Heterosexual couples in which the man is taller than the woman have been the norm for years now. In 1980...

>Heterosexual couples in which the man is taller than the woman have been the norm for years now. In 1980, researchers looking into the trend examined height data from 720 U.S. couples’ bank-account applications, and found that only one couple had a woman who was taller than her partner, The Atlantic reported. Fast forward 33 years and researchers are still finding that women prefer taller men, and that, on the off chance that a woman is with a shorter man, the height difference is usually small.

How does this make you feel?

>tfw when 5'8'' manlet

There's no hope unless you have HEIGHT FACE FRAME.

>For the two-part study, researchers first looked at data from Yahoo! personal dating ads, which comprised of info from 455 males and 470 females, with an average height of 5-feet, 8-inches and 5-feet, 4-inches, respectively. The researchers found that 13.5 percent of men only wanted to date shorter women, while 48.9 percent of women only wanted to date men who were taller. For the second part of the study, the researchers questioned 54 men (average height of 5-foot-9) and 131 women (average height of 5-foot-4) about their preferences. These participants answered similarly, with 37 percent of men wanted shorter women, and 55 percent of women wanting taller men.

I'm 6'4, what do you think it makes me feel?

You're still taller than most women.

Who cares what women report they prefer? Do you have such a negative self-image that you think you can't work past minor physical limitations? Some people are conventionally ugly and get laid.

192cm. Give no fucks

>tfw 6'9"

Didn't realize I was short until I saw Veeky Forums memes. It doesn't really affect my life in any way so whatever

meant 5'9", fuck

I'm 5'11, hardly any women are taller than me

But it's statistically true.

don't even try man, this board is fucking dumb as shit, full of retarded memespouting children who haven't even got laid yet

stick to the generals, or run while you can

Ya, I mean a short male is 5'8 and a tall female is also 5'8, so its not really a problem. Got to watch out for 3inch heels maybe.

>heterosexual

Sure there are alot of women shorter than 5 foot 8 but let's be honest the average height of females in the real world is 5'8" and men 6'. I'm 5'8" and most women are around my height.

I'm 5'11 and most men where I live are shorter than me.

>Height
>Bank account applications

Tha fuck you say.

I'm a tallbro married to a short woman so I'm not surprised.

However, I'm shocked at how across-the-board this is with women. I work in an office that is predominantly women and even the most 0/10, landwhale, ugly, autistic, etc. types mention how they'd only date a guy taller than them.

Even fat chicks will have no problem finding a chubby chaser. But man, being a short guy must be horrific.

Well you proably live in a short country. I'm from the UK which is not short or tall

like someone whos barely above average

how does it feel knowing you have a 6 inch penis while other men can fuck girls better than you can?

insecure yet?

It's understandable, girls want a guy who's taller. Nothing surprising here for every 5'4" guy I'm sure there is a 5' female etc..

you went from respectable jolly green giant to a normie in 2 posts

I'm 5'8, my gf is 5'10

the UK isnt short because your country is overrun by blacks and muslims

Are you the bottom?

I have hope since Face and Frame but i'm 5'9.5

I just go in and call them lanklets and say they're too tall to be normal women and basically giantesses. Usually gives me an in since they're trying to gain my approval from that point forward

>171cm
>still have gf

really could care less desu. women over 170 aren't worth shit anyway

I live in Southern California. If I recall correctly, the average male height here is 5'8.

they're short because they're malnourished wetbacks you stupid idiot

Happy cause I'm 6'2

>durr muh height

if anything having a small or average penis looks worse to a girl if you are really tall

proportions, etc.

but hey, size doesnt matter! right guys? :p

This

I'm below average height but I have a large penis and I wouldn't trade it for all the height in the world

good luck out there dicklets

I live in South Texas, the Mexicans make midgets feel like kings.

I don't see how this is relevant

>6'4 is barely above average

Nice meme, manlet.

Everyone seems to be 6'2 these days atleast here in finland

these same lanklets will say "durr just eat a girl out 5.5 inches is enough bro!"

they want to make other people feel insecure, yet they are insecure themselves, it's hilarious.

have fun with your stump dicks, losers.

I'm from Finland. The average height is something like 179cm. 6'4 is something like 194cm.

why do people obsess over height rather than facial aesthetics?

how much pussy are you going to get if you are ugly?

>height difference is usually small
>4 inch difference is enough
I don't see what your problem is. Unless you're below 5'6 still have plenty of choice.

Not much ;_;

let's be honest, it's not
you're retarded

>they'll never know how it feels to hear a girl say "your dick is so much bigger than my last boyfriend!"

I pity them honestly

not even trolling desu

height offers no advantages other than grabbing stuff on high ledges

a dick, you can actually use to fuck girls with

what would you rather have?

>5'6 and 6.5 dick
please just kill me now

you're fine

now imagine being 6'4 with a 5 inch dick

i'd kill myself
it must look so small holy shit

b-but size doesnt matter!

>lanklet logic

> people who take this website seriously

> doesn't realise 99% of posts are just trolling to get a reaction

lol

>720 U.S. couples’
Out of 300 million people, or at the time 250 million people.
Well I don't know weather to laugh at the massive immigration, the tiny study sample or the fact that my wife is three inches taller than me but, as the yanks would say, ya'll dickless bitches.

>51% of women don't mind dating a man shorter than them
Well I'll be damned. This whole manlet thing is blown way out of proportion on the internet isn't it?

>believing the myth that the sample size has to be a certain percentage of the population

>be from a county where the average is 5'
>all your girlfriends,even slooths, say you are bigger than average
>Your dick is 6.75 inches
>you think they are bullshitting because you don't know the average in your country.
This explains why I can pull a bitch three inches taller than me.

I can't even fathom how it feels for a lanklet to take home a girl, only for her to pull his pants down and be incredibly dissapointed. I would probably kill myself.

the only size that matters is your wallet

wake up Veeky Forums

> let's be honest the average height of females in the real world is 5'8" and men 6'

let's be honest. No.

>tfw slightly below average height
>tfw slightly above average penis

Eh, I'm okay with this.

It's absolutely a Veeky Forums meme. Height does matter, but it doesn't make nearly as big of a difference as some people would have you believe.

This, if all money weren't electronic now.

I feel bad for manlets. Women ignore or mock them, men don't respect them, will get passed over for promotions etc...