If you arent willing to fuck a bbw then youre a puny manlet that will never be high test

If you arent willing to fuck a bbw then youre a puny manlet that will never be high test

>>>/anywhereelse/

>Not being beta as fuck
>Willing to fuck a fat chick
Pick one

I'm ok with my tastes

starting to think all the high test threads are an organized effort by fat women to brainwash tall, muscular men into fucking them

Kinda this. Stop showing bbw with nice faces we know most don't have those. There ok but rare as a shiny. I just wanna pick girl abs mane, less rare more uncommon

>fat bitch
>still photoshopped

Look at her right side. No fat chick has a slope like that.

Wrong. Fat women eat lots of junk food, thus they shit a lot and fart pretty much constantly--gnarly, damp, stinky farts. Not sexy.

If that's the case, then why do I always see beta lanklets with ham planets?

Then you're fucking nuts. Anyway most of you are manlets and don't even lift.

I'd hit that.

Of course you would. Any straight man would.

Wouldn't date or be seen in public with though

I'd wife it. I don't even care. Pounding the fuck out of it every single day after work would make up for anything.

You're black aren't you

Trust me it wouldn't.

Go fuck a fat chick and find out why.

Lol. No I'm white.

Bro this bitch is pampered and looks after herself, her hygiene will be fine.

You need to stop fucking dirty bitches that don't shower everyday.

Hope you have an 8x6

You don't need an enormous dick. If you're 6 or 7 inches long you're golden.

With that much ass youre not even gonna get 3 inches in

t.guy who fucked 380 lb goddess.

You need to learn how to open her ass up properly and get her in the right position.

>t.guy who fucked 380 lb goddess.

Tfw this is all I want, but I've only fucked skinny women. Heaviest girl I've fucked was 60kg.
Hold me bruh.

You shouldn't have to do that user. That's not how sex works.

My dick kept coming out of her and I'd be fucking her fupa and not even realize it. Could only do doggy by spreading her ass. Her on top, no way.

Wasn't worth it.

>You shouldn't have to do that user. That's not how sex works.

Why wouldn't you get in a more comfortable position?

>I'd be fucking her fupa

>He thinks that's a bad thing

It's not about hygiene you fucking faggot.

But her size. I was on a date with 5'9 200lbs girl and her sitting on my fucking thighs blocked any fucking blood flow and I couldn't stand without falling on one leg.

Fuck you and your stupid fantasies. They're good for fucking but not for dating.

Just because you're a pussy and couldn't handle a goddess doesn't mean everyone else is, bruh.

XD bebin

Like I said, go date one. Try it, instead of shitposting you absolute fucking cock-muncher. I dare you.

>boy detected
WTB real man

I'm 6'1 180lbs

You're not a man until you weight at least 200lbs lad.

fat ass

I like that you jumped straight to hygiene despite the fact that he said nothing about it. It's almost like deep down you know that fatties are filthy, disgusting cows.

Anyways, it doesn't matter because this is the biggest bait thread to ever bait.

But what if I'm a manlet who is secure with his height and I would still fuck the shit out of a bbw that looks like that?

>emphasis on the second b

I'm most definitely willing to fuck a big, beautiful woman. Such a shame you didn't post any.

>if you're bigger than me you must be fat

Disgusting. If I wanted muscles I'd fuck other men. Go away gay boy.

Women should be soft and fat like pic related.

Who would win in fight?

Whoever knew how to fight better dipshit

At least post a healthy woman, not a fucking fatty whale disgusting cheese cunt

You fucking disgust me

Muscle is healthy and beautiful. Excess fat is unnatural, unhealthy and disgusting. These are facts of nature. If I wanted fat I'd fuck a bucket of butter.

Have fun with your mental illness.

How is fat unnatural if it's part of nature? Are you dumb.