$3

70c

Too much for my mental health I'm sure.

>1000% up

I have no face

Looks like it. HYPE

I HAVE 3000 AM I GONNA MAKE IT

Here's hoping for approx. 1 USD

$1 would be great, I'm confident it will hit $1 at some point. Obviously the dream is $5+, just got to wait and see if it hits bittrex/other exchanges, wait for hype to spread to normies/reddit, etc. $8 would be beautiful and would net me $20k. Everyone's talking short term- people yesterday were buying and dumping a couple hours later at the slightest sign of a downturn. I'm thinking, where will it be mid-November, December. Seems stabilised at around 7500 right now. Let's see what happens by this evening, and then by the end of this week.

there is a lot of shilling to do for it to reach $5+, that's like 15x from now.

3000 fucking fuck! Send me 1k. kthx

0x845a31d62f72246f2b25493abf33d56681d8f375

kys

supply was like 3 mill when people bought this shit
now it's 15 million
what's next? 100 billion?

no u

True but I think we'll see a lot of acceleration by the end of next week. I'll reassess on Friday but surely it must increase to at least $2-$3... I bought a ton of ethereum when they were going for $8 each, and sold them when they hit $10. If I had held on I would be up thousands and thousands of dollars. Don't want to make the same mistake here.

This shitcoin is nowhere near Ethereum tech

there is a hard cap to it. mayb under 50mil or so.

I know this is a p&d, but thats ok so long as i can make money

ive got 20k i want to 5x. i 'only' want 100k.

do you goys realistically think i can make bank on this or am i too late to the train?

max 60m supply

You have 20k coins or 20k to YOLO your money?
Idk, but I'm confident this shit coin will reach 1 by this year.

fuckkkk, late to the party on this one.
1m cap let's pump it to 20m!!!

$20k. this is only ranked 385th right now. there are a hundred other shitcoins with market caps over 20x this

Mate, this shitcoin was 0.00002 yesterday morning. Now it's trading at 0.00007400. market cap yesterday was 550k. Today more than 1.3 million.

Higher market cap== low risk low returns.
Lower market caps== high risk high returns. YOLO. don't put all $20k. Buy some Bitcoin and Ethereum, Neo when its low. Pump and dump some on shitcoin

I got the airdrop and just put mine up to sell tonight, 1 BTC for 13k is about the best deal i can think of for me right now but i hate gambling, up to you man trust your gut

13k fucking coins? 1-fucking-3? Holy shit. Snd sum pls 0x845a31d62f72246f2b25493abf33d56681d8f375

This is my first crypto, when do I sell ELIX?

Buy high sell low.

2 dollars in november

the logo is a pyramid

Hey guys,

I just wanted to make a new thread about ELIX, so I post my reply here.

I am into crypto trading since 2013. This is probably the best project I have seen since a long time. Since this year, we have seen crazy ICOs getting like 50 million of dollars in no time, just because people wanted the quick gains. Most ICOs are nothing but hype, many are made by shady business guys, who just jumped on the crypto train. Most ICOs were and are nothing but thin air.

In the early days of crypto, things were different. Projects were build from scratch and the market was a lot more realistic. ELIX reminds me of this great and honest way of building a project. What do people expect from ICOs that receive millions of dollars in no time? Do the devs magically code better or are more motivated with more money? Very questionable.

The way of manual mining by genesis adresses is a true revolution in the crypto space. Building crypto projects is a lot about game theory and building an eco system of incentives, in order to ensure a decentralized way of growing the system. In case of Bitcoin simple PoW was the key to build the safest, strongest and most decentralized network in the world.
We also know PoS and different kinds of PoW/PoS mixtures.
Elixirs gensis addresses are mining with time. It is a great way to create incentives in order to let the supply grow in an extremely decentralized way. We have a strong community of real crypto enthusiasts, that believe in crypto and the ideals of the crypto world. We want to grow this projects in an honest way and reach our goal of bringing ELIX into the top 100 on coinmarketcap. In times of shady ICOs, ELIXIR is a great example to show, that it can be done differently. Also look into the ledning service and new app that will be build soon. Also look at SALT and other lending projects in the crypto space. ELIXIR is superior in many ways in my opinion.

BUY ELIXIR, but donĀ“t expect the quick gains. Keep a long term view.

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fnews%2F2017-10-02%2Fimf-head-foresees-end-banking-bitcoin-surges-above-4400

IMF advises to buy Elix

But buy buy

we have same accumulation pattern at 7500sat like was at 2500sat.
15k this week easy

Whales are suppressing the price to accumulate. This will be a good week

Sorry guys I need more cheap coins when iam done we will moon to at least 22k

there are no whales in ELIX, check etherscan. Even I am top15.

Yeah what about the Adress with 74%?

It's the devs stash maybe.

>whales are accumulating
hahhahah you niggas just got pumped and dumped! whales are long gone onto the next pump and dump shitcoin, my friend.

that's coinexchange's wallet.

which shitcoin would that be?

i'm still accumulating it. i'll fill this board with shill posts about it when i'm done. then you can ride the pump up with me or buy at the top just like elix and get dumped on. it'll be your choice really.

Then the circulating supply stat on coinmarketcap is wrong?

I finish work in 5 hours, so when you see this board filled with elixir shill threads later tonight, you'll know they're me

the roadmap is perfect , lets buy some more a this level

Yes. Supply is actually 12 million and market cap around 4 milllion. confirmed on discord... still dirt cheap
Real project, low market cap

MUCH BETTER BUY THAN ODN IMO

does not mean anything right now, as most coins have not been manually mined by genesis holders. most genesis holders will wait and cash out at certain steps in order to support growth and distribution.

Got just under 20k, either side of $1 would suit me just fine.

>2x by tomorrow
I just woke up. Thank god I never fell for the meme.

Me

>there are no whales in ELIX, check etherscan. Even I am top15.

yeah but remember that coinexchange wallet did not split every coin. I have like 76k on coinexchange right now

You know the day just started? We'll be seeing 10k+ today

Oh and volumes gone up another ~150 btc

THIS COIN IS GOING TO $1! LET'S GO!

We're almost double the volume from yesterday and price is maintaining itself well.

2x today for sure.

Ive already asked but ill ask again, i have $20k and want to 5x for 100k. if it 5x'ed from here were still only looking at a 6 million market cap

i feel like this is the best shot i have right now, even though its a p&d i think it can considerably higher especially if it gets on some better exchanges. What do you think i should do?

I am in the Top 30 of this coin and I don't have invested a whole lot. There are no whales in this coin. This coin has a super low market cap. This coin is active.

Honest opinion, not trying to shill you:

This is you best shot. The current plateau will go on for a few hours/days, after that it will AT LEAST triple.

Have trust, take a sip and lean back.

No just no faggot. Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, monero worth 15k when it dips. Play with the other 5k. Do your own research and YOLO it. Put 2k atleast in this shitcoin. Diversify faggot.

fuck off with your cuck advice, i already know your a poorfag begging for these shitcoins so im not interested.

>Dude just put your money in coins that already have a $30 billion market cap

nothing personal but im sick of taking advice from people who havent even made it

big risks, big rewards or death.

I like your style. I share the same philosophy.

Look for high risk, high reward scenarios.

I don't even think the risk is that high for Elixir, but everyone has to make up their own mind.

well thats it user, im going in.

What the fuck did you just say to me faggot?

Jokes aside, I went yolo when btc was 1.6k.
Changed evething to ETH when it was 80. Yoloed again with Ardor and Monero.

Excellent time too, Pic related. Price about to explode.

If it dumps instead of mooning I will fucking cry.

Im all in biz....idgaf

Yup. Waiting on a last batch of ETH to clear to pick up another 6k or so and then just sitting back for the night and watching.

Is this a pasta?

with this volume its bound to get added to some decent exchanges soon

it will dump upwards

I get that the low market cap is appealing. But there is no information at all on their site about the team behind ELIX. That should be a huge red flag.

Sure what ever I enjoy my 8x so far

nope. thats true

WTF MY LINK!!?!?

Yea. just like Verge has an anonymous dev too. fucking cuck.

Go research btc talk or discord or reddit and you will see the devs,

Stop spreadING FUD PAJEET FAGGOT

The dev team is active on social media. A demo app was just released. I don't think this is the short-term profit a lot of people are looking for, but I feel like by December this will have made substantial gains. Give it time; don't be one of those people who catches sight of it next year going for $10 a pop and realising you missed out. I'm not all in by anyone's standards, only have like 3200, but I'm in for the longer run.

>5 page whitepaper
>double spaced
>font size: 14

HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

Rumor is that the dev team has been working on this project for thousands of years, they drank from the elixir long ago and were rewarded with limitless wealth and health; they are immortal and have come during this time of great chaos to present their gift to humanity...

It is this digital elixir, ELIX, that is the balm to end your pain and pink wojaks, user...

Put aside your skepticism and drink deep, user, there is still time

Elixir's meme powers are growing even stronger.

I just doubled up my stack.

volume has doubled in 12 hours goyos. we mooonin today.

Top kek, I'm the one who made that post.

Why delete it?

Delete what? I don't know what happened to the (Dead) post but that was just linking to the thread I commented in.

Yeah I've put as much in as I'm going to - got 25k.

Surprised this isnt getting shilled more here.

this is for sure a 10 x gainer

>1 million market cap

Is it pump and dump? Finger is getting sweaty over the sell button.

What's the max supply of this?

No, read through bitcoin talk and go to discord.

\\reddit.com/r/elixirtoken/

GET IN HERE ANONS

Keep a long view friend. You will make more money that way. Whales are obviously accumulating. This is going far.

you should sell when you are comfortable with your gains, these other anons are borderline delusional, there are 3 other cryptocurrencies that do what ELIX plans on doing, and more

dont get greedy user, you can probably ride it for a majority of today, but you should get out before you lose the profits you have yet to get.

Hey there was a guy here yesterday who was selling GENESIS addresses for ELIX. If you are that guy, let it be known I am interested.

only have 549 but its looking to be a nice little payday for my first time buying altcoins

$5.5
just like my height
or
$1
if it became shy to fly a lot

How the fuck do I convert my TME to ELIX???

I am that guy. Email me at [email protected]. I have 2 left.

I'm so happy I saw this post scrolling just now.

If you sell this coin you are fucking deluded and will miss 10x gains.

>1 million marketcap= Elixer

>17 million marketcap =obsidian

What dont you fucking retards understand???

I'm using the same email address as yesterday so you know it's me (you can check in the Veeky Forums archives). Don't trust anybody else who claims to be me.

TME > BTC/ETH > ELIX
Dont be a retard user

If you want to buy my other genesis address, you can buy the other one from me.

BUT I DID
am I really deluded?

No you don't understand, I mean how do I convert my 1TME + genesis pair + 10 remaining batches into elixir?

Not selling before $4, just want to make sure I actually have as much elixir as I think

can confirm thats the same email