WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COINS...

WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COINS ARE SECURITIES WHICH COI

Other urls found in this thread:

sigwo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eth

the ones that don't pass the howey test silly billy op

>is it an ico?
>does it give you money? (dividends)
>does it give you some kind of voting rights?
>is the token USELESS if the ENTIRE TEAM DIES? (example: is eth worthless if vitalik dies? nope.)
if you answered yes to 3 or more, you've got yourself an ILLEGAL security!

so 95% of all coins. Press S to spit on America, SEC and Bittrex
S
S
S

Important to note the difference in "does it give you money" and a coin that increases in value, they are not the same. Dividends are a share of profit distributed to share, or in this case, coins holders on a quarterly or annual basis. I know of very few coins that pay dividends.

all except bitcoin, eth and chainlink. I wish I was trolling.

Everything pajeet at bittrex says is securiy = security

except ADA that coin is a real coin :^)

So yeah Ark is fucked yeah ?

most coins were offered through an ICO, even eth

the worst offenders is dividends and voting rights though, so say bye bye to funfair and pretty much every other erc-20 token with no actual product

remember why dnt was removed from bittrex?
it gave you voting rights on districts or something

aragon will most likely be removed aswell, as its a token used for decentralized governance, and i bet your asses that SEC wont like that

you are trolling though

also

S

So I imagine omg is getting removed aswell?

Definitely

So what does it all mean?

thats why I said 3 or more
ICO alone doesn't make it a security, but many ICOs are definitely securities.
ADA is from japan user. I don't see why bittrex, a US exchange, complying with US securities laws, would delist a security from japan. You should really look up the coins you buy.

bittrex is a scam exchange ran by the feds.
>List ADA, ICO that claims to represent shares in japanese company
>delist real non-ICO coins for being securities

and tenx

Nothing nigga just trade on a different exchange we going back to the wild west of crypto

>add ADA, ICO that claims to represent shares in a company
>delist other coins for being securities

Thanks for clearing that up Bittrex staff.

again, japan. US securities laws apply only to US based coins.
I know you're mad your illegal securities were delisted today, but there's no need to spread random fud.
Just take the loss and do your research next time.

t. bittrex
Fuck off

Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>DAR is german
>BTA is asian
>BTS is norwegian

>wow these coins are US securities

t. bittrex staff damage control

Nice goal posts there.

if SEC stamps it as an illegal security, it'll get delisted without 24 hours, not matter how many fees they rake in

im not sure how omg works, but

>is it an ico?
yes

>does it give you money (dividends)?
i heard omg is going to be stakeable at some point, but that doesn't count as dividends as you dont get the money for free, you earn them by staking your coins, while dividend rewards is just given to you for holding tokens, nothing else

>does it give you some kind of voting rights?
i believe not

>is the token useless if the entire team dies?
yes, if omise disappears, your tokens will be useless

BTS, BTA, DRACO, DAR

???
>The Darcrus ICO raised the funds to start Sigwo Technologies. Now Darcrus can be seen as a token representing the value of Sigwo Technologies.
sigwo.com/
It's based in U.S.
I'm not even going to go through the rest.
You're just straight up lying at this point.

99%of all coins released in 2017 are securities.
the ico tsuname is to blame for it.

omg is not us based though even so they probably give more than 24h notice as the coins are only getting delisted on the 13th

If they had an ICO that allowed us residents to enter, then it count as US securities

if they had an ICO that allowed US residents to etner, then it counts as an US security in the eyes of SEC

if we didnt have so many fucking icos this would have never happened,
Think of it, for years everything is fine, then suddenly every dick that can write a whte paper starts a coin, and poof, regulation, fucking assholes asndd their coin spamming.

you run masternodes to get more ark, right? that's called a dividend. this is the reason why NEO pays out GAS instead of NEO.

None of them

which is why SEC has to step in now

too much scamming is happening and vaporware products being made

its good for the overall market, ICOs are draining ETH making it stagnant as fuck

suck a dick bittrex staff.

agreed, i run into a lot of idiots here that think its a good idea to keep the recent course going, they dont understand its the same as relentlessly printing money,

if you like printing money then move to zimbabwe and enjoy the valuta spamming anarchist shit.

Altcoins im holding are neo, omg, and ark. Should i worry?

Is NEO safe?

ark will get delisted for sure

Actually, the ones that pass it are securities.

ye, neo is a necessity to power the network's features. not a security

the closest thing to neo is an asset

Ripple

Not even kidding

Its going to atleast 2x next year

Its the safest coin next to Bitcoin or ETH

Well, that's Safex.

QRL, quantum resistant ledger

Neo creates gas as a subsidy. Yes a security.

Does it appear to anyone else they are removing (delisting) security coins alphabetically? BTA, BTS, DAR... sort of going down the list and doing them in 'groups' of 3-5 so as to not cause a complete panic?

It's a utility

that gives you more of the utility
hmm

Well, that caused me a panic.

Still a utility since the coins act as the bridge between blockchains. Honestly, as much of a letdown as ACES was, it probably saved Ark from being considered a security

>ctrl+f
>No Chainlink fud

Phew pham

SELL ALL YOUR BAT NOW WHILE IT’S UP 5% AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Ark does not give you dividends
Delegates may do so to keep voters, however it's not built into tje system itself

ark does give voting power i believe, thats illegal according to SEC

it might enter a grey area

Voting is pretty vaguely defined and not at all required as you may or may not opt to support this or that delegate with your balance

without neo, the entire blockchain's purpose would be nil. it is an asset that is priced on the demand of gas, in essence the number of transactions being made using their smart contracts

Yes.