How do the womanlets/chicklets/femlets of Veeky Forums feel when a woman like this walks in?

How do the womanlets/chicklets/femlets of Veeky Forums feel when a woman like this walks in?

youtube.com/watch?v=qLodX51uRbg

They dont care, since height is not important for a woman. Even if dhe is 5'0" she can still date anyome.

bump, i'm interested in how a woman feels when a superior female enters the room

Not a womanlet, but when a female superior to me enters the room I get sorta depressed.
Especially if I was in a good mood that day.

I like being small/average height. Guys can pick me up and carry me on their shoulders, and it's also moe as fuck, senpai.

>Guys can pick me up and carry me on their shoulders
Mfw i'm a weak manlet and can't carry any girl on my tiny shoulders

>chicklets
I like this term

"Superior"
Height is important for girls but shorter is better
Shorter girls have better proportions, easier to lift which is sexy and you feel bigger when your with them
If anything you should ask how girls 6'1'' feel knowing their dating pool is severly limited unless they want to date someone shorter

same desu senpai baka

Women hate women- especially since the left has waged war on conventionally attractive ones (tall, blonde, pretty faces, not fat)

Pic related

women confirmed for alphas

>Shorter girls have better proportions,

Somebody forgot to tell the modeling agencies.

Well their agenda is diffrent, they dont seek to make a woman appealing as a gf/sex object
They seek to have something they hang clothes on who will makes the clothes look good

Hello manlet.

Short girls are usually brown and fat. Best women are 5'7-5'10

My gf is 154 cm 45 kg.

I can literally pick her up with one hand.

Do you have a slightiest idea how fucking sexy and dominant it is?

>Even if she is 5'0" she can still date anyone.

She can date anyone but can't marry anyone. Men don't want to have manlet children.

Are you a jelly femlet, or are you just delusional? Because everyone knows long legs > short, stubby ones.

You're an idiot

you're crazy if you think the average person judges his partner's genetics when considering children.

>implying men want to marry
>implying wanting to have kids is main motivator for finding girls
Girls dont face any competition in the dating scene, she can get married and she probably

Dude, I don't even think you're from this planet. I'm not even sure if you know what genetics are. Everyone judges partners based on genetics, subconsciously and consciously. Even autists know this.

Are you 16? You talk like a man with no life experience. Please get out more

Jesus you insecure faggots need to grow up a bit
>you're only allowed to like apples
>because you like apples, oranges are fucking disgusting inferior sub fruit
Why don't you guys like both?

>men
>having standards
kek. As long as she's not fat she'll find a husband

AAAAND thats why i always feel subconsciously hated whenever i enter a room with other women.

Sorry not sorry for playing sports and taking care of myself, please stop bitching about me behind my back, im just a normal girl like you and im pretty sure we like the same things if you look past my outer looks and actually talk to me

Being a decent looking girl is hard af guys you cant even imagine

Are you retarded? If some guy is dating a hot short girl, and they're in a serious relationship, do you really think he's going to dump her because his sons might be short? Get off, Veeky Forums, m8. The manlet meme is fucking with your head.

I have life experience, alot of it
Girls do not face any competition in the dating scene, there are way too many guys and they are far too willing for there to be any competition

Ditto this. Women my age dislike me and act catty to me. Middle aged women love me, though. I think I press the daughteru button for them. Fat bitches are the worst. They're composed 30% envy 30% hatred 40% mcdonalds. They have such bad personalities.

Im not delusional, im a regular guy
Nothing gets my dick harder than a short girl, my dream is having a 155-160cm tall, fit cute girl who i can throw around like she is nothing but these girls know they can have any guy they want and if she is moderatly into having a relationship she is in one already

Wouldn't know, I am the superior woman.

>not calling them manlettes

I'm not marrying her to have manlet kids and few men would. I don't want ginger sons either but I love red headed women. Don't want ugly daughters or sons which is why I'll bang an occasional ugly chick (blame alcohol) but hell no will I marry that nightmare of a gene pool. Genes determine who you date. They ultimately determine who you marry. As geography is destiny for a population, genetics is destiny for the individual. So sorry youre ugly as hell. Marry a short ugly troll like jeb bush. I'm sure you'll do it for the personality lol

Wtf

Check your tempon Nancy, i guess it went sour. People hate you because you're a fucking annoying cunt

mostly envy sometimes if i am with my man i check if he is checking her out.

You're a dick

You seem nice. But at least put in an effort at fitness and style. It's actually fun. Looking good is feeling good (for most people) and other people will certainly make your life easier. So ultimately you're doing it for yourself (not others).

I feel impressed and in awe. Usually that would be the end of it, unless she starts to garner a shitload of attention or I'm having a bad self esteem day. I would feel kinda bad knowing that I'm ugly and beautiful women like this exist

It makes me feel sad. I feel so inadequate next to them. I'm cute and fit and pixie-like but some men have told me that I'm just too short. Then I see them dating plain-looking girls who are tall and it breaks my heart.

>Fat bitches are the worst. They're composed 30% envy 30% hatred 40% mcdonalds. They have such bad personalities.

check your privilege stupid bitch

6'4'' guy here. I'm married to a 9/10 5'4'' fit girl. Every man prefers short girls over long giraffes. Because you feel more dominant and more manly.

Also the sex feels better. Nothing is as great as to dominate a small girl in the bed and creampie her everyday

Moron

Height is a bit important for a woman. You can't be a model if you're short.

>being so whipped you have to defend chicklets at all times

Just because you're gonna have manlet loser children doesnt mean the rest of us have to

living the dream brother

>when teenagers think memes are real life

>not dominating a large female
>needing a small girl to feel manly

spot the beta everyone

As a fellow man of decent height (74 inches) I will only agree that short girls are fun if they are
thin
energetic
tomboyish/pixie
sex is a fun romp around

However, having those qualities and the woman is 5' 10"+? Still better. Chances are, she'll be wealthier, too. The only downside is she'll be garnering a lot of attention and if you're insecure, that can tear you up.

Literally nothing I can say to such a delusional boy

Eh, I prefer being petite.

>sorry not sorry
kys

It rarely happens. When it does I either want to get to know her if she seems friendly, or claw her eyes out if she ignores me or acts obnoxious/competitive.

If I'm feeling unattractive that day I sometimes feel sad or intimidated.

>The only downside is she'll be garnering a lot of attention
Being a woman garners alot of attention dude, it has nothing to do with height
All girls get tons of attention

OP asked for the opinion of normal females, not mentally ill males.

dont give a fuck

true superiority is being superior to your former self

I prefer you being dead.

>6'4"
>intimidated by tall girls
>beta as fuck

No, true superiority means being superior to others.

U just went full retard

I'd prefer you in my bed.

Anonymous 05/13/16(Fri)07:26:45 No.37149499▶
File: 1318199516002.png (47 KB, 645x773)
47 KB

>Guys can pick me up and carry me on their shoulders
Mfw i'm a weak lanklet and can't carry any girl on my tiny shoulders

enjoy hating yourself senpai

If you guys like height so much why dont you just fuck guys?
They are tall, usually in good shape and more mentally stable plus dominating a guy is much harder than a woman
Just go for it homos, we wont judge

Do this many guys irl really hate womanlets?

I'd prefer you clean the shed.

I'm a bit tall for a woman and most days I wish I was 5'5" or something. I often feel huge, and even when I get skinny I just look like a praying mantis, not a cute little elf or whatever.
Also, I have 'stern' features and probably look like a tranny to most people. When I cut my hair short and was pretty thin I was mistaken for a guy several times.

>Even if dhe is 5'0" she can still date anyome.

Yeah but look at the men they end up with. Short grills = beta guys. Alpha men go home and fuck the supermodel.

Come live with me

Such a bitter midget. If this is your best argument, then I genuinely feel bad for you. Your pain is palpable to everyone. Even tall girls with two heads are happier then you .

Memes are real. I personally treat shorter subhumans like garbage and taller humans better.

I prefer tall women. 5'9" - 10" is great. Sorry to hear about your more masculine facial features. But that's the real issue, not the height. Maybe a bit of cosmetic surgery will help you.

6'1'' is midget tier now? damn

finally someone who understands.
models arent supposed to be "beautiful" by conventional standards, only retard hams believe this.
Theyre supposed to fit a dress size and be tall- thats literally all they are for: clotheshorsing.

Source: I have a relative who has modeled and worked in a fashion house.

Anyone less than 6 feet is subhuman, so yeah.

Manlet

>less than 6 feet
>6'1''
Do you even math?

Manlets only exist to be bullied.

anyone less than 6'4 is a manlet

Stop dating Chicklets to compensate for your small dick. You're fooling no one and you friends privately feel bad for you and everyone else is laughing

What do you do if you're a manlet and are attracted mostly by tall and lean women? Should I just get the belt ready?

>Being a decent looking girl is hard af guys you cant even imagine

wew lad

Anyone shorter than a primarch is a manlet.

You should kill yourself

Stop dating lankettes to compensate for your homosexuality, You´re fooling no one and your friends privatley feel bad for you and everyone knows you want to fuck a real hairy man

>tfw no lmao2pl8 goddess

Ew Jebs wife looks like a fucking hunchback dwarf.

>Oh shit nice ass
>Look further
>Bed tanning

Such a waste. She's going to look like she's 50 at 25.

Sounds like STEM experience more than life experience desu senpai.

See
I prefer taller women but really a hot girl is a hot girl.

... said no one ever

Yeah yeah I'm sure people hate you because you're pretty not because you're an uppity cunt right
I mean it must be right

Studying finance
Class is composed of maybe 60% women but all of them except 5-10 are in relationships while maybe 1-2 guys are in relationships
Same story at work, been working in a resturant and in an office
Girls are more often than not taken and guys are always single

There was this girl when i worked in the resturant, she was know as Dragons breath since she never brushed her teeth or showered
She was acneridden and fat but she managed to leave her bf for another guy

Men prefer shorter women, actually. Heterosexual men, that is (Brown 2014).

what the hell was Jeb thinking

she must let him slam on the side

5ft2 Asian. I've always envied caucasian looks and their proportions. Long legs and light eyes are GOAT fucking tier but I've learned to make do with what I got. I'm afraid to have children though, I wouldn't want to curse them with my mudblood

>they don't care

kek. Women care about the most trivial bullshit. Any woman that is better than them at something is met with insecurity, envy, and jealousy. You're a beta tool if you believe otherwise.

>asian
Spotted the problem

>my mum is like 5'2
>my dad is 6'2
>I grew up to be exactly the same height as he is
??? LEAVING HUMANITY BEHIND CMON

THIS

Horny.

I hope.