I have a fuck ton of Men's Health magazines from when I had to sell subscriptions in high school so I figured I'd buy...

I have a fuck ton of Men's Health magazines from when I had to sell subscriptions in high school so I figured I'd buy something. Back then I thought they were like bibles, now I see how foolish I was.

in honor of summer I give you....

"Mens Health 2010 Summer Training Guide"

tables of contents will soon follow. tell me what you wanna see and I'll post a pic/pics as soon as I can.

if you aren't interested feel free to call me cancer and sage in all fields etc etc etc etc.

contents

I'll just post random shit I find until I get requests

cancer and cant sage in all fields because it says upload failed. so ill sage options only

Also I dont see 8 pack abs in first pic, the fuck.

probably because he wasn't using organic eggs or grass fed beef in his new American burgers.

just one of the many "Eat Your Way Lean" recipes found within the Men's Health 2010 Summer Training Guide

how about page 72 about the home gym please ?

Breakfast anyone?

"the new American omelette" (pretty similar name to "the new American burger" is you ask me), throw some
asparagus in your eggs for extra gains and eat breakfast The Men's Health 2010 Summer Training Guide way.

you got it sexy!

According to The Mens Health 2010 Summer Training Guide, you can assemble the perfect home gym by adding these (name brand) products to your muscle building arsenal.

1/2

Power Blocks $380
Perfect Pull-up $100
TRX Suspension Trainer $190
Kettlebell $80
Valslide $30
Swiss Ball $35

Total home gym cost: $815

and you don't even need to buy a useless Power Rack. compound fags BTFO.

The Men's Health 2010 Summer Training Guide >>>>> SS

loling. Thanks op

Dear lord the shills from the magazine are autisticly painful.

stick around skinny

we got..... STRONG SHOULDERS AHEAD!

get ready to achieve that perfect V shape by blasting your shoulders with The Men's Health 2010 Summer Training Guide shoulder sculpting spit swapping makeout showdown routine for men

I actually have this issue sitting around somewhere as well. All the info is bullshit, interesting what you can buy into when you're fresh out of high school.

Step 1 to strong shoulders: work chest and back.

step 2: lay on the floor some more

AND THATS IT!
that's all you need to build strong summer 8 pack shoulders thanks to The 2010 Men's Health Summer Training Guide.

>tfw no qt3.14 gf to read The 2010 Men's Health Summer Training Guide with

Thanks OP. Chuckled.

Well here's a quick tip you matchstick

if you want to blast your biceps and give them some real size and definition, follow this routine. Don't skimp out on the Swiss Ball Hip Extensions. Only $35 dollars for the Swiss ball but at this point it should already be in your home gym unless you just don't want to make it.

shit I forgot the routine! that is totes not The Mens Health 2010 Summer Training Guide style. my bad guise totes my bad. this is gonna be the best summer evar though.

When I see this biceps routine, I understand why DYEL who read this go for curls.
Also could you post the chapter 15 about what a healthy man have to drink please ?

None of those exercises even target shoulders directly wtf. No overhead press, not even lateral raises. Christ.

Hey there thirsty Thurman, you're in for a real treat. I got the hook ups on everything you need to know about which juices, beers, milk, and mixers you should and shouldn't be drinking! All thanks to The Men's Health 2010 Summer Training Guide.

1 tall glass of chapter 15 coming right up!

counting calories is for poor people. one Minute Maid Sugar Blast is = to 4 dumps

1/6

here's what you should be drinking more of according to The Men's Health 2010 Summer Training Guide. suck it down you weak fucks

The guy in that picture being considered good enough for a men's fitness magazine boosts my confidence nicely.

>quick flavor boost for water
>implying a cold glass of good water isn't the most satisfying drink on the planet.

3/6

can't read the nutrition labels on the back of the juice? is your diabetes so bad your vision is fading over time? are you a fat fuck that breaks a sweat lifting that soda bottle to your greasy lips?

sweat no more! because The Men's Health 2010 Summer Training Guide has all the pictures you dumb fucks need to figure out what's good and bad for you.

Stay tuned in 2011 for the pop up picture version!

clearly you aren't drinking enough Almond Breeze you weakling

it's THE BEST around

My girlfriend fequently does exercise 3A when she is on the bottom. Is she going to develop grotesque biceps from this?

Alright guys we are just a bunch of rowdy men tryna have fun this summer amiright!? couple of brewskis, tossing the pig skin around, drinking becks.. premier.. light...

Can we get a better photo of this ? The text is cut off

seeing as how it's only 1/6 of The Men's Health 2010 Summer Training Guide Bicep Blasting Overhaul Hip Flexing Swiss Ball Buying Routine for Men and Women 2010....

yes. they will be huge

6/6

ye

FUCK

6/6

red text means stop

green text means gogogo

v8 is the most disgusting thing ive ever had

tried it once and almost threw up on the spot

Thanks OP I was wondering if they would write stuff about alcohol beverages. So drinking beers while trying to get ripped for summer is okay. I understand so many things now.

try the spicy one. i drink it in the recommended servings when i feel like i havent eaten enough vegetables. but the spicy one makes it a lot more bearable

>biceps

TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING

CONTAINS GENDER IDENTITY SENSITIVE MATERIAL

Sorry guise, it was 2010. It was a primitive time. Here's a necessary "person" skill.

mirin'

I'll take "50 greatest sex tips" for 170 Trebek