for ODN... will be out by xmas.

=)

3.8x already my original 1 BTC investment.

Fuck feels so good.

I got in the airdrop and I will probably buy a few more while it is low

40k Satoshis. I've gotten in early on ETH, ANS, and OMG. ODN gives me the same vibes.

400k*