Holy shit do I now realize how annoying and fucking useless girlfriends are

Holy shit do I now realize how annoying and fucking useless girlfriends are.

>Hurr loneliness

Yeah, nah.

Lift, have fun

Yeah but pussy game ridiculous

Story time for why OP.

For us virgins...

H I G H T E S T

Get out

>5'6"
>Veeky Forums keeps telling me about how I'll never find a good white wife to keep my lineage going
>tells me I'll be stuck with chicklets who have subpar genetics
>no matter what choice I pick, I lose
Might as well not play the game at all, I find myself happier this way.

>I now realize how annoying and fucking useless girlfriends are

All this bullshit.

You can't even explain yourself....

Losers with no gf's in pats who make "tfw no gf threads" and haven't experienced it

Stop complaining is all im saying. / thread don't reply anymore I've said my peace

My girlfriend is sometimes really fucking stupid. Like, she has zero awareness of the world around her, no attention to detail at all whatsoever. Cries easily. At least I got her to stop being an anorexic airhead and start lifting. Looking juicy now. Next is to convince her she has a brain and should use it. It's working, sort of... she is working on two uni degrees atm after convincing her.

It eventually gets better if you are there for your girl. but it's stressful af and consumes you a lot.

>Veeky Forums keeps telling me about how I'll never find a good white wife to keep my lineage going

Nobody here tells you that you won't be able to marry or date a white woman you lying victim complexed manlet.

in the same boat OP, she's gotten annoying as fuck lately and so intrusive. just start cheating discreetly until things eventually fall apart. works for me

I feel you OP. I'm a month into my routine and strict diet and my old lady has done nothing but fight with me the whole way through. "user you look fine, stay home and watch movies with me instead of going to the gym. user you cant have grilled chicken and greens every day, it's unhealthy!" Seriously, fuck bitches. And here I thought that gains goblin shit was just a joke.

I said good user, good.

>Like, she has zero awareness of the world around her, no attention to detail at all whatsoever.

What do you mean by this? I'm kinda worried that I'm in the same boat but it less acceptable for me because I'm a guy.

Come on man you're not supposed to take those memes seriously

we all know that feel. i thought staying with her watching movies and doing things with her would be good. after 3 weeks it stopped being fun and just dragging on and on and on and on like a endless black hole

Moar of this grill pls

same fucking boat op. she text me all fucking day bitching about her roommates when she knows im hanging out with my friends because GOD FORBID i forget about boosting her ego for one second. and if i ignore the text for 40 mins oh look here's a snapchat, oh you could personally share memes on instagram? good thing you figured that out and shared one with me. like holy shit, i mean the bitch is bad but sometimes you gotta let the boys be boys

You must be new to Veeky Forums, the manlet meme is just friendly bantz.

at least you had girlfriends, guys

need for affection hurts sometimes

Who that

Luckily I'm not on any social media other than skype and texting/phone so I can't get sent any of this shit. I'm done boosting her ego too no more compliments

No one is going to blame you for feeling this way. Because just wait until it does happen then you remember this thread and everyone in it

>girlfriend

who the fuck wants a gf

>wasting your time with pointless shit that isnt sex

a FWB is what you really want, be honest

just fuck yourself its easier

I dont have a vagina though

honestly though, whats the point of a gf other than sex? it's not like people enjoy all the pointless conversation about instagram or other crap.

guys only put up with that cause they want to get their dick wet. it's all an act.

You can't live your whole life trying to be half a human. You have to learn to be a whole before you learn how to give just a part of you. You can't give out something you don't have, in this case.. You

by that I mean jack off you'll feel the same afterwards

This! There's some good girls out there but mostly I feel like im just putting up a front because I know what comes after

If you don't enjoy the conversation, why date her at all?

I fuck girls I don't like to talk to and keep my hands clean otherwise. I GF them when I like them as people. It's much better that way. Learned that at university (lawyers and artists don't mix).

I feel that OP, I do have a gf but I feel like I could take it or leave it. I know I could still get my dick moistened without her so I always wonder what the point is.

>gf gets mad at me for literally every other sentence that comes out of my mouth
>literally only likes me because we have things in common and I'm good looking

don't even want to try anymore, how the fuck can someone tell you they love you one week and then completely ignore you the next over petty shit

I understand it happening maybe once but this is ridiculous

Feels like everyone is like this. I'd be happy if she left or if she stayed but kind of over her. If she did leave maybe id be a bit sad. Is it just us guys who feels this way? With her it feels like she can stay by myside forever and wants to do everything.

Are all women hardwired like this?

what are you trying to tell me, my good user?

Lotta reg flags in a short description

It's like watching the American The Office. There's these little nuggets of funny and sweet that make it worth while under a thick layer of cringing at everything Michael Scott says.

She's kinda hyper, and plays too much League(which is any League at all) but she's got this smile that's so sincere and beautiful it consistently drops my jaw.

Plus she's a Korean qt3.14 but her parents moved to China when she was small so
>Korean looks
>(Mostly) Not Korean crazy
>Knows Mandarin, Korean, and English
It pretty great. My Korean was weak before I met her and now it's not perfect but I'd ball park it at like first year of highschool and she's started teaching me Mandarin too. Plus among my cre, I have the best arm candy

I can picture myself enjoying that with my dream girl. Maybe she was just a cunt? Was she your deeam girl or just some cunt you thought would make u happy?

Michael Scott is the funny part you dumb fuck

let me guess, you're the kind of guy who thinks "le Jim pranking Dwight" is the height of humor on the show

im just saying

we only pretend to be interested because we want what is between their legs. no reason to lie here, this is the internet.

if you could choose to hang out with your guy friends, you would go with them. you only hang out with your gf cause she puts out.

no robot here, just pure honesty.

she is the only person i'll ever get along with. we are literally 2 peas in a pod she is basically me.

she's not a cunt shes the nicest person ever

Damn, that was poeticalistic...

Yep. They're fun though for a while at least

Mine has literally zero idea of time. She'll reply consistently to texts within a minute and then suddenly reply 6 hours later. We'll make a time for a date and she pitches 3 hours late. Other than that she's super smart

>we only pretend to be interested because we want what is between their legs. no reason to lie here, this is the internet.

Guy here what if this is not the case for me. Is my penis broken? I would rather just hang but even now I don't really want either.

I'm crazy like this and my bf dropped me on Saturday. On the bright side I have the motivation to change so next time I meet someone I want to have a real relationship with it won't be a complete disaster. It feels bad though. Like it feels lonely having to go through all this by myself. Considering finding a therapist or something but in don't really have the time or money.

but user it's not in the sticky

My one replies instantly but I reply hours later and she replies instantly again. I always delay a few hours and she's instant. I'm high at the moment so what does it mean? And she keeps saying sorry to me for being annoying and asks me if I'm annoying her. Means she just really likes me?

not trying to generalize but girls are pretty boring, they cant even talk about interesting topics

we just tolerate them cause of sex, nothing more. if sex wasnt an option, very few guys would talk to girls.

Yeah, and its consistent and reliable sex too. Its too much work to woo a new woman every time you want to bone IMO. And its nice to have her for social reasons too

sucking another dick will solve all your problems. i'm sure the next beta cuck will appreciate you after your old boyfriend used you up!

maybe it's that easy source of male attention that makes a lot of women complacent enough to not care for much in terms of developing personality or interests

a girlfriend is essentially sex insurance.

why do guys often stay with a girl that is chubby, or has issues? cause getting laid is better than going to a bar which is a hit and miss proposition.

it's a safe bet. even if the girl isnt that good.

hot girls tend to be stupid because they realize they only need to be pretty to get attention. so why apply yourself and be interesting or pursue hobbies? no need.

this is why a lot of hot girls are dumb as shit.

Youre right but its not like that source is going away anytime soon so why bother?

Don't waste time with useless whores, then.

My wife has a PhD and works as a consultant making extremely good money. She's whip-smart, able to converse about everything from politics to engineering, in great shape, does NOT identify as a feminist, and is an 8/10 (to me).

Intelligence and a penchant for hard work are very important to me, and they were all through my 20s when I was dating.

Decide what you want in a partner. Don't settle. Just use the rest as cockpuppets.

Can attest
>date girl for 3 years
>obligated to dedicate time to her
>life becomes routine and only reward is sex that got stale after a year or two
>can't do whatever I wanted. Had to compromise and stop doing things I liked because she didn't like it
>loved me being fit for a while but eventually became gains goblin after she felt she had me for good
>behaved like a child and cried whenever shit wasn't going her way in order to make me give in to whatever she wants
>when I started losing interest she decided that trying to make me jealous was the answer and started hanging around alone with more dudes
Breaking up sucked for about one afternoon but then me and the bros went out to the strip club and some bars and I remembered how good freedom was

>My wife has a PhD

How does it feel to know that your wife sucked a few cocks just to get that PhD?

>inb4 muh wife is loyal!

lel stay delusional you dumb cuck.

>a girlfriend is essentially sex insurance.
This, basically
You still need to compete for sex with her but you have an edge and success is more likely if she is your gf

this. The percentage of women that would actually be chill and cool to hang out with as guys is like 1%.

>My wife
> fell for the get married meme
rofl

Why didn't you change for him instead of changing for the next person

>and is an 8/10 (to me).

That's when you know she's an uggo guys :^)

girl im seeing is exactly like this except I feel the same as OP and every other guy ITT. my theory? you're full of shit because the girl im seeing is 10/10 in every manner to me yet I still feel the same. at first I didn't but its been a few months I still realize shes a 10/10 but I still feel the same as everyone else here

HEY TIPP FOR YA ALL

DATE SMART GIRLS

SHIT WORKS

VERY FUN, DO RECOMMEND

Smart girls are an equal turnoff as fat girls
You keep user

Sauce on more pictures of this chick?

I know more exists

im not even advocating to use people

im just saying WHY guys tolerate a girl that they dont really like. cause at the end of the day, bad sex is still better than jerking off.

on that note, I need to get a fwb.

>inb4 muh wife is loyal!

Honestly I think she is loyal, but I don't care as long as I don't know about it. I've had a few things on the side that she doesn't know about.

Building the partnership is more important.

Yessir, I sure did!

I am dating that 1% girl yet I am still not happy. What is it?

I have a problem where I can't have sex with someone unless I'm in love with them unless I'm like blackout drunk. I decided to give up on finding an SO. And I'll just have to live with never having sex again. Oh well.

>girl starts talking about previous relationships / boyfriends

instant turn off. what do they think this is going to accomplish in their dumb minds? might just stop pursuing her.

Why even get married in this day and age?

>smart girls
>turnoff

shes cheating

she ugo?
The 1% girl is just a guy in a girls body btw

I'M THE OPPOSITE

I cannot have sex with someone I'm in love with. Even masturbating to them is a no no I just cannot do it I cannot get hard I'll just be beating my dick for hours with no result.

This desu, especially when they make it obvious that they can't maintain a relationship.

Found the irrational retard that cuts himself

I don't know. I feel this way about most women, but there have been a couple in my life I've wanted to be around for more than just sex. It might be because I wasn't with those women for a long time, though.

Either way, I'll give you that sex is the dealbreaker. If she ain't fucking then she got to go.

Eh, depends. I've been with a girl since January last year. Not the prettiest, maybe a 6/10.
It took some manipulating but personality-wise she's great to be around.
She's not arsed if I want to go the gym, play vidya or whatever.
The sex is really good apart from her being shit at sucking dick.

Can't really complain. Of course i have and still do cheat on her every chance I get with random sloots off tinder. More or less have the best of both worlds.

im jaded as fuck

ive seen girls that use guys for money, and I know that girls only care about aesthetics (former fatass turned Veeky Forums here)

I dont want to be used, but if I reject all girls i'll be alone. so what do I do?

Because 90% of women are identical. They either want to stay in and watch Netflix or go out to tapas or brunch. Everything is a social occasion. You need to get pics up on insta and snap. They want to spend every second with you which gets tiring fast. They don't understand or respect the masculine need for hobbies so they'll gradually suppress these until you are made to feel selfish for spending a little time doing something you enjoy without her. Your entire life blurs together into one boring nightmare.

I swear every girl does this. You cant talk with them, reason with them.

You try to apply logic and she twists your words and somehow you are the retard in the end.

You can win with these chicks.

>but i fear i will look too muscular when i work out!
>listen babe, how exactly is that supposed to happen? You train and you stop when you are happy with your body.
Also "too much" isnt a thing for girls, there is no way you can train or eat that gives you too much muscle. Even guys struggle with this. They train hard everyday just to end up some soft ottermode. A girl can never build too much muscle.

>but look at this one! *shows pic of dana bayley*

>babe....that girl is taking steroids, just like all woman who look like that

>Nono you dont understand, she said several times she is natural you know!
>Why can you not be happy with how i look like?

> I am happy with you, but why not improve whats already good? It wouldnt hurt.

>You know what, why dont you find a girl that looks like this instead of changing who i am!
>uggh you are such an jerk

pic related

no this one has had only one relationship and shes already said how loyal she is when it comes to it and all that but even so its a huge turn off. we'd probably be together for years unless I break it off but I still cant deal with that

She sounds a bit clingy and desperate desu. If she's hot, keep her.

yeah, turnoff
Dumb girls are better, lower standards and easier to sleep with
Smart girls just are shit, not worth the time and especially not as gf material
If i wanted a manipulative coldhearted gf, id go for the smart one

pro-tip: there was a study made claiming girls with a degree are less likely to find a man, thats not because of a degree its because they are smarter than average
Its a turn off

(You)

It's true. Girls are nice to look at but that's it. They're a pain in the ass in every other respect. Enjoy being single. That freedom won't last forever. If a qt crosses your path and wants to spend all your time together sucking your dick, great, but don't seek it out and don't be mad when it ends.

Are you a nigger who is afraid of responsability and building a solid family?

A therapist doesnt help. You cant change nature. You think you are crazy, but in reality you are just a woman. Literally 99.5% of woman are like that.

shes hot and yeah she does seem clingy but today she may have said something that made her sound so distant instead of clingy but it might just be act since this was the first time she said something like this out of the 15 or so signs that shes desperately clingy. Maybe she knows I've caught on and is trying to play the "You need me more" card despite her even admitting that she likes me more than her.

You want dumb kids? I don't

Iktf OP, girl I've been seeing is stating to piss me off. Nothing but bullshit and boring conversations... Every time.

> "you look fine user, just eat this shit food with me"
> "let's go watch this band that you have zero interest in"
> "you don't need to work out you look great as you are"

Why? Why can't you shut the fuck up and only come around when we fuck?... Ugh
Seriously going to just throw this relationship away and be a cunt until she goes away.

Yeah good job goy, don't have children, be alone your whole life, good boy.

I didn't know he would actually pull the trigger and break up with me. We'd had fights before and I should have taken it more seriously. And I didn't. Now there's nothing to do. But I feel like sinking deeper into depression and bad habits like drinking everyday won't do any good. Hopefully I can turn my life around and run into him in a few months and he'll take me back. I doubt I'll ever see him again though. And I was actually trying. He just said he couldn't keep doing this and waiting around for me to get my shirt together.

*cant win

>marriage

>2016

rip your assets

I'm pretty sure shes madly in love with me guys. Always wanting to meet up I'm 95% sure she'd do literally anything I ask of her.

Now the question is. Will she get over this phase? I got over my huge crush on her a while ago I still like her but its getting a bit tiresome now.

I don't care about money, the only thing going in my box when I die is me

and if I pick the wrong woman that's on me as well, should take a long time before you decide

Well, forcing someone into doing something they do not enjoy is a pretty shitty thing to do. This might be mindblowing, but not everybody enjoys lifting, and still manage to stay healthy and good-looking by doing other sorts of exercises.

You could have introduced her to swimming, running, or some sort of dance (which you could also partake in). Make her lose the fat and have fun in the process. Not to mention, many people develop an interest in lifting once they become physically active, you just needed more experience and wisdom to handle this matter.

1. studies show 20-40% of your IQ is due to hereditary factors
2. I dont want kids, i want to fuck. plain and simple. i want a relationship based around sex and feeling good. Smart girls cant provide this because they arent good enough

No it won't get better. Not being a dick here either, once that phase is over and you get tired of that person it's a downward spiral.

The low end of heritability is 0.5, high end is 0.8 It's very, very significant.

And I've heard this but would have to look it up, the mother contributes more to intelligence than the father.