GET YOUR COINS OFF BITTREX NOW

GET YOUR COINS OFF BITTREX NOW

If only my withdrawal limit was above 0.0025 BTC a day…

why?

>list ADA after months of nothing
>now delisting coins like BTA and BTS for no reason, have shills here claim they're "securities"
>while ADA is an ICO scam which claims to represent shares in a japanese company

The SEC is either making them do this or they're putting the final wound to themselves so people stop coming. I expect them to outright stop withdrawl/deposits soon and shut down.

Turn on 2FA you retard

If only Binance had Elastic or it would do something so that I could sell it and transfer that instead.

evacuating my coins from trex rn

Where is an official statement from them describing what they're doing?

What other alternative exchange? For an australian?

coinexchange and cryptopia are my stomping grounds now

fuck off scammer, go and buy more shit ico,s on shit exchanges.
No one wants your deranged money.

t. bittrex pajeet staff

Cryptopia seems nice. Is it?

For Australians... i would say Binance.

bittrex is king. why make a thread? transfer all
your shit to ED or other shit exchange.
seriously fuck off.

Well it's great for new coins. you've missed most of the forgotten gems on there the last few months honestly. it's like being on bittrex in june as opposed to feb or march. don't bother trying to bottom feed on many of these small exchanges unless you REALLY know what you're doing just keep your ear to the ground and buy the hot new meme and dump at 50% and hold onto house money and keep on stacking

right now ODN and COSS are my best plays.

t, bittrex

fudding top 3 coin exchange

>ODN
>COSS

he just exposed himself.

>poorfag

soon to be top 10 if it's lucky.

Thanks bittrex staff.

you´re frustrated because your shitcoins aren´t added on one of the biggest exchanges for a huge pump. i can understand that. do smarter moves if you´re hungry on money. with that attitude, you will stay poor. do you honestly thought you can fud an exchange with a post on Veeky Forums ? you´re just crying for help but nobody cares.

How much % do you hold in btc? For the defensive part

Moving eveything off today.

This is going to be the crypto equivalent of a run on the bank.

>I-if I ad hom and call him mad, I'll prove him wrong

Thanks for your input bittrex staff

poor "victim" tantrums on Veeky Forums
shocking!!!!

>i-if I say he lost money, that will invalidate criticism

I didn't lose any money this weekend, because I wasn't holding coins on the scam exchange Bittrex.

Bump~

If bittrex is a scam, won't the next one be a scam too? I moved from polo to bittrex because polo was a pajeet scam. Can't win.

Generally speaking the biggest is always likeliest to be a scam.

the world doesnt care about you garbage.

Idiot here with currently 2 btc in bittrex. I havent seen any proof or any reports aside from the assumption just based off of yhem delisting some coins and shilling a shit ico. Im leaving my coins in there boys.

>bittrex just locked accounts

Lmao ok shilliam

I have a very tiny amount in bittrex for funsies but the coins I have in there are down at the moment, should I risk it and HODL there or sell at a loss and xfer out