Soon

Soon...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Zarb-e-Azb
unv.is/ibtimes.co.uk/intelligence-agencies-world-2011-261075
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who said we would let you form that empire ()Fersian?

Whats the "(F)ersian" thing mean?

So, Timurid empire 2.0?

Before Arap invasion (F)ersians were called Parsi in their own language. After Araps they started to call themselves Farsi because Arapic language doesn't have the letter "P" they pronounced Parsi as Farsi

Imagine the butthurt lmao

It's a convenient newfag marker, baka desu senpai.

Why isn't it Barsi like what they do to Pakistan?

Would be cool, though persians would try to force their gayass beta male language on pashtuns and kurds and they wont take it

It’s how you spot a Turk shitposter.

As someone from /pol/ I can assure you that Turks are not Persian!

>omega subhuman pakhtuns and kurds
>not getting genocided in Iranian Confederacy
The best subhumans like Baluch, Kurds, and Pathans would be is, slaves and goat herders

What, not taking Shia Saudi Arabia?

Oh please, we all know how this will really turn out.

Genocide fellow Iranians while spreading buttcheeks for Azeris and other Turkics? Sounds like something a persian would do.

farsi parsi
fersian persian

>persians actually thinking they could take land from china

I'd love me some popcorn for that fight

>That map
Good luck trying to take clay from two nuclear armed states like Pakistan and China.

There is no comparison pashtoons and k*rds (pardon my language) aren't human at least the turks are partley civilised and can contribute something

Screen cap this for when Iran starts building military bases in Pakistan. These countries are ripe for the picking they are run by the most incompetent people on earth

Gtfo my clay or i will call saddam

Tamerlane wasn't Persian.

ouch that's harsh, somewhat like serbs being called serves back in the day

>Sassanids came so close in recreating Achemidian empire in 626.
Mohammedans wouldn't stood a chance...

Looks like a chicken

yeah too bad Heraclius was an absolute madman

Just imagine...
Trully Aryan Empire restored!

shut up wh*Te subhuman

Iran would be nuked if they started to expand in the East.....or North Given That Russia cares about that area

At most they can annex the Sorani Kurds in Iraq , the Kurmanji are pretty much Turks at this point

>restored for about two years before the rashidun caliphate marches in and causes the empire to disintegrate

reminder that even if the sassanids had forced byzantine capitulation that they were severely weakened and depopulated, and the muslims had khalid.

>Screen cap this for when Iran starts building military bases in Pakistan. These countries are ripe for the picking they are run by the most incompetent people on earth
lmao. i don't doubt that we do have a lot of incompetent people... but fucking Iran of all nations taking our land right now? yeah probably not. plus we have a GOAT information agency.

India and Iran should carve up Pakistan

>we

Why do you lie so, T*rk?

>Russia giving up central asia and the north caucuses
nice meme maybe once the great satan dies you could work on getting Afghanistan and the Balochi and Pushtun parts of Pakistan

>implying anybody really wants to be a bland upp melting pot

>Pakistan
>competent
>GOAT information agency
Is that what you call Jundallah and Al-Quaeda and the Taliban over there?

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Zarb-e-Azb
Most of the groups causing trouble are gone.
>GOAT information agency
Admittedly yes:
unv.is/ibtimes.co.uk/intelligence-agencies-world-2011-261075

>"gone"
Doubt.tiff