Assuming you have HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Assuming you have HEIGHT FACE FRAME

What does Veeky Forums do to pull girls at the bar/club?

Im an american in Germany and every girl is pic related tier sexy cute here

>germany
>cute grills

this is how I know you are full of shit

Approach, attract, seduce. That easy mang. Can't be beta though.

Just be yourself, bruv

lol german girls look like men

jby

Lose self awareness, talk to girls

Tucker Max that bitch

If you really had height, face and frame you wouldn't be asking this.

the easiest thing for me is having something to talk about recently or some event or whatever, you cant go in there with small talk

Dont take yourself too seriously and go out and have fun regardless of other people. Im an average looking guy and girls come up to me more often than not just because Im being a goof and having fun on my own out on the dance floor

where in germany? Just moved to bavaria, all the women look like Russian babushkas. Its been a month and I havent seen a single stereotypical "aryan masterrace blonde 10/10"

Lose your fear of rejection. You will be rejected from time to time. Don't sweat it and carry on like nothing happened.

Bitches ain't shit. Remember that.

western near France, there's either aryan cuties or descendants of russian rape babies from ww2

Feel it out OP,
Ask her if she's here from someone
>can I have this dance?
>excuse me what time is it?
>hi I'm user
>'ello lahv
>I bet I can drink you under the table
>guess what's in this drink
>help me finish this (creepy, results vary greatly)
>tell me about your boob job
Fucking guaranteed panty droppers
>realize talking to girls is fucking easy
Aside from the occasional fuck ups
Mom always told me that'd I'd have
Every first letter on each line

I have the approach, attract down

after that its just like, ok do i really wanna spend money on this girl, is she just using me to get drinks, does she have std's, how many dudes has she fucked in this room, does she fuck black dudes, i bet shes a coalburner, fuck this bitch sshe has aids, nooo im crazy

These thoughts are going on while I'm orchestrating an act of being interetsed in her personality just so I can have sex and I become apathetic and get away from the situation when all I gotta do is pull the trigger and ask her to come home w/ me

dumb thread to make, I obviosuly have to do some work on my brain before I bother doing this shit

kek sorry guys

If you really have the attract part down, you don't need to buy anything. Delusional fag.

most of the time I make them buy me drinks fag, German bitches are weird like that desu senpai

>american in germany

so how do you fight off the refugees?

I am not a pretty man but I'm very good with words and even at my fattest "pulled" rather unreasonably hot women.

>how many dudes has she fucked in this room

does it matter? use a condom and go to town on that poosay

Your opening line should be (phonetically): "weer hah-ben ess nih-ht guhwoost"

This will guarantee a cheeky chuckle invariably resulting in some kraut pussy

we didnt know it?

>ya gotta give it to ISIS, right?