How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sle_Of-oo5g

gay

It's pretty cringe

Essentially correct, except for the part about being sexy while not having them.

>Resisted capcha pancakes
>I-I will surely make it

I mean as much as I hate buzzfeed, this video is pretty much facts.

Want abs? Do compounds and ab-exercises and lose weight until your bodyfat is low enough for them to be visible.

Are you guaranteed a nice set of abs? No, it's genetics, some people look like shit at low bodyfat because they have shit insertions and hold fat in weird places.

Is getting abs going to make you healhier/stronger? No.

Will it make you look better? Subjectively, yes.

>You don't have visible abs because you like food and friends!
Wait, friends are supposed to eat one another? Fuck, guess I dodged a bullet there.

>You can't sleep in if you want abs

lol what? when I am shredded is when I sleep the most.

typical normies with there "HURRRRRRRRR YOU MUST KILL YOURSELF TO GET ABS"

>there
their*

this is retarded

way to make excuses for not living a healthy lifestyle

you can even have abs and not do all the things the video says you have to do

Pretty much this if you lift anything above 1/2/3/4 for reps and actually do an intenstive program once you are cutting you pretty much will need to have perfect sleep or your recovery is fucked.

Mind you none of the guys in that video even ones with abs look like they lift 1/2/3/4 for reps hell they probably don't even have 16 inch bis.

lol yeah i eat nutella on toast after i sleep in after having been out drinking with my friends and thats when my abs are most defined

I use to have great disicpline after coming home from getting trashed at a party.

Then one of my recently made friends was thing as a rail and said he always ate doughnuts...

So we'd go out, get trashed, and on the way back, always stop at the same drug store at 4 am and buy doughnuts...

Fucking must have gained 10 pounds from doing that shit for a few months...

Good time though...

pretty damn good, it increases my advantage over non lifters

Having abs does make me happy. Eating sloppily and drinking alcohol is only fun in the moment. If you always need to sleep in, then your sleep quality is shit.

>those "deadlifts"

Isn't it also true that the bigger you are/more muscle you have, your daily TDEE will go up as well? Like if your TDEE is 2500 cal/day and then you gain a ton of muscle and it moves to 4000 cal/day, you're still going to have to eat a lot to maintain that, meaning you might be able to do some of that stuff the guy was talking about while keeping the abs.

I have a two-pack because I'm just fininishing a year-long bulk. Put on 15kg, made mad gains and hit a 1400 total. Now to do a 4-6 week long cut and I'll be ready for the summer.

While true, the actual extent of it is vastly overrated. You're not going to jack your TDEE up 1500 calories just via increased muscle mass.

this

> friend has been lifting for five years
> eats around 3600 calories to bulk
> I've been lifting for a little over a year
> eat around 3100 to bulk

we're both manlets before anyone comments

>How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

>big
>lean
>natty

That asian bitch is so basic but still hot af

>Having a few beers after work

I work in what Americans would call a liquor store and it's absolutely disgusting how regularly and how much lots of people drink