I am a weak, weak womanlet, Veeky Forums. Please help

I am a weak, weak womanlet, Veeky Forums. Please help.
>no job
>no money
>eat anything free i can get my hands on
>only groceries are oats, beans and such
>haven't had meat or dairy in a month
>get job
>get first paycheck
>grocery shop like a maniac (watched extreme couponing for inspiration)
>now my house is full of food
>i know i've eaten enough but my brain keeps telling me i'm hungry just because i know there's food nearby
>have to physically leave my house for most of the day to stop myself from devouring everything in sight
>can't sleep at night because i'm placebo hungry, despite counting calories so I know for a fact I have everything I need and then some

how can I cut under these conditions, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cringefessions.tumblr.com/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start being on top more and be sure to spit.

A womanlet? are you a midget?

no, but if i was i would assasinate peter dinklage and take his place

Move in with me, you'll burn so many calories getting your brains fucked out that you can eat all you want.

this is my selfie

How about you take a handfull of your dumb excuses and shove it down your throat

You will be full on bullshit in no time and then maybe, maybe you will realize it tastes like shit and start being a human bean with self respect and discipline

start dressing like a whore and find yourself a nice man to pay for your meals.

I dig short chubby bitches. I have a fetish for making them get fit with my dick and then forcing them to carry my child.

I really want to fuck a midget too.

mmmm like this

yeah baby

Gurl you got my boipussy all sopping wet now.

>no job
>no money
You need to go back to this, thats your problem
Youre welcome

Nice file names.
Got humor you'll make it.
The hunger thing might be something you have to fight. Think about your body, it's been in starvation mode and now it knows there's calories around it wants you to eat them. Or some shit like that I'm not a docket. Give it a month, that's how long habits take to change

Update:

like a helping hand from Buddah himself, i discovered a blog full of food cringe two minutes ago. i'm not hungry any more.

>food cringe
What the fuck? What even is that?

Holy fucking shit I just threw up in my mouth a little.

That is fucking disgusting.

That is fucking blasphemous

feeling hungry? currently cutting? search for FOOD CRINGE on your favorite media sharing site and watch the pounds MELT OFF!

Post moar food cringe, womanlet from beyond the cut.

i found a guy who made pancakes with his blood in them during a psychotic episode, but i'm still looking. blood pancakes isn't that cringy desu.

Oh my god I think I'm going to actually get sick here.

How the fuck do people eat mayo, mustard, or bologna in the first place? They are so god damn gross.

I GOT ONE FOR YA

>Nutella mixed with butter and eaten by itself
MAKE IT FUCKING STOP.

is this now a food cringe thread?

also, blog is cringefessions.tumblr.com/. you have to dig deep to find the good shit but there it is

Jokes aside, some of these people are honestly revolting for even coming up with some of this shit. This is like watching someone drink fucking butter.

>TFW as a super fat kid I ate Nilla Wafers using frosting like dip
>TFW looking back I find that disgusting
>TFW that shit looks like a gourmet meal compared to the absolute garbage being posted here
WHY.

Jesus Christ, these food cringe is fucking insane, thank you user, that cut is gonna be easier now

Cringed from that tryhard writing style. Also fucking pretzels are often covered in chocolate.

Where is that woman who drinks mayo soup?
It's the best post i've seen on here, often appears in the fat hate threads.

she basically just melted butter and mayo in the microwave, then put hot sauce in it and drank it straight.

That's it, fuck this thread, hope you guys have a good day

im building a folder

i hope people are watching this

i remember that one. she used low-fat mayo tho

I'd eat it

>blood pancakes
>metal

bruh, blodpannekake is fucking tight bruh

MmmMMMMMmm

PROTEIN

coffee and also psych tricks
try to get lots of sleep too

i miss these things all the time. The candies I miss the most are reeses and these.

Botero? Where are u from, wymmen?

Might make sense if you were legit poor and eating shit for so long. Just gotta get that shit under control.

I've never tried it, but I've heard drinking a glass of water with fiber powder in it really does a lot to make you feel full.

Additionally, eat more vegetables. 1) They're practically free calorie wise and 2) If you're not hungry enough to eat some green veggies then you're not hungry enough to eat. So I think giving yourself a free pass on veggies and having those be the core of each meal is a good plan for cuts.

Stay hydrated
Don't have any shit food in the house
Don't even have food that doesn't take time to prepare(aside from veggies) If you have to put a bit of effort in to prepare each meal it helps with snacking.