Why don't women understand that non-homosexual men prefer the right pic over the left pic?

Why don't women understand that non-homosexual men prefer the right pic over the left pic?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2857805/Obese-mothers-twice-likely-lose-child-giving-birth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

speak for yourself fatlover

The best thing about fucking a fat woman is that you don't have to try and usually she pays for everything

There's nothing wrong with being homosexual guys. It's 2016.

Right pic is better.

A little more time with the new version is better to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the day after a long day at the same thing to say I don't think that the two sides to the gym today and it was the best of the day after a long day at the same thing to say I don't think that the two sides to the point of view of the day after the first time in the world to me and my mom.

Seriously? She looks way better in the left pics.

Man, she's getting big. Such a waist.

Right pic is better

summer time sucks so bad this year

You put your pee pee in another man's butt. Everything is wrong with that.

Much better with the extra thickness

left is thick, wide-hipped, high test, close to perfection.

right is fat

No you're just gay

its like you kids never seen a woman naked. Anyone can look good in clothes.

She'll still look good.

>From thick to obese

what a shame

That's nowhere near obese you low test cuck

>Such a waist

show me or stop making troll threads

Shoo shoo HAES shill.

Get this fat acceptance shit off my board, you colossal faggot.

If you like obese women that's fine, I'm not judging. But don't fool yourself into thinking that you don't have a major fat fetish.

>I'm gay the post

She's not obese. Do you even know what obese means?

Class 1 obesity starts at 30 bmi, which she's clearly at.

>Spotted the jealous women

Girl on the left is way hotter than that whale on the right.

>>says the guy who thinks fucking whales is preferable to sipping the suds off a warm fit grill's ass

Fat fetishists are insecure cucks who only like landwhales because they think they'll have a better chance of a pity fuck

>non homosexual
>implying fat fetishists aren't closet gays

>liking fat people
>"M-muh THIQQ g-grills! Bigger is b-better!!" *injects creatine*
>"BIG BOOTY is HIGH TEST"
>31.5 BMI
>"I'm a POWERLIFER" *drinks gallon of milk*

That's not what a fat fetish is you nonce. It's an attraction to fat on the body. Has nothing to do with whether a girl is easier to get or not. And attractive BBW are not easy to get, they have tons of men after them. Including fit ones.

>mfw this is probably true
>mfw I still can't get laid
Gotta lift the pain away bros

Holy fuck she got FAT, clearly women age like milk.

>all these low test cucks in this thread

I'd fucking tear the ass of the left one up.

I'd be telling the one on the right she's gaining too much weight and I'm starting to find myself not attracted to her physically any more.

I love girls with a bit of chub and curves, but there's a limit and the one on the right is on the wrong side of it.

Fuck you I'm trying to do nofap

Your limit is shit

>tfw want a high test gf but have high 'high test' standards

do you have any idea how fucking difficult it is to find a high test gf that

a) has a good face (doesn't even have to be slim, just decent looking)
b) stores the majority of her fat in her legs + ass rather than her midsection

Bro. I know those feels. Literally 1 white women in a thousand has a body like that.

This is the same board where a bunch of guys talking about lifting weights to achieve the preferred physique of homosexual men, right? Why would anyone assume that women are less retarded about fitness goals? Or in other words:

>exercising for guys
>implying men know what they like

You should be eating cupcakes and making your ass fatter for my cock, not lifting weights and training in the gym like me.

Are you faggots serious with this shit? Time to become a lesbian and fuck fit girls. Men have no standards.

Found the faggot

>Spotted the jealous women

Mad that she's hotter than you?

she was hotter than me in the before pic, but now she's a huge fat whale, so no

She's hotter than you with the extra weight is that I'm talking about. You could spend years in the gym and she'd stIll be hotter.

It's just some retarded "raid" attempt
Hide and ignore

It's a meme you dip

It's not a meme you faggot.

Are you the same fatty who keeps pushing all of this fat acceptance/fat fetish bullshit on this board at all hours? If so, kindly fuck off back to bigcuties.com

>Why don't women understand that non-homosexual men prefer the right pic over the left pic?

People who never got laid: Prefer the left.

People who got laid: Prefer the right.

You'll understand when you get older, kids. But generally, women are warm and comfy. The more you have, the better the warmth.

>this butt hurt

It's not my thread you dummy. Stay mad that a thick fatty will look better than you.

thanks for the side by side comparison pics op
high test girls often go full whale once they get married or enter late 20s

but I'm a chubby chaser regardless lol

Relax. It's a meme being forced by one or two fat fetishists on the board.

>fat fetishists on the board.

the problem is that Veeky Forums actually sees THIS as a defect. It's not.

The reproductive cycle does not require visual beauty.

Bro that's gross. At least post an attractive fatty like in the OP

FUCK she has gotten huge.

Now that I can see the comparison between the two, I think I'll have to pick the left one.

>attractive

she has all features necessary for child-rearing, you homosexual.

>one or two fat fetishists

You mean the one or two straight men on the entire board? The only people into skinny women and muscly women on Veeky Forums are gey men and lesbians.

Bro, I love fatties, but she's gross. Has no tits and her face is ugly.

Would smash before and after.

Extra fat is dangerous for child birth, faggot.

No really, he's right

Having fucked several fatties I can assure you that they're shit. When they're fat enough that it becomes a problem when taking them doggy style, you know there's an issue.

Best girls in bed are the uggly ones. They know they have less chances to get laid. Give them a little attention and they'll give everything they have because they want more.
My best sexfriend is the uggliest of the 4, but fuck me she's a good laid.

No it isn't. Not unless it's something extremely excessive.

>Child bearing
If you want children at least take something attractive, not THAT.

MUH DICK

How can skinny women even compete brass?

Shes well into hambeast territory. Wtf :(

You're well into gay bar territory

This bitch is FAT even on the left pic. On the right that's not even a woman any more it's disgusting landwhale.

She's at least 100 kilos. Ask her to run 100 meters and find a puddle of fat and sweat at 50 meters.
I understand that this is bait and all, but come on son.

Yeah I don't get this thread. I like chubby girls and all, but I'm talking like a little bigger than Siri. OJ is fucking massive now.

She's bigger than a lot of the girls posted in the fat hate general. You wouldn't see this much support for current Iskra here, and she's like half the size of OJ.

>thick fatty looks better

Kek ok delusional cuck.

>Straight, muscle-bound Chads lust after straight-up fat women
>Gay, muscle-bound Chads haven't fallen for this meme so you have to be Veeky Forums as fuck

Women have it so easy, no matter their size there will always be a hot guy there to fuck them

>this mad over the fact that a women that doesn't even go to the gym will be hotter than you

She's nowhere near 100kg. She is 70 at most.

Dude, we all know damn well that hightest/fatchasers are a fit meme.
Who would ever want a fat bitch when you're Veeky Forums yourself?
I want a woman that has the same motivation as me, same determination, not some fat blob that thrives on people accepting her failures.

Man, I fucked a bitch that was 75, and believe me, she was a LOT thinner than that, yet she was already laughed at by everyone for being fat.

She weighed 68 kilos when her waist was 29 inches and her hips were 44.

She is way the fuck over that now

I want to be the one with the muscles. Why would I want to feel hard muscle or hardness on a women? Women should be soft and feminine. My women should be lazy and spoiled. Her only job is make her ass, tits, thighs, and belly larger for my cock. That's it. No strenuous exercise required. That's for me.

Even is she was 100kg, she's sexy as fuck. Though there's no way she is.

Why is this crap allowed to be plastered all over the catalog?

This board is fucking awful.

Obese mothers could be 'twice as likely to lose a child after giving birth' - and the risk increases the fatter a mother is

Babies born to obese mothers could be nearly 2.5 times more likely to die
Risk of baby dying rises in proportion to the weight of the mother
Scientists analysed more than 1.8 million births over 18 years
11% of deaths were thought to be due to overweight or obese mothers
Doctors said studies are needed to explore the risks of maternal obesity

The risk of infant death more than doubled when comparing normal weight mothers and the fattest mothers, who had a Body Mass Index (BMI) above 35.

A BMI of 30 or more is considered obese.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2857805/Obese-mothers-twice-likely-lose-child-giving-birth.html

Nobody is saying obesity is good for child rearing, you autist. Excess fat does not mean obese, you aspie.

There's a huge gap between:
-A woman that exercices to the point where's she muscled to hell and back and look masculine
-A woman that exercice often enough to keep a toned body, and is able to keep when we do sports or activities together
-And a fat blob like the one OP keep on posting

I know right

That faggot was saying you have to be extremely obese for it to matter. I'm showing just at obese weight it can cause issues.

see

Those posts are not saying that at all. Are you on crack?

A toned body is disgusting on a women. If I wanted to feel a toned body I'd turn gay or I'd feel myself up and fap.

Both fat

Are you suggesting that woman is not obese? top kek you are delusional

Woops my bad, I meant more like thin. Not with apparent muscles basically. But still able to exercice yanno?

> op doesn't actually like the girl on right
> op doesn't actually work out
> shitposts on fit
> and basically
> you should kill yourself

If you want to feel a 'high test' body, just find any fat fuck since you can't even see their genitals.

>this triggered that the fatty in the OP is sexier than you

Jelly women are hilarious

this
>shilling this hard for some fat womyn
>but muh test
your waifu a shit