Big money coming

>big money coming
>still owns less than 21 BTC

Holy Fuck. You want to be rich or not?

Unfortunately user I don't own $84,000
Would you like to help me out a little?

You got told to buy since it was $150 after the MtGox crash and im sure you were here telling me that I was insane and stupid.

Now fuck off as we coiner masterrace get rich.

No not all - don't usually browse this board. I agree, I have some (a little) but not the 21.
Wish I had!

Should of brought years ago, mined a few when they were worthless on a pentium with a 56k modem. It got scratched and didn't think about it. No point in worrying about the past.

If you own the full 21 (or more) well done user

Tfw bought btc when it was super underground, I'm sure 99.999% of people had never heard about it then. Had 0.5 btc and bought weed for it all, was years ago so cant remember for sure but probably wasnt even an ounce

coiners are fucking deluded, enjoy the ponzi scheme crash to $500

nocoiners will laugh at you

It probably would of been, I think at the start an ounce was roughly 25btc on silkroad

14 BTC must be enough
that is what I hold and will not touch it for years

Could have bought weed for 2000$ if I had saved it, but seriously who fucking thought it would take off? I just wanted to order weed online

I think 14 would be ample, I'd love to know how much btc has been lost or destroyed.

Didn't we all, and the other stuff. Dmt was my favourite.

>tfw only hodl 4,5 Bitcoin

A-a-am I gonna make it anons?

>tfw mined HUNDREDS of bitctoins in 2012, almost 1k total
They're gone forever.

Gutted for you, this is what I'm getting at there must be millions missing.

>waggie laughin at richcoiners
kek

You need to aim for 21 to secure yourself in a comfy position.

How was the show before the shooting though

So with 21 BTC, at which price would you personally cash out, and how much

>cash out
Error. You buy real state directly with BTC at that point and enjoy mogul status.

I would consider myself happy with 10 million government fun buck purchasing power.

>tfw 0.25 btc

where can i get 20.75 more?

>tfw 2.55 BTC
I sold the other .75 before the hard fork because I foolishly listened to the Veeky Forums FUD. Fuck all of you.

>Cash out
Get the fuck out newfag.

Pretty soon you won't ever have to cash out.

cash out = redeem your BTC
You can't buy things without actually spending your BTC

>tfw .10 BTC bc just now starting to accumulate

B-better late than never right Bros?

1 BTC spread between BNB, ODN and LINK. Will I have 21 BTC in time?

>front page wsj
boomer money incoming

Guys, neither you nor I can ever have 21 BTC, there are not enough BTC for us all.

I'm trying. Made 1 BTC in the last 6 months. Still not a good enough rate to join the 21 BTC master race in time.

21 btc is not at all enough to get rich

maybe somewhat comfortable, maybe even decently if you moved to a third world country, but not rich

I have $500, is there any way i can still join this boat?

only with high risk coins

find three coins in a row that will 10x, and 500 will be 500 000

chances that one of those coins will burst is high though.

i thought so, thanks

went all in on link

BTC 10,000 sure maybe even 100,000 but 1,000,000. Lmfao. That is a market cap of 21,000,000,000,000. So 21 trillion. And is equal to about all the sticks and dividends in the world. And it means only BTC BTW. No altcoins LUL.

You can forget about 10,000,000 BTW. That is literally impossible. There is no other such valuable asset class. It does not exist. It's more then all the wealth on the planet combined.

21 trillion is just below the usd debt, not even accounting the social security checks, pensions and other gibs. Its fucking nothing.

>what is the bond bubble
>derivatives bubble

Fiat is the greatest ponzi scheme of all time

thanks just bought 100k

DOES SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD EVEN HAVE 21 BITCOIN?

>>big money coming
>>still owns less than 21 BTC
>Holy Fuck. You want to be rich or not?

This isn't big money investing in BTC. This is big money trading BTC. Goldman's trading department has no interest in holding anything. They want to constantly get in get out as fast as possible, as many times a day as possible.

This is going to bring some extreme irrational price movements. With the resources they have to push bitcoin prices around at will, I don't see them getting into trading this as a positive thing. They will bully us around.

are you aware that satoshis can be divided. which means that you can actually end up with more shares on 1 BTC.

I'm joining the 21 btc club soon user. One more moon mission and I take a break, put all the money in btc ( FUCK ETH IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT IM DONE WITH THAT MALNOURISHED AIDS INFESTED VITALIK). In BTC I can sleep safe and sound knowing my money can only grow and I will receive free shitty hardfroks, I will finally be able to take a nice vacation under palmtrees without checking blockfollio

The real cub is the 210BTC club.
21 BTC is like $90k.

DOES SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD EVEN HAVE 210 BITCOIN?

>find three coins in a row that will 10x, and 500 will be 500 000

Am I missing something ;_; or am i bad at maths

you are bad at maths and should probably do something different for a living, everyone is good at something

Do you think btc will drop below 4k in the near future or will it continue to go up? I'm ready to put in more but it's too high in value atm

BTC could very likley take a massive shit soon

Love,

Lain

this and another hardfork, look at the fun BC(C/H) had...

I think the deciding point could be here. I'm out in FIAT for now, waiting to see which direction it takes.

Would it be enough to move your btc into altcoins (Bat,Omg etc) while it dips to prevent losing its value?

Look out how alts have been doing the past two months and I think you have your answer.

espers looks like it could keept the value my sir

Either this or he owns altcoins (scamcoins)

That feel when crab too

how do i evolve from shrimp to crab lads

be somewhat intelligent and hope you got enough at the right time

crab is greater than 99.9999% of humanity

I would be a fish if I sold all stocks and went all in BTC. Then it would flash crash to 2k and I would sell low like biz

you mean those stocks that are going to dip 30% in the next coupple of month?