OMG responds to issues raised by the community regarding news + updates

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/73zhyf/omisegos_response_to_issues_raised_by_the_store/

Yeah but they didn't tell us why their coin is going down the shitter.

because idiots with weak hands can't bear to hold a coin for more than 1 week

>up over 30x since ICO
>going down the shitter

the coins been a massive success so far, im assuming you bought near an ATH

went from pennies to 14USD, how exactly do you justify calling this going down the shitter?

Buying near ath cause Veeky Forums told me to.

So has Walton just about and that coin is a piece of useless crap.

OMG will moon today

>Sends me to plebbit
user, I...

Thanks Veeky Forums I'll trust you again.

So now that they've used their "private" twitter accounts to create unsubstantiated hype causing the coin to PnD they're apologising claiming ignorance about the impact it was having.

Slimy zipperhead cunts.

you should buy, ASAP

Strong butthurt

Don't be fooled

have faith!

As soon as it hit 200k sat, I scooped up a grand worth.

The moment it hits 160k sat (full retracement), I'll pick up another 4 grand worth (See blue dotted line).

If it doesn't get to 160k sat, and goes back up to 200k sat; I'll pick up 4 grand worth there instead.

To the moon, lads!

But they were posting stuff like that long before OmiseGo even had its ICO

I just see this coin going down a little further

I don't think it's currently indicative of a reversal. I think it's a continuation (in 30 min charts), yes, but it's going to keep dipping a little bit.

THIS IS NOT A BAD THING.

It literally just means we can all accumulate more, cheaper.

I pray to god it hits 160k sat level, I will go beyond balls deep and proceed to go schpincter deep. Consider for a moment how deep that is.

See for visual depiction of what I mean.

LET'S GO BOYOS

I have walton but I'm not a blind fanboy faggot.

Don't defend their feigning of ignorance. If you truly believe that they had no idea what they were doing to the price then fucking sell now because you've invested your money with literal retards.

Why not just wait until 160k since you're so fucking sure of yourself?

what a bunch of stuttering potheads

Where did I say I was so fucking sure of myself?

Did I not indicate an alternative strategy in the instance that it does not hit 160k?

Why are you so hostile, are you okay?
I've been holding OMG for ages, and will accumulate more at every good opportunity because I believe in this coin. The fuck is wrong with you?

Not everyone bought in at ico user. I only heard about omg at $8 and bought a lot, believed in it. Now I'm regretting it, have been hodling a long time.

>buying a coin immediately after its 30x'ed

this is entirely your fault user

I thought it would go to 20 at least. It had so much great press, decent dev team and a promising future. I guess if you don't buy at ico you'll never make in this game. Maybe I should just take my 40% losses and get out now

We /moon/ now

I didn't say that. I said that they had the same tweeting behaviour before OMG. Jun tweeted about apple in 2015 ffs.

Their tokens are locked for 2 years anyway so not much benefit in pumping the price for personal gain

nigger its still an incredible coin. if i had 100k i'd dump it in omg ASAP. but i need massive returns so i need to take riskier bets.

This is one hell of a coin user, but its also an investment and investments take time. Learn your listen from this and keep on going

what did you honestly expect to happen after it had already 30x'd? you just thought you'd buy the ATH and it would continue going up forever with no dips? Even if it does increase from here there HAS to be a correction every so often

jesus this board

So you 1) Decide to buy immediately after a heavy pump and 2) Decide to sell when it's bottoming out either at 200k or 160k sats.

user, this is not how you make gains with crypto

You must be actually retarded. This coin is a long term hold.
> already 1 billion market cap
> expecting it to explode over night to 8 billion over night

> OMG responds with vague BS and no dev updates
> Keeps crashing

Maybe people will actually start trusting OMG again. Fuck ETH. All Vitalik does is shitpost on twitter. Does this not bother anyone else? He barely even tweets about cryptocurrencies anymore and certainly not his own. I don't even think he has any plans to improve his shit currency.

>I don't even think he has any plans to improve his shit currency.

they have an update in literally a week. then plasma in 1-2 years

Hate to break it to you athodlers but it's going to continue to bounce down this channel for some time. Wait & buy more at the bottom though.

nice meme lines. eth and all its tokens are going sideways or down

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST LOST ALL MY FUNDS ON ETHERDELTA AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!111111

I have been hodling since then, it has grown and corrected a couple of times but not by much. I dont expect x20 gains its too late for that. I expected a slow steady growth with a decent return.. I'm sorry, I'm trying my best here.

Don't worry about it too much. In beginning of 2018 you will have at least 3x your investment without much risk

This. Long holds aren't for children. Who seem to make up ~90% of this board.

still holding

I have to wait for more btc to arrive but I am going to be buying this absolutely juicy dip. Mid Oct will be nice.

>it's a long term hold!!
enjoy the bags

Il pass my bags to my children, im never selling OMG

I track omg/USD not omg/btc too.

I'm seeing patterns in long term coin price action but not using TA to evaluate

Someone mentioned 50 day moving average crossovers, others meme triangles, falling wedges and etc.

I don't believe any of that matters. I think we are still in a period of price discovery. So far the market is more or less supporting the current price based on future price expectations and those are based on fundamentals.

TA is fine for a mature market but this commodity just isn't mature enough for those predictions to be reliable. I love trading view charts for the simple reason you can review many versions of TA and play the resulting price action.

They are totally wrong more often than right. For long term investment technicals are completely unnecessary. Fundamentals rule.

It needs to stay this low for a year which it unfourtnately wont do. I have several hundred K incoming as a payout sometime in 2018 and would love for this coin to be as cheap as it now , provided plasma and its development works out as the devs intend.

You pussies. If you don't see the long game you are not made for crypto.Maybe you are some kind of teen with no perspective at all so i will explain it to you . Fudding this coin at this stage is like dumping btc at 9$ in 2012.You will regret being that short minded in 2018.

its already gone from 10% down to %5 since the post was made.

woaw, i am impressed by myself that i am able to recognize shitty shill like you after 5 months on \biz kek

t.newfag not so new now

>they have an update in literally a week
source?

Retards saying "think long term"

Yea long term of devs posting vague teaser tweets. I cant believe people still havent learned by now lol.

kek this image

I know for a fact this shit will moon the moment I sell it

god fucking damnit

did you copy paste this from reddit or what? it's literally what they say to justify their bagholding

might be a long term hold but in the short-medium therm this shit is going back to 600m market cap.

fake news fake statment

>bought August
>October now
>Long time

>bought at 8$
>40% loss if i sell now
coin is 8.95$ right now.

feels good, started buying in at $4 and ran out of money to buy more at $9. Im holding for January

>I know for a fact this shit will moon the moment I sell it

Damn right

>there are people on this board right now that still haven't accumulated over 1k OMG

>Last but not least: OmiseGo -> OmiseGO
>SAY MY FUCKING NAME BITCH!

it could be so good right now when those fucking whales let the market regulate itself

faggots

i said it

Best dev team

I'm selling my 2500 OMG @ 250k

just as a warning. I want off this sideways ride.

I don't know

I think resistance is gonna hold at 200k, it's such a psychological number.