Mfw there are females on here

>mfw there are females on here

What have you learned about us?

From CBTs I've learned that only 10% of you actually have the genetics to be physically attractive to me. Most of you guys just don't have the genetics. I guess that top 20% meme is somewhat true.

Even for some of you guys on steroids with a large amount of muscle mass and low bodyfat you still have flat out ugly frames.

From CBTs I've learned that only 10% of you actually have the height to be physically attractive to me. Most of you guys just aren't tall enough. I guess that top 20% meme is somewhat true.

Even for some of you guys on steroids with a large amount of muscle mass and low bodyfat you're still far too short.

From CBTs I've learned that only 10% of you actually have the height to be physically attractive to me. Most of you guys just aren't tall enough. I guess that top 20% meme is somewhat true.

Even for some of you guys on steroids with a large amount of muscle mass and low bodyfat you're still far too short.

From CBTs I've learned that only 10% of you actually have the face to be physically attractive to me. Most of you guys are just ugly. I guess that top 20% meme is somewhat true.

Even for some of you guys on steroids with a large amount of muscle mass and low bodyfat you still have flat out ugly faces.

Looks like you have some obscure muscle fetish that makes you post the same post 3 times.

From CBTs I've learned that only 10% of you actually have the HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME to be physically attractive to me. Most of you guys just aren't HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME enough. I guess that top 10% meme is somewhat true.

Even for some of you guys on steroids with a large amount of muscle mass and low bodyfat you're still far too HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME.

I said women, not autists spamming copy pastas pretending to be women

HEIGHT, FACE, CHAD

Nothing they didnt already knew im betting
guys want to get laid and get a gf, no secret there
Most guys become either sad and/or bitter about not being able to get one, nothing new here
Some guys think girls are sluts for having too much sex, nothing new here

So basically theyve learned nothing they wouldnt have somewhere else

I'll fuck anyone please I don't care if you guys are ugly

You're all fags.

Good lord dude, get a hold of yourself

That's not true one of us is a bot

Top b8 m8

lmfao

From CBTs I've learned that only 10% of you actually have the face to be physically attractive to me. Most of you guys are just ugly. I guess that top 20% meme is somewhat true.

Even for some of you guys on steroids with a large amount of muscle mass and low bodyfat you still don't eat pizza.

From CBTs I've learned that only 10% of you actually have the genetics to be physically attractive to me. Most of you guys just don't have the genetics. I guess that top 20% meme is somewhat true.

Even for some of you guys on steroids with a large amount of muscle mass and low bodyfat you still don't eat enough PIZZA.

lol it clearly says no homo you silly

>men actually achieve climax in their dreams
>men love fat women
>all fat people should ldar
>don't eat bread
>breads okay
>fit men are gay

Life changed by Veeky Forums.

>women on Veeky Forums

woman here

I learned I'm a slut when I see muscles.

How? Explain

lold

Both of them have a boy friend I think

I love the ass I see on Veeky Forums.

The majority of ripped men are emotionally damaged goods. My favorite things to play with.

>mommy issues
>I can b your mommy tonight

W-w-will you be my mommy tonight?

Please my Goddess.

Boring

>The majority of ripped men are emotionally damaged goods
True that
Most guys after a horrible breakup, getting cheated on or getting played with turn to training because they want the pain to go away/find a new girl with hopes of love
Turns out its a trap and just makes you a more attractive plaything for women to break

Only works if you are both older than him and attractive.

Wew lad thanks for the kind words after I just got into lifting last month. Sounds like a great time.

>hnnng

I know.

Age and objective assessment of attractiveness, bby

Imagine seeing a guy completly lost after a horrible breakup, his gf has already moved on and is fucking a new guy
He is lost, sensitive and desperate to fall in love again
So he starts talking to this girl he likes and she sees this weak spot and moves in for the kill

Oh how terribly close to home this hits

>tfw I would love to be a MILF's sex slave.

Beautiful. Would hold and comfort/10

Well you can only do this a few times, after a few heartbreaks we usually wise up and become cold as fuck
Some are suckers though and fall time and time again for girls and get broken over and over again

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

You haven't wised up yet, have you?

Ofc i have
I got my heart broken by my oneitis who used me to get over her gf so she could find a new gf later on

i learned that life isn't quite like my japanese cartoons. That muscles take all of this to develop, and don't just magically appear on a boy for comedic effect or what have you. I learned how... real the struggle is to attain goals with lifting. And that fit boys can be softies. Finally, browsing semi-nude men for so long, I think it's turned into a bit of a fetish

Can I be your sex slave mistress?

Same here. Fit guys used to tick me off because I assumed they took supplements hit the gym on weekend while acting like hot shit. But I guess I was totally wrong

dream bigger than an /a/ aspie

I never heard of the top 20% meme and can not find anything, is that a real thing ?

The top 20% of men have 80% of casual sex

I personally find it hilarious that all those big, chunky mean looking guys in the weight room are extremely insecure children that cant grasp the basic concepts of social interaction / picking up girls.

When i started going to the gym, i thought all you jacked low bf guys would be players and i actually swore to myself that id never sleep with one of you.

Now that ive realized how beta most of you are, i have a lot of fun staring at you guys until you blush and look away, and id actually not mind fucking one of you, but none of you pussys has the courage to walk up to me and start a conversation all the while you are "secretly" checking out my ass when i squat Lmao

My friends cant believe that all the hot guys at the gym dont actually have success with women and are intimidaded by your "chad aura" kek

I believe it.

I personally find it hilarious that you're a stupid, vapid whore that has no value whatsoever.

You don't really think that's a woman's post, do you?

so you are that guy whos checking out my ass and masturbating to the tought of it but would never dare to look me in the eye ?

>implying anything posted on a mongolian crab cooking forum is real, let alone worthwile to read

Nope, Im gay, I would never touch one of you unholy parasites.

I stare down girls in the eye all the time bud

If you look at me il look right back until it gets weird

Try me cunt

>alpha female spotted

We're not checking out your ass. We're cringing at your shit form.

Woah an actual girl, i can't believe how much of a girl you are you girl, you're such a girl and that post was 100% girl thought/typed and approved, anyway keep being the girl that you obviously are and girl it up how's that sound? okay sweet! Girl power! hehe xD

You know people from Veeky Forums are like 1% of actual fit people, right?

oh boy

Younger fitizens
>anxiety
>generally hate women but still wants a qt gf
>dyel
>still tries to find "the one" when they're 21
>unable to talk to girls but still tries
Basically r9k with less whining and more action
Older fitizens
>wise
>usually settled down or knows what they want
>gives advice to the younger guys when they're being sad cunts
>usually great bodies (hnngh)

Also most of you are gay as fuck

Now go lift

Just because I exchanged blow jobs with that dude i met on okcupid after we went and saw iron man 2 does not mean im gay!

>Home Gym Master Race here

I've learned that by lifting at home not only can I nurturer my muscle gains but I can hone and perfect my crippling social anxiety. By not having to leave the house I do not have to put up with your daily struggles and can live peacefully in my bubble.

No awkwardly walking by that front desk check in person, almost always a female or Chad, judging me. No having to wait while other people do sets so I can ask to work in (like I could build up the courage to ask!). That moment when you make eye contact with someone and freeze up like a scared cat. Oh on that note, sometimes my neighbors cat jumps up on my window and I have stare downs with him until I win, 5-1 so far.

It's like you non-home gymers want to actually go out and socialize, whats the point? And when my workout is done, my kitchen is 10 feet away with my chicken and rice already waiting, hot and fresh for me, none of that "couple hour window" bullshit, i get my food minutes after my last set is done.

This is a form of the pareto diagram

Not everyone has a rich daddy that can buy shit for them

Not at all. Most of what I have is off craigslist or sales on amazon. I spent $125 on weights (395 lbs) this included a regular olympic bar, ez curl bar. I bought a power rack off amazon (ppr200x) when it was on sale for 225 (or 250, forgot) but it was free shipping with prime. Then I spent ~75 on a bunch off craigslist. From there i've slowly purchased things.

Bought horse stall mats on black friday for flooring. Added a set of used (basically new) adjustable dumb bells, I would of preferred the power blocks but these are the bowflex ones but they were stupid cheap and better then nothing. Then I bought (as I needed them) various bands and little things to add to it. I will need to buy a couple more 45 lb plates soon but haven't seen any good deals on them and i'm not in that big of a hurry.

Forgot to say, i've spent maybe ~600 over the course of a year or so for everything I have. The only regrettable purchase was a roman chair, thought I would use it for back extensions, but i'd rather just deadlift more, so its about the only thing I don't use

PIZZA

This is how I feel now, but I'm the girl. I decided I'm done. No more relationships. Not even sex.

Chad eats frames, you face your pizza and Chad still HEIGHT

Gurl join the cat lady club, honestly cats will make you laugh more then any dude.

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

Im not saying i dont belive you but ive heard this "im done" talk from girls many, many times
One week later, they are in a commited relationship :)
For a guy it takes skill and an iron will to find a relationship, for a girl it takes skill and an iron will to stay out of one simply due to guys hitting on girls all the time
>inb4 redpill, R9k
Simple fact of life, guys chase after girls

my favorite meme desu senpai

Everything I needed to know about fitness came from Harsh's worksheet circa 2009. I have learned that we're all gonna make it. The culture has certainly changed over the years, with /pol/ autists raging about traps and degeneracy, and /r9k/ autists sperging over women and Chad. Also this board taught me that even fit, attractive guys tend to be deeply insecure about relationships, which made approaching men a lot less intimidating.

Yeah yeah okay but what's your take on privileged guys who can comfortably eat pizza?

A humorous meme to be taken seriously only by young, insecure, gullible boys.

I eat pizza everyday, am I CHAD?

I learned that I really really REALLY don't want a Veeky Forums boyfriend, you guys are too insecure and autistic

Why can't older dudes take heed of it's truths, m'lady?

Are you privileged with the big three?

>that filename
goddamnit

I have the FACE and FRAME but manlet :(

Under rated

Then put the pizza away. You don't deserve it.

B-but I can get short girls

Everything is.

Kek you just triggered all this faggots. I personally find roiders disgusting, do yo really think you look aesthetic? Hell no.
All this fags come here and cry because they have no qt.14 and yet go full autists when a woman posts here.
You think /b/ is full of cancer? At least they recognise they are merely a bunch of faggots. Fit is the gayest board there is.

that looks matter way more than i thought and that i will never be good enough but id rather be alone than to disappoint someone or be pumped and dumped.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Cheer up darling, things are never as bad as they seem. You'll be fine.

delete this

don't do it senpai

some of us just like to be around men and suck dicks. no homo.

Nah usually it's the ass thing

That's pathetic user

Veeky Forums standards and real life standards are significantly different.

most women can become at least fairly attractive, and I'd guess you're not the exception. It helped me to read therulesrevisited.com. It's a blog by a man informing women on what men find attractive. It has excellent tips.

How did it affect you?

What's more important, getting laid, or your dignity?

I learned that I have wasted my youth chasing average guys who are way too skinny and weak, not just physically weak, but weak in all kinds of ways.