High test women, high test, truth, actually low test

High test enthusiasts, Consider the following:

High test women have the most exaggerated feminine features. The higher BF% may indicate a higher chance of conception and successful pregnancy. The high test male is not really concerned with this, as pregnancy doesn't really affect him. He spreads his seed with women far and wide of all body types, whereas the low test man tries to secure a woman with notable fertility. The low test man knows he isn't Johnny Appleseed per se, so he wants to maximize his chances.

essentially: high test will be attracted to anything, low test only attracted to the most exaggerated feminine features

Veeky Forums's "high test" women are actually :"low test"

This scientific revelation can only mean one thing...

FAT FETISHISTS BTFO

>quantity over quality

Just 3rd world my shit up, senpai

Nice science loser

I ain't reading all that.

It's just a preference in body type. Stop overcomplicating it, lol.

more like a reaction to the latent (or rather blatant) homosexuality of the board.
it might be a sort of 'board culture' beard, even.

What a bunch of nonsense.
A women with muh birthing hips is more likely too produce healthy/strong offspring and muh melon tits is better to feed children so evolutionary we have become attracted to this, to maximize the potential of our genes spreading and surviving.
Hight test = more primal/base evolution instincts aka being attracted to women who look like they are meant to be bred and then care for offspring

MUH DICK

NAME NOW FAGGIT

That curvy grill makes my dick diamonds

Lilli Luxe.
pretty much the best H I G H T E S T chick ive come across

>The high test male is not really concerned with this

Yeah right because he is not human. In fact testosterone is ENHANCING this concern

>Tfw only 1% of white women have bodies like that

Plz give name of pic related grill

Olivia jensen. She's fatter now but still sexy as fuck.

DELETE THIS

Muh dick is fucking diamonds right now. I want to grab dat phat ass and tits so bad. I also want to play with her belly

Recent pic

>those jeans
>those birthing hips
I want to rub muh erect cock on that ass

I fapped and cummed to OP's gif a few minutes ago. It was pure bliss.

If thats her getting fat then I dont know what reality is anymore. That body is heavenly

> Johnny Appleseed

lmao

> tfw high test alpha

uhuh yeah totally i agree yep 100%

keep posting pics

>> tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

She just carries it incredibly well
She's still probably over 200 lbs at 5'6 though, so yeah

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

High test refers to the male ding dong. They are women for high test men

>tfw high test alpha

Ever since I got skinny girls like this do nothing for me. I used to love curvy girls when I was fat.

I'm attracted to fit skinny girls now.

I bet that bitch has cottage cheese thighs.

It was the opposite for me

You've just come to accept that you're homosexual and have left the closet. Well done mate.

I get rock-hard every time I look at that gif.

>he doesn't like fat girls
>he must be gay

I prefer to see a girl that takes care of her body than some "high test" fat girl.

That bitch does nothing but collect her YouTube money and get more fat.

>That bitch does nothing but collect her YouTube money and get more fat.

That's good. Women should be fat and lazy. He only job should be satisfying my cock with her fat tits, ass, thighs, and belly. If I was rich as fuck, I'd never let a women work or do anything strenuous.

This man gets it.

>being a fat enabler

High test women are women who increase your testosterone by looking at them. The idea being that a woman appearing to be of higher fertility, triggers more testosterone production by a relative portion. Most men would appreciate a woman of high fertility. If you're the type of guy who is unable to appreciate a woman of high fertility, because you claim she's "fat" or whatever, then you're likely a man of low test.

The type of attraction you're describing, has more to do with how much a man is eating. A man who goes hungry is more likely to be attracted to fat chicks. Because he's conditioned for survival. And a woman who stores fat can survive and provide for longer. Whereas a man who eats well all the time, is less likely to be attracted to fat chicks. Because endurance isn't an issue, when you have a abundance resources.

so men like fat chicks when they are hungry cause they can eat them. got it

i think he may have cracked the case

>allowing your mind to be clouded by hormones

that's pretty feminine

I'm a what my cock wants enabler.

>collect her YouTube money
Don't know if you noticed, but the channels views are going down. And they weren't very high to begin with. They do advertising for various products. But considering their poor view count, they can't be getting paid much. Oliva in particular has been featured in only 1 video in like the last 4-6 months or something like that. She's barely getting anything.

The all good things youtube channel is run by Indochine. Indochine is a photographer, I believe. He/she keeps attempting to create a stable of thick chicks to do weird networking shit like the youtube channel. But he barely produces any content. And I've notice that after a girls get involved with him, their work tends to drop off greatly. Something's suspicious about that whole thing.

Oh and also, Olivia isn't fat. Don't know where you got that idea from.

It means that hungry men like chicks with bigger tits bc they store more of that sweet, sweet breastmilk

>tfw high test alpha

How the fuck do you know all this shit? You a stalker?

And she is fat, in the latest vids especially. If you tested her BF it'd be high as fuck. But there's nothing wrong about that, it's in all the right places.

You can fuck her all you want. You can do the most dirtiest things to her. She is literally dtf when ever you want, but you have to be seen in public with her and you have to at least pretend to be her bf when her family and friends are around.

so Veeky Forums would you still fuck her?

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

make her give a boobjob while I slap her phat ass, then missionary and when I'm about to cum, pull out and cum on her face, make her eat it afterwards

How do I know what? About Oliva's frequency on the channel? Simple. I'm subscribed to it. They keep posting thick bitches on there. Even if it's only once every two months or whatever. Still enough for me.

Or do you want to know how I know about Indochine? That's simple too. I learned about Mal Malloy, and wanted to see more. so I searched and found Indosplace, the website where he features the girls he photographs.

Olivia looks like she's gained maybe 5-10 extra lbs. I'll give you that. But in no way is she fat.

She looks good. I don't see the problem here. She would look very impressive in tight clothes too. I'd show her off proudly.

Second time I fap to this gif.

> Kim Kardashian is the most popular woman (last 7 years or so)
> Clearly a high test goddess
> Not many other redeeming qualities

WAKE UP FOLKS

>Surgery =/= hightest
she was flat as a board before her ass looked like a bean bag
Natural Hightest women is where it is at

>tattoos
>excessive makeup
>sudanese haircut
>fake nails
>heralding "natural beauty"

m8, surely Kim K has had an operation or two. However, there is no question when Ray J had his way with her she was definitely HTAM

>tfw high test alpha

You have to be literally disgusting as fuck before I won't fuck you and even then I can find a way

She says she's 68kg though.

That woman is a mudshark, the complete opposite of beauty

MS Round Cake

High test meme only exists to make Veeky Forums guys feel better about being attracted to fatties and landwhales

> tfw you'll never stuff your face inside dat ass

>tfw high test alpha

This is it. The gold standard.

>tfw high test alpha

She's shaking her ugly ass for all her Syrian brothers and sisters getting blown up in the Middle East

why is this woman walking with a diaper full of shit?

>tfw high test alpha

BREHS

Clearly ass implants

Yes, but well enough that I don't care.

I want to be suffocated to death by that ass

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Her instagram is Espana927
happy fapping my nigga

god damn it brother you just made my day

This faggot gets it

god damn