Is he not the greatest threat we have ever encountered...

Is he not the greatest threat we have ever encountered? He is the only individual in our entire existence that will sentence us to enternal torutre indefineltly. He makes Hitler seem like a puppy. I'm not even sure Hitler encompassed that much rage.
>Hi JEsus
>Hi CHild
>No offense but i politely do not agree with your kingdom, can you send me somewhere else to live instead of hell
>go to hell child

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONLv2gr97-c
youtube.com/watch?v=2xTMZNFHUu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Prince William the Anti-Christ?

hunh

There is no good reason not to choose Christ. Those in hell are there because they themselves reject God.

Reason itself and not taking things upon faith is reason enough.

Besides the fact that he was a creepy jew?

saying yes to someone who will torture you eternally is coercion not belief, if i believe i reason to. faith is not real only reason is wha people work off of. me reasonably disagreeing does not warrant grotesque spiritual torture

Did you tell your dad to go fuck himself too, OP?

sign of victory for op user

Hell is the necessary condition for utterly and totally being without God, or anything of God. God is Life, Existence, Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Long-Suffering, Kindness, Light, etc.

To be without all of those things is to be in hell. I believe the fire and brimstone are there to keep people like you from being bored. You seem to really not like being bored.

Which brings me to my main point. You have been given the power to reject God, to make Jesus' sacrifice for you meaningless, and to live forever without God.

Why are you crying about getting what you want?

>that will sentence us to enternal torutre indefineltly
Eternal torture is the state of total separation from God. You can choose to either embrace him or reject him, but you can't choose to reject him and have a good existence because all good things come from God.

Hard to say, but he's one of my candidates.

that doesn't fly for the people who are objectively correct in saying that God has forsaken them, for those who have underwent tenfold what christ did on calvary, he owes them a reality in which his presence is not acknowledged but known like this time we live in, a continuation of this world, a lack of both extremes. there should a middle ground. ts cowardly to hide from children then banish them as if you were always there spirituall and objectively. many people avert from god from pure honest reasoning, nothing malicious, maliciousness should not be returned no matter how just he thinks he is, but being the schemer he is, he waits to use his precious weapon, the overide

the overide is when you will be overwhelmed by his presence and forget all reason and will not be ale to make an autonomous decision, frewil-lel is a joke from god to keep us laughing then when it comes time, you will realize that we were AI at the highest degree working like overvalued condoms waiting to be reused and reused, its laughable if not horrid

Why do you think they're objectively correct in saying that God has forsaken them?

Why do you think God is a schemer?

>the overide is when you will be overwhelmed by his presence and forget all reason and will not be ale to make an autonomous decision

Can I ask you a question?

Since you know this is going to happen, why do you not forestall it by bending the knee now?

if god is all those things and being without those things is to be in hell, that means nobody is in hell? Psychopaths and sociopaths would certainly be according to gods will and not by choice so they would be excluded from damnation due to not being able to make a choice.

gee i wonder why

Free will moral agents are necessary in order for Love, freely given and freely received, to be possible.

And Love is the highest ideal. God is Love.

Your free will is not a joke, and the question is not a trick question. The question boils down to this:

Will you bend the knee now, while you can, and benefit?

Or will you bend the knee later, while you must, when you cannot?

Technically nobody is in hell right now, hell being Gehenna, the Lake of Fire. It's empty right now.

Nobody's existence on earth is comparable to hell, not even a lifelong victim of a serial rapist/killer/cannibal.

Hell is worse.

Why would God need to scheme, when He can speak the universe into existence, and speak a word to millions of people to their violent death?

blacks for example can objectively prove that god has forsaken them from the beggining of time, doomed them genteically to be inferior and worthless, then had absorb the same lies of grandeur and exploration and creation to have them excitted all the while he knew they will die unimportant on a whole scale. every tribe of man has been honored but the darkies, you cant expect blacks, the narritively scourged of the world to welcome god with open arms unless out of desperation from entering the void or the override which god loves using. there many examples where to not belive in a god is not only reasonable but just, love is an act a proof, not a promise, he was the snake in the ggaren the whole time, bad parenting is the universe accolade

>the people who are objectively correct in saying that God has forsaken them
No such people exist. God doesn't forsake you, you forsake God by rejecting him and living a life of sin.

They can hold that opinion, but it's demonstrably false. In fact, many in Ethiopia are Christians due to the testimony of a Ethiopian eunuch who met Philip in the desert, and many of the churches in Ethiopia today can trace their beginnings back to one of the disciples' coming down there in the first century.

Black people come to God the same way as everyone else; God is no respecter of persons. He doesn't care what color you are, rich or poor, master or slave, Jew or gentile. All are saved the same way, by the same blood of Christ.

do you have children?

God told his children not to eat the fruit.
A stranger told them to eat the fruit, and that God was lying to them.

They ate the fruit.

They had one job, just like you, and just like you, they blew it.

>I """""""""""politely"""""""""" do not agree with anything good and holy in this world
>this is what atheists actually believe

>They will be tormented in the PRESENCE of the Lamb and the holy angels
t. Revelation 14:10

becuase like shadrach mishac and abindego, i am a man of my conscience, what they did out of fear, i do out of principle, i cannot bow to a corrupt king, i feel ashamed for gods sins, i bear the weight of the world, he does not, he simulates it, im the one who actually reckons it, who swallows it, who feeds it to my future children, like two face tells gordon to tell his children that everythings going to be all right, to lie like he lied, i cant do that, or else everything is vain and i do not truley exist

>hat doesn't fly for the people who are objectively correct in saying that God has forsaken them
Except God has forsaken no one, so they are objectively wrong.

I think you misunderstand.

The trial is before the Lamb, as Judge, and any angels tasked to sit in on the judgment. The sinner will have his opportunity to prove that he is as God is, perfect. Failing that, he will be cast into the lake of fire.

That lake of fire will not be open forever.

The torment within the lake of fire will continue forever.

Fear? You read their story and saw fear?

"sure, our God can save us. But even if he doesn't, we will not blaspheme him."

Wherein is the fear?

Other religions are equally as threatening perhaps

I pity you, friend, and the struggles you are going through.

god doesnt respect man, he loves them, and evidently he loves some more than others. love has always been proof. and unfortuantley it can be proven that god doesnt love blacks for example. he aimed low for them and fair enough he can do that, he didnt even give them one beacon of emrgence in the world, one pioneer that world can praise in awe lol he fucked them and many sub groups in the world for his own empty principles, hes a hyporcite who sleeps in the stars and has the audacity to speak about rest from pain, hes never experinced pain once in his life, it was all an act, whatever hurts him most is borrowed from his most despised creations, we bleed for him, rivers so viscous it brings him to tears to see the frutits of his sins

god is everything, even in the snake, how can a snake be blamed for creations lack of comprehension, its laughable mate, its an expensive morality lesson, thats all

If you were God, what about mankind would you "respect"?

Are you black?

>hes never experinced pain once in his life

Jesus has felt more pain in his lifetime than the collective pain of humanity. Only God could have taken all of your sins onto Himself, and my sins, and everyone else's sins, and felt the total and complete wrath of God upon them all.

Nobody suffered more than Jesus.

The demons in your head, if you are ready to speak the truth, are liars.

God is a person. You are a person. Are you in the snake?

you wanna know whats worse than the anger of your parents, thier disappointment, it hurts like posion in your belly, you have never smiled at your mother while holding a knife to your own throat, every holy man feards god like a hot blade to deny this is to be fictitiously loyal

Their final torment will be in the lake of fire removed from the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb ( Revelation 19:20; Revelation 20:10; Revelation 21:8; Revelation 21:27; Revelation 22:14-15; cf. Matthew 25:41; Mark 9:43; 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9).

God has never been disappointed with you, not once, not ever.

dont pity me, pity the dead god has buried in the womb, the boys and girls who loved him before meeting his true self, the boys and girls who cry tears of blood because tears of salt and water are not adequate, we, his children which to kill him again, this time we will be guilty

Those dead boys and girls live with God in heaven, in bliss.

Don't pity them. They are infinitely better off than you are. Seek to join them, instead.

did you even read what i wrote...
anyways thanks for ignoring, i would make sure my kids all have an example to hold onto, a truth that cannot be stolen, i am god after all nothing is imposible except my honor

For some odd reason, I do read what you write, and the darkness, evil, pain and confusion you live in comes through starkly.

You suggested that God should respect man.

I merely asked why.

i am one of gods many forgotten childen
objectively that is not true, purely untrue, god the infinite being swallowed lies for our sake as inspiration, his pain was simulation to show that there is no threat to him. atlas holding the globe on his shoulders is not pain, he was created for this and more, an ant carrying the world is demonic pardox made by his truly
i am one with the snake when i lie and one with god when i dont, i am lying to say god is good, its a paradox, gods favourite language

>this massive Ignorance

The absolut state of Veeky Forums

he has no right to be, im not impressed by his stoic silence, im perpelexed by his claims to be righteous, that is all, i have proof he is not, period, lol i cant get any more clear
brother its a metaphor for those who come into this world carrying lies, like black children hoping to bring the world change, to achieve, to be righteous, but instead sling crack, desu it all doesnt matter really in the end anyway, we all just wait for patiently the override

If you knew God, you would know that not a single sparrow drops dead without his knowing about it. He numbered the hairs on your head, and gave you life.

Jesus anticipating the pain sweat blood. Jesus as God had an infinite capacity to feel pain. You are not God. You would not have been able to take Jesus' pain, but he is able to take yours.

Yes, your father is the father of lies, and does nothing but lie. You follow his gospel to your ruin, knowing you are guilty.

But apparently not knowing what a pardon is.

You have not been clear in this entire thread, nor are you capable of becoming clear. God is righteous, and if you and God have a problem, the problem is yours, and not God's.

Are you black?

>i am one of gods many forgotten childen
Then you can cry and live your life blind. This is your choice. Most Christians had these thoughts and continue to love God because they don't blame Him for their misfortune.

God promised to turn all things to good, for those who love him. God always keeps his promises.

I do not always see the good immediately, but as I grow older, it becomes easier and easier to see God turning things to good. Things men meant for evil.

I think that the whole concept of god is completly foreign to you.

i am suggesting that only a blank and coerced mind would willingly join his forces, he lies to many, so many reasonbly should deviate from him, period, i dont care if he respects us, i know he doesnt respect us but loves SOME of us, becuase evidence concludes so. paradox is something that never leaves the concept of god, he is neither here or there, he loves all and proves it but many have never seen it, he worls of the impossible to shame the world, to use us, this is all intentional i know, and they only way this ends well is if the override comes sooner than later, which is the greatest move a silent coward can make, but whatever his rules his game

He is a person.

Joining the winning side in a war that's already over is child's play.

So you hate on god because he judges you and will damn you for your wrongs?

That's all? You want to be able to do wrongs without any consequences?

if i was god, i would undergo the passion evry single friday until the end of time to prove who i am, and i would take no hesitation to enlighten all my precious sheep who have always been loyal, hes a coward, period, a liar period
ill tell you this, pain is not intellectual, you dont understand pain, you know it, feel it, period. you will never feel what millions have felt, so go sleep in the arms of your loving god, becuase he has gave you that birth right, go bast it it, the realm of torture is not for you
i dont think you understnad that people dont decide to be against god, it is a logical reaction to facts in a persons life, god is looking for us not the otherway around, he hasnt overriden us yet, he cant find what he doesnt look for, paradox, i fucking hate him so much its incalcuable lol anyways cheers mate

For very sure no!

“Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Repent, turn away from your idols, and turn your faces away from all your abominations. 7 For anyone of the house of Israel, or of the strangers who dwell in Israel, who separates himself from Me and sets up his idols in his heart and puts before him what causes him to stumble into iniquity, then comes to a prophet to inquire of him concerning Me, I the Lord will answer him by Myself. 8 I will set My face against that man and make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of My people. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.

If you were god, the universe would be hell, with no hope.

With thoughts, feelings, plans, emotions, desires, and everything that goes with being a person.

no man. reasonably i gave him what is deserved from the information that i have honestly assesed, which according to his criteria is not good enough (love him with all your etc..) so im saying hell is not warranted, that i deserve a middle ground, a continuation of this earth, where i never meet his flesh form (yeshua) and is only a cognisant presence in the back of my mind, because thats the best i can get

That's wrong.
God is not a human.

lol why would i make the world what i hate most, then i am not rational or justifiably discontent

God is a person.

God became a human in order to save humanity.

Because you could.

You don't get to chose what you get.
And I clearly don't get what you mean.
You chose what you do.
You do wrong -> Be damned
You do right -> be blessed

Easy concept. Very easy. I don't understant how this primitive yet revolutionary concept can give you such a headache.

God born himself as a Human.
But God is more than this.
Very easy example:
Jesus asks his Father (God)§ why do you have forsaken me§ while he hangs on the cross.
Later he asks his Father to forgive those who did this to him because they don't know what they do.
He is also praying several times to god.
How does this make sense in your explanation?

Your IQ must be stuck in the 70s

And why?
Because I belief?

and IF i did. then im am not god am i

so im guessing you do not work in a craft that requires sophistication, and paradox to you does not exist, ok keep living with a void in your logic

I studied physics.
What does this matter in my relation to god?

You are simply ignorant to that matter and heavily biased.

You can't even spell believe

>God is the Golden Rule

Except He's not, pagan.

I am a German native speaker.
And its 0:00 here

To accept god is to accept his moral rules as absolute. To reject god is to reject his moral rules as absolute.
For me it is the question if there should be absolute (dogmatic) moral rules. And I say clearly yes.
I see you view it differently. So I don't get your issue.

>physics
physics is completely linear and quantifiable, meta physics and philosophy is non linear and abstractly intertwined and circumstantial, i know you are lying, keep believing that it is black and white and not arbitrary while the god who made the ten commandment s asked someone to kill his child for a test. you are not truthful person and missed completely the whole point of the post, it jet streamed over your skull

God is a supernatural, triune person.

Yes, and God stayed the hand of that father, so his only begotten son did not die there on Mt. Moriah.

God did not stay the hands of the men crucifying his only begotten Son, there on Mt. Moriah.

Learn something. You desperately need to.

Physics won't give you a moral codex for an apropriate live and bahaviour.
Not everything has to be proven or logical like a math equation.

In specially in Ethics. Without an absolut authority that lies beyond our material world every ethical rule is a mere opinion and a opinion can never be fact/universal.
You want to live in a peaceful world. In a world were humans can distinguish between right and wrong. But for this you need a right and wrong in the first place. And no phylosophy or any rational thought can apply itself as an authority as god is or as belief is. Since it will always be just a discussed matter of a mere opinion or view or argument or thesis etc. For me it is always a simple question: What world do you want to live in?

I prefer the term entity.

When will you stop hating yourself and being bitter? you make this thread weekly.

(you)
Reading Ezekiel 12 & 13 will tell you that those false prophets were not sent by God. the verse you highlighted is their punishment.
>James 1:13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.
>Psalm 81:11-12 ''But My people did not listen to My voice, And Israel did not obey Me. So I gave them over to the stubbornness of their heart, To walk in their own devices.''
>Romans 1:28 ''And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient''

thats morally impossible, then end does not justify the means, cliche but true
of course it starts of linear that is strictly morality but we are not judging orality, we wre judging tattctics, theres a reason GOod decided it was approraite to come die an ugly death on a cross with cretures, logically he would snap his fingers and fixed what can be fixed in respect to free will, he didnt do this because he KNEW it was not ENOUGH. it would get extremely murky and messy dealing with human psychology an spirit, hence the devil devouring souls with his impenetrable logic, the devil lies to most but to some all he has to do is tell the truth. gods claims were promises to most but lies to some, and those some will never forgive him, logically, this isnt physics brother, its mind blowlingly the farthest thing from that, this is spiritual fabric we are talking about, infinte times worse than job could ever imagine in all his misery. in fact jobs story makes me laugh, literraly makes me laugh in tears, i envy that enriched bastard, that fuckin goof, attached to reality, when he had gold along, while some born with silver bronze and iron, and some unworthy to even touch those

>I'm not even sure Hitler encompassed that much rage.

Well, how would you feel if you were God and the Jews wrote all that vile blasphemy about you and told everyone to run around murdering everyone you loved and who worshiped you in your name?

How would you feel if you're God as mortal and nobody believes you - and, worse, they want to kill you because the mortals have slandered and libeled what God actually is?

"There's a God, but he hasn't sent a single prophet in 2500 years after perfectly transcribing 1000+ pages of 'the word of God' through mortals - we know because any prophet should be able to raise the dead, summon pillars of fire, and call down plagues of death like Moses and Elijah - and nobody can compete with those miracles of Moses and Elijah - therefore nobody is a prophet or agent of God."

youtube.com/watch?v=ONLv2gr97-c

Why would god even give a shit about people say or do in his name?
Hell, if I were god, I would have made the devil just so it would not be too boring to pass the time.

>you are not brave
>men are brave
thats what i would say to him

If only the god had not placed the tempting forbidden fruit right in their midsts. If only Dirt Man and Rib Woman would have listened. If it wasn’t for that reptilian apple salesman, we wouldn’t need to be saved.

Its hard being a perfect, supreme, all-powerful-being outside of time and doing shit right.

The god character really needs therapy.

Don't worry mane. Da Eazter ßunny will beat da shit outta dem zombies

>Why would god even give a shit about people say or do in his name?

Natural laws are as they are, humans are bound to the same natural laws as the rest of the animal kingdom. Hence God cannot prevent lies, murder, rape, or blasphemy because mortals are bound by the laws of the animal kingdom.

The Hebrew text is blasphemy.

Say you genetically engineered some ants - the ants used to worship you but then they hijacked your name to justify ant on ant violence. You get to control which ants go to heaven, nowhere, or hell, but you cannot exact such destinations until after they're dead because that's the rules of the mortal ant realm.

Well, that's what things are on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xTMZNFHUu4

(you)
It wasn't about good and evil. It was about what you ''should'' do and what you ''shouldn't''. They didn't need to know good and evil to trust God's words and do what he says (not eating from that fruit). Adam and Eve also trusted the serpent's words instead of God,how?
>serpent : eat from this fruit and you will know good from evil just like God.
>God: don't eat from this fruit OR YOU WILL DIE (separation from God which happened)
what did they do? they trusted satan. and that was their sin (disobeying God and believing satan).

the serpent also said that they won't die.

Never happened lol

good argument :-DDDD

Why do so so many dumbfucks say the jew from Nazareth suffered the most pain ever? pain is relative to threshold and second hes fucking god you dumbfucks he didnt suffer he appeased to show off