Tfw you realize you can take conor mcgregor because he's a manlet

>tfw you realize you can take conor mcgregor because he's a manlet
>tfw you see how cocky he is in interviews and thinks hes the toughest guy on earth

LOL the average 6'+ guy would wreck him

I don't understand why people think being taller and heavier just automatically means you win a fight.

I am 6'3'' and 210 and I wouldn't stand a chance against him. I don't like him either but he's not doing well in UFC for no reason. He can fight and would fuck any of you keyboard warriors up.

>logic
Not even once.

>fitness

go post this in /asp/ or something ffs

lel sorry but without any combat sports experience I have a hard time imagining anybody fucking a skilled fighter up regardless of height/weight difference since if he can't punch you out he'll just break your elbow or something

Lol

Amateur trash talker and hobbyist weight lifter from Veeky Forums vs professional fighter.

I kek'd

I would tear this leprechaun's mustache off, and I only squat 1.5 pl8

Why?

Because I'm not a thieving manlet

I guarantee 90% of the fuckers on Veeky Forums have never punched someone or been punched in the face.

Bunch of pasty white neckbeard frogposters who are scared of black people and cry when they stub their toes.

I'd like to see you take a punch from a fucking woman, never mind a professional fighter.

Bro, that's not the case at all. I have a friend who's 5'6" 125 lbs but he's boxed his entire life. I"ve seem him KO someone in one punch who was at least 6'1" 180.

Don't fuck with that shit.

>m-muh longer limbs mean i am a better fighter than a UFC veteran
lanklets
when will they learn

How retarded are you OP? This guy can probably fuck any inexperienced 6ft+ guy.

>inb4 "look at the insecure manlet"

Life isn't like in your animes friend

>the average 6'+ guy would wreck him
an average 6' guy did wreck him

>what is blackbelt

>one of the best bjj practitioners in ufc
>average

Lol at you manlets

Average? He's literally one of the best fighters in the world

>Nate Diaz
>average 6'+ guy
>''an American mixed martial artist from California, currently competing for the UFC in the lightweight and welterweight divisions''
>AVERAGE 6'+ GUY

think about what you just wrote

I can squat more than you for reps and I'm a 5'5" turbomanlet. Why are you so weak

>I'm a 5'5" turbomanlet. Why are you so weak

Because my uberreps have to move twice the distance of your scheming fake highbar unterreps

You have more muscle. What's your damn excuse m8

>tfw op isn't even trying

>You have more muscle. What's your damn excuse m8

>trying to trick me with your dwarven mind magic

Why do you faggots still fall for these fucking troll threads.

Jesus Veeky Forums, never change

This faggot belongs in the wwe not the ufc with those faggots.

its summer time my man. Its time to just hang out in the plg and owl threads for now

he's also a pro boxer

>Liftan 6 years
>This manlet was always acting cocky and getting girls because of his cockiness despite being a legit manlet (5'6 or something probably)
>One day he teases me in front of a girl I am trying to hook up with
>Be 6ftish so just tell him to "fuck off buddy boy"
>He joke challenges me to a fight and says he has some spare gloves (we were all at his house. i'm shit at story timeline lol)
>refuse but girl keeps saying cmon robert you're really strong etc
>agree
>throw some jabs in the air while we dance about
>he punches me near the adonis belt area and it hurts like hell and made it hard to breathe
>I try to grab him but i couldn't because of the gloves had the thumb stitched to the rest of the glove (???)
>he punches me extremely hard in the face and I back off saying something like "take it easy its just for fun" and everyone starts laughing and joking
>he pats me on the back and goes away somewhere
>later when I was complaining to people about it they told me he was going light and not to worry because theres not a mark on me
>started tren 3 months later

Maybe we enjoy being trolled and to argue just for the sake of arguing

lol bro