EXPLAIN THIS LINK

>whales accumulating
>just wait for SIBOS
>sideways movement is good
>buy the dip

Honest question, do you honestly believe LINK will survive the coming two weeks till SIBOS?

I only have 15k LINK but I'm getting pretty nervous cause shit keeps dropping.

Sell it all then, weak handed faggots like you dont deserve to be rich

im holding 200k links bought at presale/ico/vitalikfud - will hodl.

just ask yourself. what coin does have a working product and some kind of partnership with swift and is above chainlink in marketcap? imo it should be at least where it is atm. so take the sibos hype and make some money of of it.

From fuckton of cash I lost acting like retard I know one thing

WAIT

There is all to it, if you bought at some pump then fucking stop going to stocks watching how low richfags trying to get it low so they can buy more from idiots selling in panic

in 2-3 weeks this shit will make us smile

It's the next digibyte

SELL IT ALL NOW, ATLEAST YOU WILL HAVE PEACE OF MIND. HOW DOES IT MATTER THAT YOU'LL STAY POOR ?

Mate if you sell after SIBOS you are 100% fucktarded.
SIBOS is the news that is going to boost links exposure resulting in bulk normie bucks.
>SIBOS OMG SIBOS

Please sell just before SIBOS or just after, and I will gratefully buy from you

>nervous

if you have feelings for money get out of trading you sick fuck

Kek at people comparing this to digibyte.

Motherfucker digibyte was shit from the start, it was a joke, just a shit coin with nothing to offer.

This link shit maybe is not the next ripple but it isn't digibyte neither don't make me laugh stupid fuck.

LINKS DEAD. get out while you can

>I'm getting pretty nervous cause shit keeps dropping
LINK was still hovering around the ATH only yesterday.
It's only been dipping for a day.

Get it together user.

This.
SIBOS is going to advertise Chainlink in a big way.

Can't tell if triple top or ascending triangle...

According to TA LINK will never go up? And when it inevitably does go up prior to SIBOS no doubt there will be TA retard telling us the graph looks good. Well, no shit, you don't say?

TA is garbage. Stop posting that shit like it matters. If TA actually worked none of us would be working for a living.

That's a very healthy correction in my eyes, nice slow steady decline, still alot of momentum behind the product... when it drops a few more cents I'm throwing alot of ethereum into it. 1 dollar plus by Christmas easy.

Yea you're right, you should buy high sell low.

>tfw patiently waiting for a real sign of recovery
>will go all in for the sibos hype
>will pull out before reaching top so I don't get screwed

Everyday it dips a little more, I hope I can get them for sub 5k.

>TA is garbage
It's hit and miss at best

Exactly what I'm doing user, should've cashed out at 50 cents plus and waited... inevitable correction this when the product isn't doing anything at this moment.

>the product isn't doing anything at this moment
Yeah.
It's only about to get showcased to the world's financial elite in two weeks.

To be honest I think it will dip to 4-5k sat. The price now is not sustainable to tell you the truth. Chainlink is a nice little tec, but right now it's just an idea you invest in. And even if product turns out to work as excpected, it does not have a broad use at all. It is a niche
product, for a niche market. But if it falls to 5k sat and below I would definitely buy some

"even if product turns out to work as excpected, it does not have a broad use at all"

hahahahahahahhahahahaha wow. i can't even bring myself to type a proper response to that.

>it's just an idea you invest in
wat

It's a working product, and two specific practical use cases with direct SWIFT integration are about to be showcased at fucking SIBOS in two weeks.

>it does not have a broad use at all. It is a niche product, for a niche market
watwat
It's literally the implementation of smart contracts in mainstream transactions, the way smart contracts were envisioned in the first place.

How clueless can you be? Jesus Christ, i'm buying the dip right now after your dumb answer.

>It is a niche

way to show you did zero research on this...lmao

The hype and fomo usually starts only a few days before events.

>Bringing real world data into smart contracts
>Niche

LOL

Please be bait...

Confirmed. You are a complete retard. If you don't see the use of smart contracts, get out of crypto ASAP.
Not saying Chainlink will be able to get smart contracts to work, but you srly will stay poor.

It's only dipping because BTC is dipping. Whales are trying to shake out weak hands, draining the supply so they control demand, after which they make the call and send it to the moon