Is there any reason to go below 10% bodyfat except for impressing girls?

is there any reason to go below 10% bodyfat except for impressing girls?

Not unless you're a competitive body builder.

I don't think you need sub 10% to even impress most women.

honestly sub 10% only impresses dudes

where is that? what is even going on there?

looks like some sort of festival or some sort of fundraising walk where you wear underwear for cancer or some shit

Weight class sports

>jiggly blubber
Absolutelydisgusting.tif

>2016
>choosing to be gay

what the fuck
how do I go to one of those?
do people get laid as much as Ithink they do at those?

I'm also curious about this regarding health. I imagine there's a point where being leaner no longer improves health. But what is that point? 10% 15% 20%?

To not feel like a fat fuck
To see if you can do it
To prove you are dedicated

Is there any reason for an average person to lift weights except for impressing girls?

seriously if you want to get laid you should go to weed festivals and shit.

no it looks like it was some college and most of them are fucking beta girls and guys

only if you're a chad

Chad gets laid everywhere he goes. You don't.

>on Veeky Forums
>pretending to be straight

Music festival? Probably pretty easy to go to.
Fundraising event? notice how its mostly dudes you see. probably pretty hard to get laid there

so... no.

below 10% your atheletic ability starts to see drastic decrease according to studies

hormone levels (testosterone) drops signifiantlhy

that is why i asked below 10%

I'm not even gay and it's a lot easier to have sex with dudes than girls. Guys usually fuck better too.

its nice for moving certain things around the house, or moving to a new house. im better at casual sports that i play with friends/family. other than that its all for girls

Plz help me not be depressed. It seems like I missed out on dating or at least anything meaningful. It seems everyone has gone down hill after hs and considering I just got out and haven't seen many people my age for 2 years things are looking bleak.

I'm going back to school this upcoming semester. Is everyone fat? Is everyone into money instead of feelings and sex? How busy are people usually especially at community college?

My goal is 10% bf but I might just hit 20% and quit if I'm in for shit and salt.

you knew what i meant. i imagine theres a lot of guys thinking "hey bros, lets go because there will be a bunch of half naked chicks. YEET!" and then they wonder why its mostly a sausage fest.

yes most people are fucking fat in america

no you are not ugly

no you are not fat

you will talk to a chubby girl and she will love you and you will gain confidence

and you will talk to a chad's girlfriend and steal her away from chad

don;t worry

all you need is face height and frame

>not stealing your bro's protein by sucking off his dick
>n-no homo

>the 3 things I don't have

Haha suicide is the only way haha