Im crying and i dont know what to do

im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (spain) and i put all my savings on LINK after someone made a thread here... i had nice coins with other coins like walton and bitcoin... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope there is god and he does something with those people... not fair.

Are you actually serious?

Don't google 'spain'. I just lost all my LINK.

It's pasta, how new are you?

Same I listened to the high iq pajeets and bought chainlink at 11970 when will it hit a dollar?

Wrong pic you nigger

Just hold. You cant do much else anyway.

Faggot, do you think I'M serious?

No deberias haber intercambiado tus Bitcoins por mierdacoins, Jose.

>i-i-i knew it was pasta really!!!

iron hands bro.

Put an iron rod up your hair arse and put a pencil inside your pencil dick and stimulate your urethra faggot

I bought at 10k
I'll break even, if it hits 16k
I don't even see the point in letting go of my bags

These 2 weeks till SIBOS gonna be an agony

Kek cry more nigger

Aww, lil faggy neckbeard twat

same brought at 10k want to neck myself

That's it, do as you're told like a good little nigger

SORRY DADDY

>spain

Stop sending sending lesbian cuties over to the UK.

Blue balling like a motherfucker.

is this a new COPY PASTA?

No it's old

LINK going upto $1 means, its publicly available market needs to be estimated as $350m
I find it unlikely, especially if they announce at SIBOS that Chainlink's partners can trade their 650m LINKs.

Stop posting this fucking pasta faget

I you bought at 10k,wouldnt you break even at 10k?

Fuck you. Thats exactly what you deserve for the pain and suffering you have brought upon the honourable Catalonian people. There will be no redemption for you, until Catalonia is free from the Spanish yoke. All your gains will amount to nothing, you will only know pink wojaks, all your transfers will take days to complete and result in missing every moon. Thats all.

I just want to break even on this shitcoin. II bought this shitcoin near its peak.

Nah, I made some silly trading and lost $200 b4 entering LINK
The funniest thing, I initially bought LINK at 13 cents. If not for those mistakes, I'd felt pretty comfy no matter how deep LINK dips

bbb-ut guys, hehe, iii-its for teh laffs HEHE

Is it climbing back already?
The whales are starting to accumulate?

im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (portugal) and i put half my portfolio on LINK after someone made a thread here... i had nice coins with other coins like ether and litecoin... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am middle-class, i need this money. my mom is a banker, i never told her how much money i was making with crypto because she'd laugh at me... i dont know anymore. i hope there is god and he does something with those people... not fair.

Jesus Christ OP i know its just a meme but you didnt lose ANYTHING

I'm here 10 days now and i invested 220 Euros and so far i'm at 170 but i know it will rise again.
YOu invest in a volatile currency that dips every few weeks for no fucking reason other than rich boys trying to manipulate the market

>DId you hear a guy i suck dick said the chinese communist party is goimng to kill every BTCholder
>SELL SELL SELL

I bought Link, Verge, Salt and NEO and all of them crashed BUT i didnt lost the money . The investment is going to skyrocket in the next 2-7 days .

So dont kill yourself just wait

Don't know why but I laughed hard. Thanks for that.

Thx, man
*poor russian linklet*

Stop me

Lol, I am here for 4 days and I am up by 12%. Granted I only put 200$ like you...

Don't know if troll but..

Get a grip on yourself. You're crying and don't know what to do?

You're doing what all noobies do at the beginning, make drastic decisions, see crazy gains, and then start losing it all. This is the price you pay for knowledge.

How about fucking learning everything you can about crypto, from TA, to sentiment analysis, to FA, stop throwing your shit in things that other people tell you to without proper information. Everyone knew LINK was going to correct, and now it should be coming out of correction. That is however dependent on the market, when its short-term bearish TA is not as applicable.

Here have a fucking chart

What we all have in common here is we're autists who managed to scrap together $200 worth of NEETbux to finally become chad NEETs. We're all going to make it, as suggests. Unlike stocks, if a crypto goes down it has a much higher probability of going up.

oh boy it's starting

LIFTOFF

Fuck, the dip is over, and I'm getting my credit card in 2 days.

PLZ, SELL UR BAGS! LINK IS A SCAM!

c:paget road
lol

>debt

guys, how do i get link from fiat?
also is binance the best market for it?

Debit card → Coinbase → ETH → Binance → lambo

HOW DO I BUY

Jokes on you, my bank is offering a 50-day no interest period.
It's just free money. And when the period is over, I'll return the borrowed amount from my humongous gains

>im not new im just playin along wit da joek xDDD

WTF I READ THIS AND MY LINK ARE GONE

>i once told her how much money i was making with crypto...
Moron.

Don't google "Nigerian Prince"
I just loss all my gold