Sell your link

I really care, I do.

Why in the fuck would I do that?

$4 by the end of the year

Who the fuck would sell link right now and especially at this price
Like seriously how retarded would you have to be to sell this gem of a coin just before we start the run up to sibos.
If you seriously believe sibos is even close to priced in right now you are deluded as fuck

Selling link right now is like selling eth when it was $20. Try again with your FUD fagbag

Even after SIBOS smart money moving in 2018 pushing market cap much higher.

Literally sold my LINK for 30% loss, brought ATH. Fuck this pnd shitcoin

Thanks for the cheap LINK, faggot. Hope you are feeding your pink wojak folder right now.

>bought ATH
>have weak hands
>No, I can't be the retard here, this is clearly a pnd

>he actually did it

KEK

people like you are making people like me rich. Thank you, you deserve to stay a poor pleb

LMAO.

lol watch you guys become the linkmarine once this comes back down to 23 cents

you've been fudded successfully. Stay broke

YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST FUDDERS ALIVE, I'M TRYING TO BUY CHEAP LINK AND NO ONE IS SELLING AT ETHERDELTA. ALMOST 30 MINUTES WITH A 0.0011 OFFER AND NOTHING HAPPENS.

FUCK YOU, YOU ONLY HAD ONE FUCKING JOB, MAKE THE DUMB DESPERATE POORFAGS SELL ME THEIR CHEAP LINKS, AND YOU FAILED.

Holdings is a meme, you sell and move onto another coin/ Can't believe I actually brought when it was pumping bercause /biztards/ told me too

I won't beg but I'm a shit cunt. maybe 100??
0xee2d1e8108531df6a16ae759c3c273b4822f513b

You think you feel bad right now, wait a few months and check the price of LINK again.

It's not what you lose that hurts the most, it's what you missed out on.

Trust me.

>few months
I'm too old to wait that long

I cant stress this enough. I had this happen with Eth ,neo, WTC, and many others just buy and hold ffs

What is going on in this picture?

some very sexual things

See, losers. It's already up.

Stay poor, jelly-handed faggot.

>flushes toilet