My gf got drunk and was kissed by another girl with cheering all around from their group

My gf got drunk and was kissed by another girl with cheering all around from their group
She says that it's nothing because she is a girl not a man so there's no problem but I'm crushed
Pls Veeky Forums

Pic Veeky Forums related

Impulsive behaviour.

your "girl" is a slut who attention whores

abandon ship

Sad but true

Enforce your boundaries faggot. Tell her that you see it same as kissing guys and next time she will face equivalent consequences. When she does it next time follow through on your threat.

I had the exact conversation with my girl. Guess what, now she doesn't do it and few times other sluts tried to kiss her she pushed them away.

This
Or just leave her now

you're fucking pathetic as fuck, just like the insecure beta males who represent the 90% of this shithole of a board

I really hope your gf dumps your sorry ass and comes running to suck my fucking dick

she a thot
nvr 4get elliot

Dump the whore

I haven't met any girls who aren't attention whores. Do they even exist?

She's a drunken slut that hangs out with other drunken sluts.
If that's a problem, just fucking leave her.
It's not that bad, she must be fun, but don't consider her for a very long term relationship.

>lol user are you leaving me because i made out with a friend
>what are you, a fag?

>i talked her into a threesome but whatever, maybe Tyrone will like it, bye

Sorry that happened, dude, but it's not fitness related.

They're out there.
But the attention whores know how to grab your attention, you'll pass by the wallflowers without noticing.

Either get a threesome

Or spank her after every girl makeout session

Depending on your/her personal kinks.

>implying real life is a high school movie

it's a big fucking redflag that she can easily do this with a guy

if a girl screws up once, then don't ever give her any chances and dump her ASAP

"it was only a joke/mistake user, I love you" is just an excuse and when she gets another chance with you not there, she will do it

Kiss a boy to get back at her.

No homo tho

Kek

>she sexualizes herself to a cheering crowd
Sounds like a real classy girl you got there, user....

You can't take this lightly. You need to give her a taste of her own medicine and make out with a man.

>if a girl screws up once, then don't ever give her any chances and dump her ASAP
Its very easy to be cocky from where your sitting
If the choice is between girl who fucks up really bad and no girl at all, id pick girl who fucks up every day
Better than being single desu

Guys know what they are: Straight, gay, or bi. It's a lot more of a gray area with girls. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard "well, I'm not a lesbian, but there was this one time..."

This. OP, stop being a fucking beta you fag.

If my girl told me she kissed a girl, I'd ask her to invite her over and have a threesome.

>missing out on a potential 3way
>being alpha

choose one, faggot

you are literally a fucking cuck

like all memes and jokes aside, you are an actual cuck

there is no hope for you

if you can't handle being alone, then you won't be able to handle making a good relationship

your insecurities will make you stick in low tier situations and ruin yourself for pussy

I will enjoy seeing you pay alimony for a wife that cheats on you

girls are easily fucking replaceable and obsessing over one who doesn't respect you is a true sign of being a beta. I hate using the term beta/alpha because it's mostly BS perpetuated by PUA's, but I'll give the name tag to you

the "special girl" can easily change over time

Girls are not easily replaceable because if they were we wouldnt see so many "tfw no gf" posts and /adv/ wouldnt be flooded with faggots asking for tips on getting gfs/laid
Im not obsessing over girls who dont respect me but im not retarded enough to think you can replace a gf with ease
Why do you think most guys struggle so much after a breakup?

They don't exist. All women are attention whores but on a broad spectrum.

They struggle with breakups because girlfriends also are friends

losing a good friend you spent a lot of intimate time with is hard on a person

but then you should realize that people change over time and sometimes their ideals don't match with yours

would you like to stay in a fucking toxic environment in order to please a person that clearly does not agree with your own personal preferences?

>would you like to stay in a fucking toxic environment in order to please a person that clearly does not agree with your own personal preferences?
I know i shouldnt but im dubious about it
Its hard on your psyche to stay around in a situation like that but on the other hand there is a chance things could improve
Dumping her might make you feel better at first but then the loneliness creeps in and fucks you over

I can honestly say i sometimes miss my superjelous controlling coldhearted exgf because some days were honestly good, we were close, laughed and had sex
Now that im single all those things are off the table, i can spend alot of time around people and friends but still feel alone

Dude, it means nothing. And you're now in with a shot at a 3 way one day.

Don't be so negative. It happened with 2 of my exes. It bothered me the first time but I got over it quickly enough. It's when she kisses something with a dick that there's a problem. Girls kiss eachother. It's just their fucked up mentality.

>2016
>not watching and loving it

If it's a closed relationship, dump her. If she understands what she's done, she'll come crawling back to beg. Then shut the door in her face.
Do it once shame on you, do it twice...

I see you are at least understanding what I'm trying to say

men that are obsessed with getting a gf or a relationship nearly almost always end up in shitty relationships. forcing something that is obviously negative for you because it fulfills your "need" for companionship will only cause you harm

and as I said, you are missing the friendship between you and her. we all have lost good friends over disagreements but haven't we learned to move on and understand that sometimes things aren't meant to be?

it sounds really cliche, but you should just be natural with finding another girl.

ITT: possessive soul bond cucks

why are you telling us this? Get a hold of your whore.

Im honestly missing the companionship yes but im also missing the sex
How do you mean natural?

Go kiss OP then

lol who do you think you are? you don't own her or her mouth. she's free to do whatever and whoever she wants.

yes, but because they're not attention whoring, you probably won't notice them, also they tend to be somewhat ugly. it's pretty hard for a hot girl to not figure out she can use her looks and behavior to make life much easier

And then run off with your newfound homo bretheren while telling attentionwhoring gf that your leaving her for good, that he gives you much more than she can ever give , and that hes a better kisser.

>ya closetted homo

This.

I kissed my gay friend when i was drunk cause it was funny at the moment but i would never cheat no matter how rekt i am on alcohol. The guilt programmed just kicks in and stops me.

You guys need to relax. Kisses are like w.e

I wonder if the people who legitimately think this (not you, obviously) realise that she doesn't own me or my mouth either and that I'm not somehow obligated to stay with her after something like this.

How does it work for them?

You know it counts if he kisses you, right?

my gf is of this opinion, and would fully agree with the logical conclusion of it as well. But then we're poly/mono, and she's a nihilist Taoist whose general view on life is that everything is as it is and nothing matters, so her philosophy is probably not reflective of people using it as an excuse to fuck other people.

cheating is cheating regardless of whether its with a girl or guy
dump her op

My nigga. I can't believe people are actually supporting OP xD How beta are people? Great advice right here. Drunk sluts are sluts and NOTHING ELSE. NOTHING. They wouldn't get drunk all the time if they were something. They basically are making themselves easier to get fucked and not care. This new girl at work wants my cock and she's technically "engaged" to some beta cuck that she doesn't really see as more than a great friend that she occasionally fucks and lives with. There is a guy out there bragging about how he's getting married to this chick and using their photos of themselves together to convince himself that he is becoming someone. When in reality she's trying to fuck a stoner delivery driver.

Just some insight on girls with this behavior. I can pull out more seperate examples if you want. Ive had 30 yr old women grab my cock when their husbands were like 20 ft behind them walking towards us but drunkenly talking to another guy. And that is a happy marriage with kids lol.

You know this attitude is exactly why you're alone. You have so little self worth that you're willing to stay with someone who would cheat on you. And you came to that conclusion before it happened. As in you are literally okay with being cheated on.

>You know this attitude is exactly why you're alone.
Explain this motherfucking logic to me, please
Im alone because i cant find a girl, if i set the bar higher i will be able to find one you say?

If you fail in a game, do you increase the difficulty? no you lower it, dumbass

It's because you're playing a sub-par choice in that game to start. You've convinced yourself it's easier, but you're hindering yourself. The difficulty of the game has never changed, how you play it does.

Why would anyone respect someone who doesn't respect themselves? If you worked with someone who constantly said 'I suck haha', and failed at everything he did and openly let other people talk shit about him would you have any respect for him?

No you wouldn't.

No woman is ever going to date someone she doesn't respect and they most certainly aren't going to respect someone who acts like you. Now you're going to say how would she even know you have this stupid as shit opinion. And she likely won't. But I guarantee that you have a shit ton of other opinions similar to that.

The whole alpha and beta thing is mostly a meme, but in circumstances like this it isn't. Girls always go for 'jerks' because the jerks think they're the best and have a shit ton of respect for themselves. Something that you have absolutely none of.

Im not openly saying "im fine with being cheated on" im just openly searching for women who might not be 100% of what im looking for because there is a massive shortage of women

My self worth is huge, i like me beacuse me is all i have. sounds dumb but its true
Girls however dont give a shit, there are bilions of guys all ripe for the taking so why should they give a shit about me?
A girl can replace a guy within hours after a breakup, maybe even sooner.
Me setting standards and being picky just means one thing, im bothersome and she doesnt need that shit so she picks one of the hundreds of other guys begging for her attention

>Something that you have absolutely none of.
I come here to vent because im sick of the dating game and how much it sucks major dick, i dont need to put on a face for you people or hide my thoughts
Please see the reply to the other guy, covers it nicely
Girls have a metric ton of options that maybe the hottest hollywood stars do, i cant compete with that shit

Truth be told in real life i focus on my job, on lifting, on my studies but deep down inside i miss the days when i had a gf to spend my weekends with. someone who wanted to be with me
Replacing her is impossible since most girls i meet simply dont want to be in a relationship, they dont want sex, they dont want nothing

Im not fucking retarded you guys, i hide myself IRL and i do it well. like i said i dont need to hide from you here so these are my true thoughts
Feel free to poke holes and say "oh but they see through this" and i tell you...no they fucking dont

1) accept it
2) tell her to stop or you will leave her
3) leave her
4) whine on the interet

Believing all of those things you said are bad for your health. So you should probably stop. But I don't think me, or anyone, can convince you that those things really aren't true. But one day you'll realize it.

I know, they make me pissed and thats helpful for lifting but the problem is its not wether or not i believe that makes a difference its how reality works

Ive been around for a long time, ive seen guys break down and cry from loneliness. Ive had friends who were single for almost 10 years
Meanwhile on the girls side most girls jump from relationship to relationship, i know several girls who havent been single one day in almost 15 years

I dont want to be unhappy but the world is the way it is, i wish i could just walk outside and find a gf but i cant

maybe the fact that u hide urself is the reason ur alone.

Right, because we all flaunt our biggest weaknesses for all the world to see
Thats dumb reasoning, i supress things i know people frown upon and things i wish werent part of me

How old are you?

>xD
lurk more you fucking shitstain

28, why does that matter?

>this nigga don't know that real life is basically high school still

Tfw no jaw

Leave her. Seriously, no matter what you do, it doesn't change the fact that at her core she is the kind of person who would impulsively do that. Infidelity should be an instant deal breaker, unless you were physically or emotionally abusive to her, she had no excuse.

Just think, even if you forgave her for this, what would happen next? Is she genuinely the kind of person you want to be with permanently if she'd do something like that in the first place.

I was in a similar situation a few years ago. I was in a relationship with a girl who got drunk and made out with three different people in one night. Left her after I found out. In hindsight she was actually pretty manipulative, and her cheating on me was the catalyst I needed to break out of denial. Either way, I'm a lot happier now, and I'm pretty sure she cheated on her next few boyfriends too. I think she's starting to clean up her act though.

TL;DR, dump her because the fact that she cheated this time is a huge indicator that she will do it again, and that she is not cut out for a serious relationship.

You're an idiot. Girls kissing their girl friends has NOTHING to do with cheating on you or disloyalty like it would if she were kissing a guy. Female sexuality generally allows for a little play with other females but it's nothing like what she would feel for a real man. I really mean nothing like it. She says it doesn't matter because it didn't matter to her, and it shouldn't matter to you.

Shit, I love it when my girl makes out with her girl friends while we're out. It's hot to watch and she's going home with me at the end of the night to work out whatever horniness had her kissing her friend, which is a good thing. Obviously it would be different if they were actual lesbians and having a whole emotional and time-consuming affair that competed with your relationship, but that's miles off from a make out.

That's the female equivalent of you getting drunk and telling some broad she has a nice ass or something. Get over it.

>getting attached to woman

Op it's okay. This too will pass. Also try ignoring her for a while

Not even that. Girls don't even feel that desire for each other that you do for a nice ass.

as a certified /r9k/ poster i'm going to advise you to forgive her, face your insecurities, and move on

haha jk throw that bitch to the streets, and don't bother next time, all women are like this
you've discovered a fundamental structural flaw that can't be patched, she's insatiably starved for attention and it's rooted deep into her personality

This. You people are all fucked up over this.Girls are just horny sluts that make out with each other all the time. It's like nothing to them.