Gf keeps buying 2% milk instead of whole milk because she says it's healthier...

Gf keeps buying 2% milk instead of whole milk because she says it's healthier. I need my gains so I need to know which is better.

>Muh raw milk

Ask he why it is less healthy? They both have different macronutrient content, cannot outright say one is better than the other

no milk is healthy. cow's milk is the worst poison you can slam down your throat and nobody should use dairy products at all

You gotta get on that red label whole milk cuz. Funny thing is that whole milk is only 3.5% milk fat so there isn't much difference between that and 2%. Plus studies keep coming out singing the praises of dairy fat.

Lactose tolerance is genetic evolution, if you can't take milk then your pure european genes have been tainted by lesser beings and you should just admit defeat now.

Neither. Raw whole is the only possible exception.

Whole milk has the most saturated fat so it's the least healthy option

Organic whole milk has the advantage of dem omega 3 fatties

Bullshit

As with just about anything, the closer to nature it gets, the healthier. Whole milk is the closest to the raw milk so drink that. You need the fat to digest the nutrients.

Skim milk is like drinking sugar water

Why don't you recommend us some herbalife products now, you piece of shit?

Ebin simbly ebin

Inb4 10 replies

Oh it's so fun when the grown up men get angry when somebody tells them sucking cows tits is the worst thing you can do to your body and health.

The babies just cant let to those tits.

I would personally recommend whole milk because the fat allows for long term satiatiom. Removing the fat turns milk into a caloric beverage that doesn't fill the stomach, like soda, but not tasty

Look up the nutritional info. Whole milk has almost 5g sat fat a cup, skim has 0.

So I'm assuming if you had to choose between drinking milk, and drinking bleach, you'd choose the bleach.
Please do that

Whole milk at my store has 3 more grams of fat and 2 less grams of protein per serving compared to 2%.

I know. Its healthy for you. Are you stuck in the 90s?

Is this a troll attempt?

Yeah but if you read medical research on dairy fat you will see you don't have the same cardiovascular disease risk factors as other saturated fats do, like for example from beef or fried foods. It's incorrect to assume all saturated fat sources are identical.

That research is pretty sketchy though. Medical authorities still agree that skim milk is the better choice.

>relying on milk for gains

get cancer and die already