If I wanted too get 'big' natty, or as big as I can possibly get when lean...

If I wanted too get 'big' natty, or as big as I can possibly get when lean, would I just up my caloric surplus every time my weight changed more than a few pounds? Is that how it works or I just bulk once and however big i get is how big ill ever be able to be? I want to have similar size as pic related. I'm 5'11 170lb currently (skinnyfat) , What weight would I be at if i looked like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolic.org/anabolic-steroids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

probably 170

youd be at dbol everyday weight

Whether you get that figure is mainly up to genetics, but that aside all you can do is eat a lot and increase weight training every time you can. Once a bit over your desirable weight range then start to cut. That's about it. Helps to have nutritious diet when gaining though, so i would still recommend cutting out junk food

pic related is 10 years natty lifting with bbc genetics

your pic related is much bigger than this, this is how delusional you are about natty gains.

your pic related is on drugs

That guy probably weighs in the neighborhood of 210-215 depending on how big his legs are..

I understand hes huge ,but mainly im asking: If I want to pack on as much size as Im comfy with do I keep on adjusting my cal surplus higher while lifting heavier? Or maybe eating more when I make strength gains? Just asking about how to get
>big
the natty way

What sort of cycle do you need to do to get a body like that?

Its nothing special in roid terms, I think a year of 12 weeks on 6 weeks off, test-e every 4th day will do the trick, if you are not complete skelly to start with.

The guy in op pic also has more bfat and is taller than that nigger.

>tfw 120lbs and been struggling with auschwitz for quite some time

I don't ever see myself resembling anything clsoe to an adult. And I'm a 22 years old virigin too!

Yes of course. If you eat, let's say, 4000 kcal per day, at one point you will have reached a size where you actually need 4000 kcal per day, i.e. you're no longer in a surplus and will not gain weight/size anymore.

But it's not that easy. Especially if you're skinnyfat.
You will probably stay around the same weight for some time because you'll make easy noob gains and change your bodycomposition (i.e. lose fat, gain muscle)
But you can only keep that up for so long. At some point you will have to make a decision.

Do you want to get bigger?
Bulk. Eat a lot, lift heavy. You'll gain fat as well, but

Do you want to get leaner?
Cut. Eat less, do cardio, lift heavy. You'll lose fat, but some muscle probably as well.

Do you want both?
Recomposition. This is the hardest path. You'll have to be very strict, count your calories, track your weight and your bodyfat and you'll see far less results that with the other two.

Don't set big goals too soon.
Start lifting.
Clean up your diet.

If you have a few months under your belt you can re-evaluate your goals.

It's not about setting some arbitrary goal that is probably completely unrealistic, but to make sustainable changes to your lifestyle.

Don't fool yourself.

Just roid. You'll see the real results.

Okay listen, yes you get bigger exactly by doing this (though, you dont have to up your calories everytime your weight increases, i would rather match your calories with your bodyweight instead).

But you are not going to get as big as him.
Im sorry to burst your normie bubble, but there is like a 2% chance that you will ever look like him, even with 10 years lifting.

If you really want it that bad, lift hard for 2 years and then hop on 250mg test E.

pic related (cbt), he is cruising on 250mg too

>mfw normies still think this is 2-3 years of natty lifting and clean eating

That guy in your pic is natty though.

Only if he's 5"2'

He is 6' and he has stated himself several times that he is on gear year round.

Stop spreading random lies.

What?

Any idea what his cycle is?

I feel you brah. It's way harder starting from skinny.

250mg/week Test E, year round afaik.

Thats it.

>natty

No.

Are you sure? Test-e usualy has concentration 250mg/ml so its hard to distribute throught the week. Most common test-e cycle is 250mg every 4 days.

Probably, i dont know a lot about fraud.

But yeah its probably 250/mg 2x per week now that i think about it.

That farly isnt a dose that makes you big by fucking around in the gym for 1 year.

But it definetely increases your genetic "treshold", considering few people will ever be 220 pounds of lean mass (which this guy is).

Tfw 250mg test c/week because trt

Tfw will never look like OP

thanks brah, Im completely determined to do it, ready to be strict,count cals, etc. I just want to see what i can do and if its possible for me.

mirin, but you dont gotta lie to post user
>pic related (cbt), I'm cruising on 250mg too
im not interested homebreh

I know at least 3 guys who shoot 250 test-e every 4 days and they look very simmilar like him, you have to up the dose or switch to something more advance then test to be bigger.

Where could I learn about all the compounds senpai?

Go to /fraud/, or anabolic.org/anabolic-steroids/ or ask that big guy in your gym lockerroom.

First of all that isnt me Secondly, that guy has the exact same mass as OP pic (and is leaner too). And i can tell you right now, you are not going to look like either of these 2 guys in the next 10 coming years.

You either settle for something smaller like Scott hermann (which is still 9/10) or you start a low dose cycle.

Again, i am sorry to burst your normie bubble, but its 500000x harder to achieve these bodys than you thought it was.

What do you mean by matching my cals with my bodyweight? how could I do that the best way?

You dont have to be nitty picky cherry picky about it. Obviously, someone who is 230 pounds needs more calories than someone who is 170 pounds.
And its gotta be lean mass.

I say, for every 10 pounds, you should eat more food than before.

I cant tell you how you are supposed to do it, you just have to go for it and try out different stuff.

I got my meal plan by simply eating more or less and watching how my weight changes.

That way you dont have to ever count calories again, because at some point you just know what is "too much" and too less.