How the fuck do you guys eat so much protein a day and how the fuck do you afford it?

How the fuck do you guys eat so much protein a day and how the fuck do you afford it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
bayesianbodybuilding.com/eric-helms-protein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You see they sell this powder

Also I'm a chef

drink a gallon of milk a day

GOMAD

Drinking your protein (powders and skim milk)
Cheap lean cuts of meat (I prefer trimmed thighs to breasts tbqh)
Eggs
Canned tuna/sardines are also super cheap
Look for sales
Shopping at Aldi instead of Whole Foods
Ground beef is not that cheap anymore unfortunately

Tuna,eggs and chicken breast are cheap as fuck
>eating 2 cans of tuna a day
>still waiting for the mercury poisoning to set in

Doesn't canned salmon have similar protein levels and less mercury?

Is there like a guide on eating? I've seen infographics concerning OHP and deadlifts, but none for food?

>doesn't know mercury increases gains and can be used to convert tin into gold
gotta make dem alchemy gains

t. Retard who call whey "powdered jew"

Yes. And it has more omega 3 and tons of calcium. Same for sardines. There is literally no reason to eat two cans of tuna a day.

Protein powder is the cheapest form of protein. Two shakes a day is 40g. You can get 80g of protein from a 14.75oz can of salmon. One chicken breast is 30g of protein. One can of sardines is 20g. Yogurt is ~10g. Milk is 8g. Rice and oats also have protein. It's really not that hard to hit 150g of protein every day.

They're both better for you, but they're also more expensive than Tuna.

0.6 g's per lb isn't too hard, desu. Eggs, milk, tuna (in moderation) and even bread (inb4 butthurt permavirgins) with peanut butter. Those alone can get me through most days. Add onto that some meat every few days, plus a bowl of oats (surprisingly good protein amounts) and you're basically bursting with it.

$40 bucks for a week and a half of chicken breast. Not that expensive

Whey, eggs, chicken hearts, milk, beans.

Powder. Chicken is cheap as shit. Tuna is cheap as shit. Tilapia is cheap as shit.

is 100g too much for one day?

>how do you afford it

Nigger get a job that isn't literal shit-tier, it's not fucking hard.

Also, milk, eggs, canned fish, whey, cheap cuts of meat. Legumes if you want too

High protein is a meme. ;^)

Protein really only needs to be high (above 1g per pound of bodyweight) when you're cutting weight.

Otherwise protein doesn't really need to be over something like .8g / pound of bodyweight.
Keep your fats low (~50g), you protein moderate, and your carbs high.

Don't go crazy trying to make the macros completely perfect but if you're somewhere in the range of what I listed above you'll be alright.

Are you fucking kidding me? How little protein do you eat? I've had to dial back sometimes because 2 chicken breast per meal are too much protein to eat at once.

Aim for 0.82g per pound of bodyweight. 1g is not necessary. Anything over 1,6g per kilo is too much.

>have normal meals involving meat
>instead of adding a small amount of meat, add a lot of meat

it's really not hard

Ignore this post. It don't matter where you get your protein (unless you do something stupid like only eating soy or peanuts). You can get by just fine on dairy, beans and oats.

my lunches
> on sale chicken thighs: 12 for $5, get 24 for $10
> head of red cabbage: $3.50
> bag of frozen brussel sprouts: $3.50
> bag of frozen broccoli: $3.50

55g protein/lunch with plenty of carbs at about $4/lunch

I'm 260 lbs :^)

>lifting is fun as fuck
>DOMS feels really really nice
>cool guys at the gym, bathing in modern masculinity
>love that feeling of accomplishment after gym session

and then theres this shit:
>get home and have to autistically calculate my meals
>cant into normie way of eating
>cant into just eat stuff that tastes good
>always have to watch diet
>cant bond with normies by eating processed carbs (am office person and 100% of out of work activities my coworkers do is eating cake and biscuits)

Every lifter will tell you this, lifting is nice af but the diet part is annoying, at least

Then you better get a lot of protein son. I guess you're overweight? ItIt would be insanely hard to meet that goal while alonmaintaining a calorie deficit. Plenty of protein while cutting is important so you don't lose too much muscle, which you should have quite a bit of already as you're carrying all this extra weight.
However, getting to a deficit every day is more important than reaching your protein goal.
Worry about that once you're bulking.

At this point you could technically get away with eating nothing but pringles all day, but you'd end up a spooky skeleton once you're at 130lbs.. To avoid that start a good nutrition now, you'll have a lot more muscle once you're thin

If you have trouble counting calories I recommend the app Lifesum. Also, you need a kitchen scale. Order one right now and try to get it before the weekend

>ignore this post
>dont eat the primary best source of protein
>eat twice as much of the secondary shit source instead

Cottage cheese nigga? God tier macros and brotons

My protein intake:

Fat free quark
>9gr protein per 100gr
>1kg of quark a day, 90gr protein

2 bread slices with old 2 old yellow cheese cheese slices and 1 portion of PB
>20gr of protein

Meat in general, 250gr
After cooking 250gr
>between 22 and 28gr protein per 100gr
>average of 62.5gr total
That's just over 170gr of protein without touching whey

>I take whey too if I really went hard at the gym

I don't have quite that much. See:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

bayesianbodybuilding.com/eric-helms-protein/

If you have an Aldi's nearby they sell a dozen eggs for $.69

The following shit is cheap as fuck and has a shit ton f protein:

>chicken breast
>salmon
>tilapia
>tuna
>fat free milk
>eggs

>Ground beef is not that cheap anymore unfortunately

sad face.

Neato I just got into my fitness pal because barcode scanner. I'll check out LIfesum.

Also how to get rid of hemorrhoids?

Many of us actually have jobs and therefore money instead of living off mommy and daddy and being skeezy useless NEETs.