Press F to pay your respects

Press F to pay your respects

S

S

Quick rundown?

This exchange isn’t asian.

hopefully bittrex wil lead us to a shitcoin and ico free future.

S
I suggest everyone get out while you can, the mass migration is going to cause a run and kill trex. It will GOX

they are mass delisting illegal securities from today onwards.
if you havent run the howey test yourself on these shitcoins in your portfolio, just sell now.
S

Burgerland sec is making them delist anything resembling an exchange, Veeky Forums is going full fud

S
we binance now

>/
literaly 4 coin delisted....

should i move all my btc out of bittrex or is it safe?

only scammers that pump shitcoins will run.
If that causes an exchange to collapse then its proof that the crypto market is a scam, manipulated by scammers and sharks.

If trex survives, then the market is legit.

>leaving btc on an exchange

But your penis is

its safe, only shitcoin pumpers will run, they will have zero chance to continue to make money with their scam pumps.

Go ahead and run the howely test on all the coins and tell me which ones DONT fall under securities. Go ahead, I'll wait.

thats why ico,s need to die, they ruin the altcoin markets, icos are bitcoin and ether pump scam.

> an exchange
Derp meant to say an illegal security

ICOs are great, its a way to start a company without having to go begging to (((them))) for money

>not at home
>can't open MEW because no keyfile
>can't get OMG off Bittrex
Am I fucked or will the coins still be on there?

Nothing wrong with ICO's. It's the people who try to take advantage of them that are the issue.

icos are great if you scam people. for anyone else it causes alt coin bleeding by over saturating the alt coin market with an over abundance of shit coins.

Reliable coins that have existed for years keep falling because shit traders are pumping ico,s.

thats like taking advantage of cancer. alt coins will never be able to have a healthy growth if people keep spamming shit coins for pump scams.

maybe stop investing in shit ICOs, by actually doing research I’ve invested in a few good opportunities that have paid off well, and I’m still holdig

bro why the fuck do you leave your bitcoin on an exchange lmao. download exodus at least man...

MOTHERFUCKING AMERIKEKS. THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. BUILD YOUR WALL AND STAY BEHIND IT!

>>t. schlomo macburgersteinburgmannberg

i dont invest in icos at all, only alt coins with history.

Icos are cancer

C U C K

And a cuck from amerilardia I assume

t:brainlet

learn what inflation is, and what the root causes are.
earning money on scams doesnt make it a good thing. thats like supporting crime because it can make you money.

Just bought 10k binances, thank you based US.

Nice damage control.
>claim to be delisting real coins because they're "securities"
>when bittrex literally just added ADA a scamcoin ICO which claims to represent shares in a company

learn to argument or fuck off

it's exactly what makes it great, real world risks are the best risks around, if you want risk free environment i suggest you enlist for nuthouse or children's playground

P.S. fuck yourself kike

because they delist bts fuding starts kekd

no, european, but i like honest money making, scams are for fags.

What exactly is your argument? Many of the best coins now started out as ICOs. It’s a great way for the users of an ecosystem to benefit and not just the people running the business.

root causes of inflation are growth of liquidity superior to growth of production.

How the fuck does that apply to ICOs?

That's regulation for you that is why we need a decentralized exchange... this is only the start... it will create demand for decentralized exchanges... just watch all the money pour into them

Majority of ICOs aren’t actually scam though you turbo moron

no fuck you anarchist shit, that kind of business will only cause de evaluation and inflation. the result would be that 99.9% of all coins will die, and many people will lose everything they put in will some scammer shits will run away with everything.

Finally someone smart who can make money out of chaos.

Short term binance, long term Kyber/0x whatever else.

the fact that we end up with 90% useless coins that come in faster then anyone can buy thrm?

the coin tsunami needs to end or we end up with a billion coins worth one thousand of one satoshi.

than maby people shouldn't put it into scammer shit in the first place? it's almost like reading about the history and background of a project and a dev team is a good thing/

I have 9 Doge on there and am driving what's happening?

its called free market. The strong coins will prevail and the weak ones will die off.

deregulate normal cash and watch the world go up in flames.

we dont need 100% decentralized, some regulation will keep the scam shits out,, as well as the fucking coin tsunami thats killing the alt coin market.

>the result would be that 99.9% of all coins will die, and many people will lose everything they put in will some scammer shits will run away with everything.

>>implying that 99% of people around crypto are retards that wouldn't fly away when problems occur

you're just butthurt because goyim are earning shekels that were previously reserved just for god's chosen ones right?

fuck you, learn to share or stay butthurt

bitch ass mother fucker you wish. We been ruling this bitch for over 200 years.

Suck a dick from whatever poor ass country youre miserable parents mistankenly had you in

or die

>youchoosebitch

Alt coin market isn't dying, you're just making shit investments

i dont trade in ico,s i smell shit from a mile away, but others do and they turn the market into a pump and dump scheme which will bleed dry eventually because it will fail to draw ijn fresh money.

>normal cash

you mean - your wage slaving chains?

Wheres the fucking source?

rofl

>the fact that we end up with 90% useless coins that come in faster then anyone can buy thrm?

So what? How's that inflation you dense brainlet?

You think an excess of things nobody uses or buys is inflation? Is an excess of sand grains inflation?

Inflation would be if our assets were diluted exclusively through the creation of these coins, but that can only happen if the products are superior, in which case is not inflation, but simply market preference.

Fucking hate when newfags think they grasp economic concepts and parrot them around like if they knew what's what.

ADA is not based in america, where bittrex is located.
something tells me you hold one of the illegal securities based in america that bittrex just delisted.

no, its called cancer and it will kill the alt coin market, wheres the limit, create coin, sell to scammers, watch coin die, create new coin, repeat.

any idiot can create dozens of coins and sell it to morons.

i just lost 20k LINK

Icos are not bad you fucktards..
People just used the method to gain a lot of money of idiots like you who are to stupid to realize that it's a scam.

They earn money of your stupidity and real startups suffer from this

>hurr durr be afraid goyim, if (((we))) don't regulate your markets for a small fee everything will burn

whatch it when the market gets more then 10.000 coins and theres too few people in the market to even get a flinch of a pump going, and no new money comes in cause no one believes in a market with 10.000 useless coins.

So what is getting or has gotten delisted?

sand grains would be inflation if people create them out of thin air, which is exactly what ico,s do, its bullshit/

Everyone will abandon the useless coins and just trade the useful ones... like who cares? So Zimbabwean Dollars are worth basically nothing, that doesn't contribute to the inflation of currencies worldwide

By the same logic crowd funds should be banned as well eh

You seriously can't be this dumb.

If the market was not profitable why would anyone create more coins? If they're creating thousands of coins is precisely because the market is expanding...

because those are tied to a country, and people dump the country.

with a decentral valuta theres nothing to dump but the market itself.

uh yeah
china and korea just banned them

>only scammers are bothered by having the coins the bought get abruptly delisted

Holy shit. Should I send all my coins to binance? I already have an account there for LINK.

Is monacoin safe?

no, because crowd funds are not a pumping scheme.. icos are.

What the fuck bittrex has like the best UI out of all the exchanges, it's not fucking fair

S

Can't wait till these "regulate" normies get btfo'd. If you can't handle the risk of investing then go back to wage cucking.

All you fuckers want is everyone to get medals for participating.

>bittrex has like the best UI out of all the exchanges

wrong

You'rwe literally talking to bittrex staff damage controlling here right now

notice why none of them mention ADA and how it's an actual scamcoin ICO that claims to represent shares in a company yet bittrex just listed it.

But no, BTA and BTS are the REAL securities coins.

It really doesn't. It's charts are ass. It has a clean UI is what your trying to say.

its not expanding, its thinning out, alt coins are spiralling downwards while btc keeps going up because everyone is adding water to whine and passing it on .

its like what happened with gold coins in the past, people chipped them off and sold them on,

justbought 200 bitcoins from coinjar to fuck around in altcoins, wat do?

No, not really. Its actually pretty shit. Its like 20% better than craptopia. But it works unlike craptopia.

>its not expanding, its thinning out

atleast cryptopia holds no bones about their delisting policy and is transparent when they delist coins like the time they delisted a coin because the "community was too rude and obnoxious" that made me kek

mark my words: the death of bittrexx will be the rise of cryptopia and coinexchange

>being the literal definition of a good goy

wew lad

Look, Mr bittrex employee pr guy. Your fucked. Your overall volume is going down, and you can thank the SEC for that. Either move the fuck out of america or eat dirt. Sounding like a commie isn't going to help things.

that means squat if the amount of new coins keeps flooding in causes all coins over the broad spectrum to lose value.

bump I'm really scared, is binance safe to hold my stuff?

go fuck yourself bittrex staff.

>lists ADA an actual scamcoin ICO which represents shares in a company
>delists BTA and BTS and has shills on Veeky Forums claim those coins are securities

You really think we're fucking idiots, kike?

i am a trex user, i dont work for them, but ive been following the ico trend, and its bad, the higher the new coin influx the more turbulent the market.

i not american, and i hate leftists

giving myself some (you)s but i need help. i just started bitcoins and i want to buy altcoins. I'm australian so what site should i use?

I really like the UI of binance its good.

>3rd world citizen gets uppidy
Pathetic display of baboonery you 53%er

congrats

i am not bittrex staff you idiot.

waah waah i am losing arguments i am calling him bittrex staff now. makes me feel better about being a fucking scam ico surfer.

T. bittrex staff

>doesn't even address ADA being an actual scamcoin ICO which represents shares in a company

Thanks for clearing that up Bittrex customer support

if only, then i would be rich instead of being frustrated over the supply tsunami thats raping the altcoin market because the market only moves to new ico,s instead of trading whats there.

supply demand needs to be in balance and ico,s are raping it.

>supply tsunami thats raping the altcoin market because the market only moves to new ico,s instead of trading whats there.

you've never seen an actual market arentya boy?