Any good diets for speeding up metabolism and loosing some weight...

Any good diets for speeding up metabolism and loosing some weight. I gain really fast but I don't loose weight no matter what.

if you dont lose weight you eat too many calories

use a program that counts calories

Eat less
Lift weights
Eat less
Do sprinting
Eat less

eat pickeled foods, probiotics, tempeh and bio-vegies. Don't forget fibers and raw-live food.

"High metabolism" is just a synonym to "healthy gut flora".

Yeah, there's this hot new diet making rounds called "Stop putting so much fucking food in your mouth."

You should give it a try.

>I don't loose weight no matter what
Sure you don't.

Try this:
Eat less

I know it may be difficult for a pathetic sack of shit like you who have no willpower or determination.

I literally eat sandwich for breakfast, dont have lunch and for dinner I eat cooked food or salad. I eat x3 less than any other in my family.

If NOTHING will make you lose weight, why are you here?

The last fucking hope I have before I cu5 the fat off with a knife and beed to death.

You're obviously either eating more than you think you are (or say you are), or you aren't doing cardio/lifting as much as you should (if at all), or a mix of both.

Calories don't just come and go out of nowhere, m8.

Losing weight is a myth. I literally don't eat jack shit all day and my weight stays the same. I also lift, but it doesn't really matter. Theres no progression anyways.

I dont know then. I dont think i eat that much because i always leave the table hungry and i shrinked my stomach a lot. But i do intend to drink a shit ton of water and soda. Can it be that i am holding liquids and the soda is fucking me up too. I usually drink 500ml of aoft drinks a day.

Do it fatty

It's less about how much you eat and more about WHAT you eat.

100 calories worth of veggies will fill you up A LOT more than 100 calories of shit loaded with fat and carbs

If i want to speed up my metabolism i go for a run or drink a few coffees. Make me take a shit within a hour. Maybe you should rey this

>I literally eat sandwich for breakfast
A sandwich can easily be like 700 calories, unless you tell us what's in that sandwhich (skipping NOTHING, not even how many grains of salt you put in there), "Just a sandwhich" doesn't mean jackshit

A 1200kcal Hamburger is technically "Just a sandwhich" too

Also
>I eat cooked food for dinner
Dude this doesn't mean ANYTHING
Even a home-made meal can be hypercaloric poison, it's not like something being homemade magically makes it good

Fucking sign up in MyFitnessPall and track your calories, fatty

"Boohoo, I barely eat and still gain weight", will say the fatty while slathering his sandwhich with three metric tons of mayo.

My favorites are the fatties that say "I fasted an entire week, then went back to my disgusting inhuman eating habits, and I actually GAINED weight!"

Yeah, no shit, you horrendous hippopotamus, that's not how you lose weight.

black coffee 20 mins before u sprint a few times , cold showers , calorie deficit (auschwitz mode)

>any good diets for speeding up metabolism and loosing some weight

AHAHAH HOLY SHIT OP

>speeding up metabolism

OH GOD YOU'RE SERIOUS

I'm going to be good and actually give you advice.

Point 1: "Fast metabolism" doesn't exist. That guy that says "AHaha I eat tons all the time and not gain weight :)" is fucking lying. He eats under his daily needed intake every day, and even if you see him downing 5 cheeseburgers, what you're NOT seeing is him eating salad for the rest of the week. "Fast" and "Slow" metabolism are just excuses people make for themselves. The only way you can up your daily expended calories is EXERCISE.

Point 2: "Diets" do not exist. At all times, in your whole life, you will weigh as much as your daily intake dictates. 5'8'' and eating 2.5k calories a day? You'll be 75kg forever.
Eating 1.5k? You'll be 63kg.

As long as you keep eating like that.

What you fatties don't understand is that "Dieting and then going back to eating like a fatty" doesn't exist. You're only thin as long as you eat like a thin person. The moment you go back to your disgusting habits you're fat once more. There is no magic diet. There is no 'methods' to lose fat faster (unless you want to take rat poison). You just have to eat like a person instead of an animal.

This+hot sauce on everything.

If I do that will I some day be a qt grill like you

You'll need to hop on HRT and skip the upperbody part of lifting weights.
Once on HRT you'd do well to bulk a bit though, so you get soft and girly with the new fat distribution. Do it slowly though, so you don't just end up fat.

Also you'll have to be super paranoid about what you're eating so you don't end up with cellulite.

The HRT is coming in like three weeks, if everything goes well.

Why skip the upper body?
Won't having defined abs and arms be better as a base when the new fat redistribution hits?

Fucking this.

As a former fatty, you fatties disgust me. =

use a refeed day

slightly more cals than maintenance, 200-300 carbs

thats it, then back to deficit for a week

Been eating fucking plain salad and chicken for 5 months. Then maybe 1 breast chicken for dinner. Breakfast is just a glass of milk.

I go to bed starving after doing HIIT and don't lose jack shiiiit

Eat fewer calories than you burn. It literally CAN'T work any other way.

The problem is you probably don't know how much you burn. You can only really figure that out by trial and error. Count calories, watch what happens to your weight over the course of, say, a month, and then adjust your calorie intake accordingly.

Depends on your goals I guess.
But you want to avoid developing your shoulders, arms, lats... stuff that will make you look wider and your silhouette look less girly.

I myself don't like having visible abs. My belly is flat but not shredded. It just looks soft and I prefer it this way I guess.
I don't think it's really useful to aim for abs on HRT, since part of the point of it is so that you bulk a bit and the fat you gain get distributed like on a girl's body and you look more feminine.

I only do snatches and jerk for "upperbody", and only because they're mostly lowerbody and are part of the sport.
I'm already too annoyed and insecure about my shoulder width as is, I wouldn't want to have them any bigger at all. See pic. I used to feel too exposed if I wore a dress like that without a cardigan on top or something kek. Not so much nowadays, but still.

Are u doing your cardio?

Post your fucking face already holy shit