mfw I dedicate 100% of my free time transforming my pudgy body into a solid physique and finally get the tumblr girl I...

> mfw I dedicate 100% of my free time transforming my pudgy body into a solid physique and finally get the tumblr girl I wanted just to realize I have no personality or interesting life

tell her you shit post on a Mongolian sweater knitting cottage

what else do people do during a work day? what honestly else is there time for?

do you read? go for walks? Are you part of any clubs? Do you hang out with friends, watch netflix, any particular genre of show film you enjoy?

I really like lifting, powerlifting in general and it's my main hobby right now. But I also take care of my yard, watch tv shows I like, read and do heroin. You have to have interests man.

you dont need to lay out your personal life to her over a stupid text you autist

>image.jpg

Tell her you really enjoy eating PIZZA. Literally all they need to hear and you're set.

>i masturbate looking at myself in a mirror

a question like that doesn't deserve a serious answer

you should post a pic of her so we can tell whether she gets to ask that sort of question.

Chicks fucking love tacos user
It's all I see on
>enter social media

Just lie.

>Not working out to get better at brotier sports activities

Pussy is a short term motivation

That with some shitty margarita and acquaintances they barely know.

Op here

Fuck I posted the wrong one

I literally just weld and work out during the week and sleep in on weekends

>interests
>heroin
Pick one dude, thats an addiction or at least a bad habit. Better than nothing tho

She looks just as boring and plain as you. You're a good match!

This. Why do normies always look down on people who go to the gym and act as if they lead some kind of adventurer life where after work they go mountain climbing in the Himalaia or some shit? All they do during weekdays is check facebook and watch netflix.

she's looking for someone to take her (hint: for free)

Smoke Weed, Fratenize, Jack it to femdom

>he doesn't go mountain biking after work in the Himalayan mountains.

Just say stuff, what do you do besides work?

holy FUCK

also, is she wearing a strapon?

Tell this bitch to clean her fucking room.

that literally almost made me puke
girls is fat as FUCK

Who cares. You act like the average person "has a personality". What does the average person do that is so fucking interesting? They go out to clubs and get planterblasted then call an uber at 3 AM. Wow that is so fucking "interesting".

Time for a lesson, OP. Your "personality" is not made up of what you do. Your personality is what you are. Are you happy, exciting, fun, comedic, energetic, or are you boring, prudish, and sad. That's your personality. Getting invited to a party doesn't change your essence as a human being, it doesn't change your personality. You'll still have the same personality whether you show up to the party or not. Going to a party might improve certain aspects of your personality such as your social skills, but the party won't change you from funny to boring, etc. It's a shibboleth of ignorant normalfaggot life to define yourself based on what you "do," as if you have some stupid shit to prove to people. The same people who do that also post 500 pictures of themselves on instagram and amass friends on facebook who they barely know just to get their friend count up to impress people they meet.

These are my hobbies, how fucked am I?

>lifting
>meditating
>listening to music, mainly metal
>reading
>politics
>occasional vidya

>politics
>hobby

Fucking terrible. How many of those can you enjoy with someone? Especially a girl? Those are hobbies of a neckbeard and you ousted yourself incompatible with 90% of girls.

I also get drunk every night and party and shit.

kek

I realized the same thing OP, here's how you get them without lying outright.

"I'm a strong believer in self improvement. Every day I want to improve myself in some way, be it mentally, physically, financially, socially, or what have you. I like the feeling of going to bed that night knowing I'm a better person than I was 16 hours ago."

Also you could tell her you stare at men's body all day in a no-homo environment.

>mfw i have a hobby
>mfw its Warhammer
>i'll just tell grills my hobby is football

Reply with
>what do you do on a daily basis besides posting photos of yourself on social media and watching TMZ?

Okay well let me ask you this, what do you do when you're drunk/partying?
Can you talk? Without focusing about subjects themselves, but to the person.
How often do you talk about politics? Sounds like you're passionate, so it's probably something you talk about when drunk (Huge turnoff for most people).
Are you open to all kinds of music outside metal? Can you enjoy or compliment a girls music sense?

>gym
>study
>smoke weed
>browse chans

That is what I do on a regular basis. This still doesn't mean I don't have a life. In the winter, I usually manage at least two weekends in the mountains doing down hill skiing/slalom, in the summer I am out boating with my family. Sometimes me and my friends go play soccer. Sometimes I go to concerts. Many times I drink and party with friends. Sometimes I build things, because I like wood working and making useful things.

In the end, there is no specific hobby I do on an everyday basis, like mountain climbing, play guitar, bird watching or whatever the fuck people call hobbies, but that doesn't mean I don't do interesting things or do absolutely nothing. I think its fucking stupid to expect everyone to have an everyday hobby, and very few people do interesting things on an everyday basis.

This for sure. Self-improvement sounds faggy unless you back it up with some shit about always being a stronger person than the day before. Works pretty well for me. If they ask for more information, just tell them that you look for new experiences every day to try something new.

Do other sports besides lifting. For example, I run inside of a club for runners. There is always some chatter, some socialization, and you can compete in local events. May get your picture taken, its also fun to try to outrun others. There is a hellovalot more respect to be gained with competitions than being solo and just only having your body to show for it.

Man i just do a lot of acid, lift erryday, and spread belligerent racist memes and things are pretty good

>gym
>study
>go out and be social
>shitty amateur stand-up comedian
>really into music
>like video games including games that chicks like (read: mario kart)

plus shitposting on antarctican penguin tossing bazaar but I don't usually mention that

>just black
It's a lost cause OP

> i work on my hardon with my bathmate

Kek
Meth masterrace reporting in. Gotta get cut for summer.
You're just a heroin hamplanet

Am I supposed to want to fuck this butch feminist?
Nu male pls go

Hill-lets, when will they learn

PREP

>4u

>Your "personality" is not made up of what you do
A person is the sum of their experiences, you autistic fuck

Well its true

Nah of course not.
I not only keep up with a pretty high stress, long hours job, work out 4 to 5 times a week, but I also help underprivileged inner city children realize their full potential, build shelters for the homeless and campaign for the rights of ethnic minorities that wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

God that fucking question triggers me. And it always comes from either fat, slovenly or just plain unremarkable people.

you know she gets notified when you screenshot her snaps, right?

Flexing at myself in the mirror
Flexing at literally every girl I see
Flexing at literally every dude I see
Talking about: my workouts, my muscles, my nutrition, my aesthetics, my body fat percentage

you guys really spend more than an hour and a half working out a day?

Reply with anything a normie would do

Watching movies/series, hang out with >friends....

>tfw physically attractive enough to have 0 trouble getting girls to talk to me but have 0 personality

Would you believe me if I told you my father named me after leman russ? The board game is pretty gay but the books are solid inspiration for me and my space marine gains

iktf bro

>not saying you like to paint
>not saying you play with toy soldiers and laughing hoping she drops the issue

Should be playing warmachine anyway senpai