How much do I have to bench to get a grill like this?

How much do I have to bench to get a grill like this?

How bench more?

Probably whatever 16 years old bench on average

this is a child.

Source?

Just have visible abs and hang around a high school

Enough to defend from Tyrone and Mike in prison.

Also, I hear pedos get treated badly in prison, but what if you're 20 fucking a 16 year old, technically not legal, but would prison bros get mad?

95lbs

They only care about babyfuckers or old balding dudes smashing middleschoolers

Probably, I heard pedos get fucked w mostly cus you need to kill/maim someone to get respect/entrance into prison gangs. Needs to be someone.

Just exist man
>tfw banged a 16 year old who was even hotter and more loli looking than this off tinder last weekend
It's legal in my state fuckboys.
God was she tight.

Then how come she looks so bangable? Im not a pedo but I see her body and want to fuck the shit out of her bros.. Its just biology r-right?

M A R Y L A N D
A
R
Y
L
A
N
D

It's legal across the whole UK too.

>mfw you match a girl and her profile says "im 16 it just says I'm 20"

Yea, you're alright. If you're like 18-23 it's alright, after that you have to start moderating your tastes on account of the fact that sometimes she probably still falls asleep snuggling with her parents.

You're just in entirely different places in life and relative to you she's still a kid.

Sort of. When I was in county last time at age 22, had been dating a 17 year old at the time that I went in, didn't do anything sexual until after she turned 18. Mentioned how old my (now ex) gf was in passing conversation and how long I had been with her, got some stares and a few people looking ready to swerve on me (fight me). Calmly explained that we didn't do shit beyond flirt until she was legal and they instantly all stopped giving a shit.

This. Rats and pedos are prime targets because they're weaker and because everybody hates them: one for siding with the system that imprisoned them, betraying their friends, and weakening our ability to trust each other (can't vent openly about your case with rats around) and the other because everybody in my jail either had kids or had younger relatives.

That being said, in my part of the jail there was one exception to this who was only allowed because he was clearly unstable in a way that the higher-ups in the gangs could exploit. He was a total crash test dummy, ie, somebody who would fight at the drop of a hat because of prestige, honor, or simple bloodlust. He was there for kidnapping somebody's kid - he said she looked like his daughter and he wasn't paying enough attention to realize until after she was in his car. He was clearly unbalanced and never quite in his right mind so it was just plausible enough that he actually DID do it by accident that his utility outweighed the weirdness. Total DYEL but he could throw punches fast enough that it didn't matter: by the time the target could react the guards would already be restraining both of them to take to the hole.

>things that never happened

>17
>illegal
Isn't the age of consent in most states 16 or 17? Only a few have it at 18. Given that your relationship would have been fine in the majority of the country, I'm surprised they cared at all.

Everyone's talking about fucking this girl and I'm just wondering what it would look like if a shark came up and ripped her off that dock...

Bait

killa kek

He didn't ask for your one rep max lol

Not much user. Not much

Back 2 8ch4n guyes

>tfw will never legally smash prime teen puss again

'bout tree fiddy

Where can i find more pictures like this?

He is lying m8 no one gives a shit if you date a 17 year old. People really only care if there like 14-15. I like older women anyway so this dosent matter to me and i bring truth

Tfw I live in San Diego & work near a HS

am I the only one who thinks duckfaces look cute

Nah bro i tell my GF to make a duck face when i blow my load on her face. We started calling it the dickface now though lol.

>Fetish i accuared from jacking it to facebook pictures before i made it REEEEEE

What highschool Diego bro

I've done this as well desu

Fucking kek