AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (((BITTREX))) IS REMOVING ALL COINS THE...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (((BITTREX))) IS REMOVING ALL COINS THE (((SEC))) CONSIDERS SECURITIES

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCK YOU FUCKING CUNT AMERICANS YOU FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING INVADED BY REFUGEES AND AMERICANS AND NUKED BY NK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/StartaleTV/status/915176954852204544/photo/1
bittrex.com/Status
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuuuuuck no wonder tenx and OMG are dropping

do we have a list?

Thank god LINK didn't get listed on that shithole exchange.

I do not no. :\, we can assume any coin could get fucking hit at any time. BTS and DRAC just did

Nice. This means that they'll add new coins soon.

Heh yeah the greatest coins will be added soon, like ADA fuck yeah boiiiiiiiii

Bittrex is basically dead

sauce faggot

he is not tricking, dump all bittrex, sirs

Glorious picture

Dude, sauce on this!

Wait, if a coin gets removed and I still have it on Bittrex does it just disappear?

is this real or just shilling?

OMG is not a security?

mobile.twitter.com/StartaleTV/status/915176954852204544/photo/1

very real. Also go look at trex

>mobile.twitter.com/StartaleTV/status/915176954852204544/photo/1
any more please I need to know

cant see anything on bittrex.. cant find an announcement page, and those coins dont seem to be listed there.

Is TRIG considered a sec?

>being this retarded
bittrex.com/Status

No idea. Probably. i would say 90% of the altcoins will be considered securities. Especially if they are POS or give any sort of derivatives (ark neo etc)

I'm removing all my funds from bittrex, this is the last straw. Not going to wait until they go bankrupt.

WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR DUMB ASS COUNTRY HAHAHAHAHAHA

trying to liquidate my last positons and will do thes same. Between high fees, increased transfer costs, lack of new coins, falling volume, adding fucking ADA, and now all this SEC security bs, Im out.